What's new

Pre 95 Sensi Star

PuReKnOwLeDgE

Licensed Grower
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Bubba huh?

Deathstar was 100% the very cut in this thread hit on to ECSD. I have a feminized seed run going of Sour Bubble x Deathstar and I found a pheno dead on like the pre95 sensi star posted in this thread, and I mean dead ringer minus exact smell. The cut in this thread smells like sour elmers glue.

Ogre Sensi Star is a rare sativa leaning pheno found in Paradise Sensi Star seeds.

If this is infact a Bubba X Sensi Star cross I would be very surprised. Here is the best Deathstar quote I have found.

"The DeathStar is a hybrid of a very special ECSD crossed to a rare phenotype of Sensi Star, from Paradise's original stock (before they re-released it). It is known for having tight internodes, light stretch, and forms rock hard, golf-ball like nugs."

This pre95 sensi star clone meets the criteria in every way and now after seeing the offspring from a deathstar crossing I do know it is legit. Believe me I am considering reversing the Sensi Star back on to the ECSD.

Also, I got this cut a fe years ago. Not saying it isn't your crossing hell you would know if you seen your girl, she did come to me from someone in the mitten. However, it was passed to me as the 95sensi star and everything I can read or find on it says it is. Not a bubba cross.

Tonygreen

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Damn dude, does everything you touch turn to gold? :) Everytime I open one of your threads my jaw drops... lol Rock on bro!

PuReKnOwLeDgE

Licensed Grower
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Ogre was not produced by anyone other then paradise seeds. Ogre is simply a pheno found in the Sensi Star line, I believe it is a more sativa leaning pheno. No one is coming in here and saying they made the Ogre cut, that would be just plain BS. Also, the cut displayed here is 100% Sensi Star, the same one used in the deathstar crossing. I know this for fact after seeing some offspring of the deathstar that looks like this cut. So whatever Skunk made or says he made is not this. Just to clear things up.

PuReKnOwLeDgE

Licensed Grower
ICMag Donor
Veteran
What am I not right about? You admitted the cut in this thread is pre 95 sensi star. Are you talking about the oger? Personally I have no experience with that pheno, but based on all my reading I have done on the senesi star line and oger specifically this is the FIRST I have ever heard of it being sensi x bubba.

PuReKnOwLeDgE

Licensed Grower
ICMag Donor
Veteran
So I had heavy interest int he Sensi Star line, I love a good indica. When I have great interest in a strain that means I read every piece of information available on the internet at least three times. Here is a quote from another site in 2009. If your friends word of mouth is all you have to go on I would think twice.

"Ogre" is a selected cut, and as such not a specific strain.

The Ogre is, generally speaking, the elusive sativa phenotype of Paradise Seeds - Sensi" Star.

PuReKnOwLeDgE

Licensed Grower
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Since this thread is all resurrected, here is a few dry shots of the last time I ran this plant. I didn't get the best performance out of her that run since she was wayyyyy over vegged and part of my first grow in the new spot but still the bag appeal is awesome. Rangerrick also has some stellar runs of this in his albums maybe he will share. Anyways here is some bag appeal shots from a plant I would rate myself on a scale of 1-100 at a 50% which is FAIL lol.

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

very nice PK, grew ss myself back in 99/oo when she first one the cup. that was a solid strain, nice head cola with a crown of branches,just like yours. flavours go from lemon to meaty.Good luck on the new batch:) mack

That's when I grew her...right after the cup win...wish I could get some seeds like that again...I'd order them in a heartbeat, but I'm afraid I'd just be disappointed. A friend grew some in 2006-07 and said they were nothing like the ones I had earlier...much more of a saliva lean...someone needs to work on preserving the old sense star in seed form...

Easy7

Veteran
I could taste those buds, when I looked at the picture...not a bad memory for me! I am all about the brainwashing, my Russian American doctor told me cannabis is good for that!!!1

Lol!!!

Kant C Shyt

Veteran
Hey PK, any chance of once you get done with some of your projects that you may be able to make some S1s of your Sensi Star cut to send into the bay for sell? I know they will be snatched up quickly. Take care 1

No doubt...I'd rather see a backcross...something I could use for some personal breeding...Years ago I accidentally bred the old time SS to Skunk #1 and it made the most beautiful white headed grapefruit smelling monster...only had one, though.

symbiote420

Veteran
Believe I have this same cut ....got her from a close friend, I'm not seeing any Bubba at all in her!

@ 49 days
lapk 169.jpg

lapk 170.jpg

lapk 171.jpg

lapk 172.jpg

I hit a this lower branch with a male Straydawg, my homie cannarado made that cross, it's Stardawg (true grit's cut) x Alien Kush f3 .....calling em Street Star!

lapk 175.jpg

Here's my homie LD's @ 59 days!

lapk 064.jpg

lapk 066.jpg

lapk 154.jpg

....nug pics from his 1st run
leaf pics 276.jpg

leaf pics 275.jpg

guineapig

Veteran
Pure does it right, and also rangerrick.

Those nug shots lead me to believe that Sensi Star has been used in multiple hybrids
over the years in breeding projects. I see a relationship between the Sensi Star floral
structure and lots of hybrids and clone-only strains that are floating around these days.

Edit: Ok, now I read the entire thread and I see that other people
are saying the same thing about Sensi Star. I should read
the entire thread before posting. :abduct:

:ying: kind regards from guineapig :ying:

Last edited:

HOVAH2.0

I had the ogre pheno from a regular seed pack about 10 years ago, it had very good yeild, great smell and taste but the most important feature to me was the high. When smoked its gives the feeling of being someone famous or of high status and it totally clear not fuzzy, total quality high. The body high associated with pheno was the most powerful ive ever had with an Indica. My Body experienced trimmers and shakes While smoking this stuff. No other indica has given me anything close to what Sensi star has. It seems only Reg Seed Sensi Star has this pheno because after trying the Ferm Seeds multiplie times, I havent been able to find the pheno. If anyobe knows where to find Reg seed Paradise Sensi Star plez let me know ,i will be bringing it to the bay..

Latest posts

Latest posts