What's new

PotHeads BunKer

Maj.PotHead

End Cannibis Prohibition Now Realize Legalize !!
Mentor
Veteran
and this would be this last Friday day 63
picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

unsure if they'll make it 70 days but I'll try

Maj.PotHead

Mentor
Veteran
hey everyone thanks

DB I must correct myself them decaps you have unless he gave them to ya back in 06-07 are fem'd not F2's as I mentioned earlier. the clones I had sent to him he fem'd one

hey brother sprout yes 10 wks lmao been extreamly slow this round and I haven't transplanted the next run up. hopefully in the next few days I can, if I had a camera like yours bro the pics would bling much better. this old point and shoot camera isn't bad though the 6 plants I cut at 52 days only had one feeding of them ferts you sent me. the 3 left had 4 feedings the next run when it starts should be much better. that run will contain
4 x decapation
3 Green Dragon <--- chem4 cross by me one pheno showed promise. the cross to me has the chem4 smell with a citric background smell slight taste mixed with the chem4 in taste.
did seem stronger then chem4 was
2 memoryloss

dansbuds

Retired from the workforce Bullshit
ICMag Donor
Veteran
hey everyone thanks

DB I must correct myself them decaps you have unless he gave them to ya back in 06-07 are fem'd not F2's as I mentioned earlier. the clones I had sent to him he fem'd one

hey brother sprout yes 10 wks lmao been extreamly slow this round and I haven't transplanted the next run up. hopefully in the next few days I can, if I had a camera like yours bro the pics would bling much better. this old point and shoot camera isn't bad though the 6 plants I cut at 52 days only had one feeding of them ferts you sent me. the 3 left had 4 feedings the next run when it starts should be much better. that run will contain
4 x decapation
3 Green Dragon <--- chem4 cross by me one pheno showed promise. the cross to me has the chem4 smell with a citric background smell slight taste mixed with the chem4 in taste.
2 memoryloss

Ahhhh Ok , i must have the F2's then . they're not marked as F2's , so i didn't think they were . these are from the batch that didn't have a good germ rate . not sure what the deal with that is , but he gifted them to me cuz i had an interest in them & he told me the germ rate wasn't so good , but hell , i'll try anyways , can't hurt :biggrin:

Maj.PotHead

Mentor
Veteran
hello DB on the decapation you received from jaws if you got them 2-3 yrs ago they are Fem'd I had clones sent to him and he used STS to fem them. I never did make F2's wish my male back then didn't die or I would have !!!

well life just keeps throwing me FN curve balls my grandson has been sick last few days so he was taken to the emergency room tonight. guess his blood sugar level is 47 so they want to admit him to check him for onset of childhood diabetes just wonderful.

well here's tonight just before chop day 70
picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

puff puff passn

resinryder

Rubbing my glands together
Veteran
He's baacckk. How goes it? Plants looking good. Sorry to hear about the grandson. Hope it's not [FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]childhood diabetes[/FONT]

Maj.PotHead

Mentor
Veteran
hey brother RR thx for the well wishes it's going I guess lol call n come over next time your in town

hey brother azez again thank you for the prayers and well wishes

well after burning hella white sage smudging and praying for few hours the little man came home around 5am. they transferred him from one hospital to another across town they ran more tests and didn't find diabetes thank you God. best the Dr's can figure is he was dehydrated and it threw is body out of whack

until next time puff puff passn :tiphat:

Arthritis_sucks

The Dude
Veteran
hey everyone thanks

4 x decapation
2 memoryloss
Got some pics in my albums somewhere of the Green Dragons. Citrus lol more like a straight tangerine dream. Still sitting on 4 or 5 beans of dis killer. For sure more potent than the chem4, very nice work on this piece.

Tonatiuh

its me Dave man open up the door...
ICMag Donor
Veteran
sup maj...plants looking dank as always.

sending positive vibes to your grandson bro,
glad hes home.hope hes feeling 100 % soon.

peace my friend

-T-

lil~greensprout

Living life large...
Veteran
well after burning hella white sage smudging and praying for few hours the little man came home around 5am. they transferred him from one hospital to another across town they ran more tests and didn't find diabetes thank you God. best the Dr's can figure is he was dehydrated and it threw is body out of whack

until next time puff puff passn :tiphat:

That's great news brother... had me worried there, poor lil~duder
hope he's feeling better real soon, I'll call ya tomorrow afternoon.

Maj.PotHead

Mentor
Veteran
hello everyone hope all is good not much to show current run at day 9 tonight pics are last night day 8. in the run is 3 decaps front 1 decap left center 2 memoryloss center 3 green dragons rear

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

plants were transplanted into 2 gal bags on 3-4 then placed under the 1k @ 18/6 until 3-13 when flipped to 12/12. my son went to get me some bushmaster and they didn't have the small bottle so he came home with some OG.

anyone have experience with this stuff he said duder told him this is better then bushmaster. it even came with an instructions for use sheet lol which I didn't really follow. I gave 1st dose at day 5 and not day 8 they received their 2nd dose on day 8.

oh yea what dose paper said 4-8ml per gal so I gave them 1 tsp per gal approx 5ml. stuff seems to have stopped the stretch plants where pressing 4ft when flipped. I have pinched 2 GD tops over and topped a GD plant D lol also had to pinch a decap over

puff puff passn :biggrin:

Maj.PotHead

Mentor
Veteran
:tiphat: top of the day to ya, hope every one is safe and sane

last night when I opened the closet on day 14 of 12/12 I was like hum MOFO's been to the gym or something lmao

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

yepper day 14 of 12/12 last set of pics day 8 showed just the beginning of tufts. hope these bytchs keep going to the gym LMAO :peacock:

Puff Puff Passn

dansbuds

Retired from the workforce Bullshit
ICMag Donor
Veteran
hell yeah ! really beefin up for 14 days !!! most of mine don't start to show till then :shucks:

Major :tiphat:

Maj.PotHead

Mentor
Veteran
hey DB thanks buddy yes but it's because I use normally bushmaster around day 5 of 12/12, this round I used OG flower hardener WoW . the product advertises 30%more when I 1st read that I was like yea right I don't know lol. but the pics don't lie this round should be on par at least with my old harvests 1 n half bow. if I pull more like 2 then yes the product works as advertised even my last harvest has nothing on this one so far

hey Lil brother yes maybe just maybe Ja and the Creator decided to grant me my MoJo back lol

well tonight is day 20 of 12/12 :rtfo: and kickn the band up

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

a Decapation top
picture.php

yes sir think I'll keep the girls going to this gym lmao lookn sexy for 20 days Puff Puff Passn