What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

PotHeads BunKer

Maj.PotHead

End Cannibis Prohibition Now Realize Legalize !!
Mentor
Veteran
:wave: hey everyone thx for the congrats 23 yrs of marriage 24 together :dance013:. tis had ups n downs just have to roll with the flow to survive be willing to give more than recieve and ya have to be abel to bend and still be strong like steel. otherwise marriage dosent last ya dont own the other person there your partner. cant expect changes overnight or expect them to change ya married them as is like a used car lol. changes come with time

well last run gave me a whoppn 742 grams dry i'm quite pleased thankyou Ja and the Creator for blessing my garden. i didnt think i would break 1 n half bow because this run was rushed in. them last 15 days helped alot with finial yield the 5 decap n 3 chem cut @50 days gave me 14 z's. yesterday i was given some

great white http://www.sunlightsupply.com/p-11894-plant-success-great-white-mycorrhizae.aspx
{Great White is the most advanced mycorrhizal product on the market today. The combination of mycorrhizae, beneficial bacteria, trichoderma, and plant vitamins will give your plants a strong and developed root system. This will enable your plants to break down and absorb nutrients efficiently and effectively. Also, it will increase water uptake and the overall absorption area of the root system, resulting in a healthier plant. Can be used in hydroponics as well as soil. May also be injected in to media.]

bud + <--- NPK - 0-15-40

i'll use the great white but if i use the bud+ i'll only use a smidgen here n there bud+ combined with powdered koolbloom npk would be close to off the charts. so i'll have to think about bud+ before usen n try to find more info on it.

npk would be like 2-60-68 like crazy high on the K

P

puma

hey MAJ quick pic of the mother of the up-n-coming WHITE BANANA KUSH!!........
peace bro:wave:

Attachments

• PICT1371.jpg
    PICT1371.jpg
    98.8 KB · Views: 12
  • PICT1372.jpg
    PICT1372.jpg
    106.1 KB · Views: 10

Maj.PotHead

Mentor
Veteran
:tiphat: thx for th congrats all evening was quite nice

dang brotha Puma now those be some buds :artist:

on a side note the VBS i was dissapointed during flower but holy crack monkey batman. thats some berry tasty berry smelling very nice high stuff, both plants gave me 156 grams dry :wave:

the twisted sister after a short cure she's stackn up against the decap for sure. has a fruity decap poopy smell n taste in a good way and the high is in the ozone. ya aint gonna wanna work after smoken her lmao

all in all i'm stoked on how good this last run turned out :dance013:

P

puma

hey MAJ:ying:
yup the WHITE BANANA KUSH will be a very heavy yielding sugar coated beast im thinking...

yup i made a couple hundred of those VBS/BLACKBERRY found a decent one a grow ago and NICed BLACKBERRY ROCK it was also hit with some BANANA pollen...

ohh ya the TWISTED SISTER looks good dude real good, it seems you have a nack for putting HYBRIDS together..
sweeeet:wave:

Tonatiuh

its me Dave man open up the door...
ICMag Donor
Veteran
heya maj,sorry to be lurkin for so long w out postin bro.you kno how it goes sometimes.but i had to stop and say WHOAAAAAA!!!!! tht double purp dojo and tht twisted sister are mf amazing lookin girls.not that you didnt kno tht already :D but had to let ya kno you rocked them chikas like a champ maing.
always lurkin brotha.
peace-T-

Maj.PotHead

Mentor
Veteran
:tiphat: brotha puma the VBS i obtained from ya through the mid man thing w/DFH you made those ?? thx for the kind words on the hybrids. i know i enjoyed maken them

:tiphat: brotha Tonatiuh thx buddy the DPD i enjoy very nice this time around

well tonight the 12th day of flowering my garden showed me all kinds of white hairs stacking lol. actually since day 8 but cam picks em up better tonight :dance013:

2 KKSC in rear center and left

KKSC center rear

KKSC left rear

above all 2 twisted sister on right side center and rear them be some darkies

some chem4 stackn nicely

as for the KKSC stretchn not really smacked all twice w/bushmaster 5 days n 7 days of flowering. in 2 runs i'll run the KKSC alongside my memoryloss strawberry desiel pheno and see who wins lol. well all for now puff puff passn

P

puma

hello MAJ:wave:
humm well brother that was quite awhile back i have not traded with DHF in many years, ahh they could very well be some of the original VBS i had several packs of those back when they first came out...have sence made a couple 100 F2's so they could be either, reguardless while runing those look for the BLACKBERRY ROCK pheno....you wont beable to miss her she packs on really hard tight nugs unlike the typical BLACKBERRY which is a more airy bud and elongated....have not found a PURPLE BLACKBERRY ROCK but that done mean theres not one in there some where......

your KKSC are loking good brother and i hope ya get what your looking for out of her, im pushing for the MEMORY LOSS in the strawberry smell off..
peace bro:wave:

Maj.PotHead

Mentor
Veteran
:bongsmi:brotha Puma the DFH thing was like in late 07 - 08, i was holdn like 25 type from you for him like 2 months didnt hear anything from DFH. you told me if anything fancys my eye help myself then send back. the VBS pack only had 8 beans i took 4 rest of pks had 10 and the 4 others i took 5 each beans before sending back to you. then i recieved from him like day later and ya sent back to me and i to him lol. i think i still have his hawian durban that was a cool a$$ ordeal for me i was like. :dance013: got some new genitics :greenstars: lmao
only reason i have the KKSC is brotha resinrider dosent have room currently and i had lost the strawberry desiel pheno memoryloss. when he is ready for her she'll be here but the memoryloss plant B strawberry desiel pheno is back in my lineup. duder i gave her to before he was it's all about this here orange kush. he lost his mum and i was like here bra some decap and strawberry desiel pheno of memoryloss. after his 1st run he was in love he's had both for about 2 - 3 yrs now. only problem with the straw d is no light means no light she will throw a nanner when by any slight light source. i run her in center or back of garden away from any light source n she yields very nice. rock hard nugs that have very little shrinkage pretty much whats seen when choped is what ya get when dried.

:wave: hey brotha RR thankyou them KKSC seem like they'll produce some nice nugs stackn good now

puff puff passn :smokeit::smoke out:

P

puma

hello MAJ:wave:
ahh shit brother i remember that deal haha thats back when i had more freinds then strains AHHHH the good olll dayssssss......

i still have some originals of the DECAP-LOSS-HEADHUNTER been meaning to get some new ones made but for some reason other gear keeps pushing it to the back burner...

still have those GDP you sent ma aswell as some purple urkle seeds and just got a nice pack of DPD, ya know ive always been a sucker for the purps....

PURPLE BASTARD {F2}
PURPLE DAWG {#3}
PURPLE DIESEL
PURPLE KUSH * APPALACHIA
PURPLE KUSH * PURPLE RHINO {F2}
PURPLE KUSH {S1}
PURPLE KUSH/URKLE * DEEP CHUNK
PURPLE PAKISTAN * NEPALESE HIGHLAND
PURPLE URKLE * C-99
PURPLE URKLE * CHEM DD
PURPLE URKLE * KKSC
PURPLE URKLE * MOE-MIST
PURPLE URKLE * PURPLE URKLE
PURPLE URKLE * X18
PURPLE URKLE {S1}
PURPLE WRECK

much respect my old brother:blowbubbles::bump:

One Love 731

Veteran
Looks good man, Kushman doesn't cut nitrogen until week 4 of flower with the KKSC. Guy gets football size nugs out of her doing so. Seems a lil long on the transition feeding but obviously he's been runnin her longer than anybody else so his recommendations stand in my opinion. Keep up the good work. 1:ying:

Core

Quality Control Controller
ICMag Donor
Veteran
damn bro your garden always looks like eden!....and thx for the heads up.....i'm getting stoked now :D

Maj.PotHead

Mentor
Veteran
:tiphat: brotha Puma your the man 4sure

one love thx for the props so this cut is real deal from him through others ?? i know you said there was some doubt.

simonson4728 why sure i'm on line with the internet or i wouldnt be here. and yepper good ole us of a

nameless :wave: yes brotha Puma is 1 hell of a breeder has his act together

:wave: Core thx for the props

well last night i about chit myself when i entered flower, last night was plain PH'd 6.5 watering. 2 days before i added 1/8 tsp bud+ to my fert regiment

above most

same 2 chem4 from last wks pic

another above right rear and center is 2 twisted sister

both twisted sister on right

i'm really loven there clones

last night was 19 days of 12/12 lighting them girls got huge in 1 wk :dance013: stoked

Last edited:

lil~greensprout

Living life large...
Veteran
Hey brother, the garden is kick'n as always. :bow:
look'n forward to hear'n about that KKSC once
it's complete, she looks great on camera........
:artist:
I'll give ya a shout later tonight. :ying: