What's new

PotHeads BunKer

Maj.PotHead

End Cannibis Prohibition Now Realize Legalize !!
Mentor
Veteran
hey brotha Puma thx for the kind words the TS looks dark green and stout for sure expect some larger fan leaves lol.

hey brotha azez buddy ya know there will be either fresh cuts or live small plant for ya when you need them. i'll keep it around for while growen found of it he he

hey jonnybgood29 how ya doing buddy thx for the props my friend

hey silver hawaiian how you doing buddy the DPD is truely a wonderful strain. no waitn for purple on it the flowers start off purple lol

heres 2 decap top closeups

1st nug is approx 13 inch from bulb hence the light bleaching 2nd nug is like 22 inch from bulb.

heres the 5 insane banana kush transplanted today into solo cups

:wave:

Maj.PotHead

Mentor
Veteran
:tiphat: hey every1 yepper gonna get some kids real good this yr

hey chuck thx for the props buddy you have it going on in your erea

well last night decided to get a pic of the runt chem4

and a DPD

i think the closeups prove no mites no webs buildup phew

J

jonnybgood29

ill take a dozen of those rundts! looks perfect, just in miniature, seriously..... lookin good and bug free my friend!

Maj.PotHead

Mentor
Veteran
:tiphat: jonnybgood29 lol comen right up

heres KKSC on left, MemoryLoss plant B strawberry desiel pheno on right

kksc had 3 wks in soil when the ML strawd rooted and was planted. lol i'm startn to think theres no contest the ML strawd pheno is just gonna walk on the KKSC

above shot next run

chop most on thursday DPD will run untill 65 days and 1 chem4 75 days.

killerweed31

Smile Vs Cry
Veteran
excellent grower, really beautifull color in all nuggs except for the dpd that look awesome...i just image the tasty of this candy baby

P

puma

hello MAJ:wave:
ohh mymy brother you are a monster dude that DPD looks INSANE and im so glad i have some going, and i just hope atleast one looks like the one you have there...

PLEASE by all means PASS THE LOSS to as many ppl as you chose to PASS them too the more ppl who gets it the better i like it...

i have three ORIGINAL seeds left of her and im holding them very tight....

i just made some WHITE STRAWBERRY DIESEL and i think she is going to be a BIG TIME STRAWBERRY smeller for-sure...

i'll be getting with you very soon on some new gear for you and brother CORE...
respect much:jump:

Maj.PotHead

Mentor
Veteran
:tiphat: killerweed31 thx buddy honestly the plants do all the work i just shower them with love

:tiphat: brotha Puma the dpd i like alot good ballanced high great taste n smell and bag appeal is outta this world. again thx for the memoryloss cross its a wonderful cross and the strawd pheno is wild. i think i have some of sister teresa's memoryloss F2's around. that white x strawberry desiel sounds like a winner much respect back brotha

well last night i figured take few pics of the Decapation 4 random nugs from 3 plants lol

Decapation @ 49 days 12/12

puff puff passn :dance013:

P

puma

hello MAJ:wave:
if you ever make F3 LOSS from those f2 you have i'd love a few back..

love those DECAP pics you sure do own that strain now my brother...

this may sound funny but i think my DPD smells like you would think the color PURPLE would smell like if it had a smell, im super stoked to have her going after all these years of hunting for her....i have three FEMS going aswell as a few REG and ive got a male DPD so i will be making fresh DPD STOCK in this next round.....

YESYES im hoping mixing the SWEET BERRY smelling WHITE SALMON will work well with the STRAW D i hope your not sick of the smell of STRAWBERRY because im sure this HYBRID will bring the STRAWBERRY SMELL right up in your face......
respect:wave:

Maj.PotHead

Mentor
Veteran
hey brotha Puma of course when i sprout the ML F2's if theres a good male there'll be F3's. on the DPD smell yepper tis hard to explain it just 1 of the most pleasing smells you could smell. after a slight cure the taste is about like the smell the DPD cut i have brotha's old soul n azez gifted it to me about 2 yrs ago. i ran it a few times gifted it to Sir he to INB and then back down the line back to me lol. i'll have cuts or a plant for azez when he comes to town next time so the cut will make it full circle in tad over 2 yrs he he. good to gift cuts to friends helps to get them back when you would like them. brotha i could never get tired of sweet smelling strawberry MMJ :dance013: ppl who smoke it want more tasty pastry's

Tonatiuh

its me Dave man open up the door...
ICMag Donor
Veteran
tht decap is a special chika,can tell thru the pics.
lookin sweet bruh.
peace-T-

Maj.PotHead

Mentor
Veteran
:gday: to all today is wonderful

:tiphat: Hank Hemp thx grab a chair and hooka hose welcome to my fun

:tiphat: hey brother lil~greensprout thx the decapation is a keeper

:tiphat: brotha Tonatiuh thx shes a pleasure to grow and smoke she'll plant ya in the seat for a spell lol.

thought i would put few pics of the new run in last night day 1 of 12/12

the memoryloss strawberry desiel pheno left huge dark leaves KKSC right smaller lighter leaves

5 IBK insane bannana kush and misc clones in grodan cubes

few hanging decaps

and the bean stork has landed thx brotha Puma

whoooooooo yeaaaaa :dance013: more wicked genitics :jump:

J

jonnybgood29

hey maj, those packs look awfully familiar, looks like jou and i have the same seed fairy!:dance013: