What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Potency, what is considered potent weed today?

Dequilo

Plant Abuser
ICMag Donor
Veteran
420club
i might not like it but if my country really wanted me and everyone else to stop smoking as seems to be th official position, then they would be doing me a favor if they banned it thereby forcing me to quit.
and stop the revenue stream :( kinda like killing the goose that lays the golden eggs

laszlokovacs

Yeah! I have more. I also have '30 Minute Garden Experiments' I think it's called, baseed upon Burbank's experiemnts and I have all of his other writings. The man is an inspiration and he writes in such a way that makes plant breeding sound like a beautiful dance.
Focking awesome dude. Mind if I PM you? I'd love a copy of, even the biggest public library in the country doesnt have these available.

Last edited by a moderator:

Raco

secretion engineer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Got dynamite weed?
Handle it with care

To smoke it you need:

1) Steely buds

P1070575[1].JPG

2) Steel pipe

076.JPG

·3) Iron lungs (of course) :biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

Last edited:

HempKat

Just A Simple Old Dirt Farmer
Veteran
and stop the revenue stream :( kinda like killing the goose that lays the golden eggs
Well like I said in the part you didn't quote, they probably wouldn't ban precisely because they make so much money off of it. Still it would be nice if they were more concerned about not killing off the citizens then they apparently are about not killing off that golden goose.

whiteberrieS

With A Black Flag Raised In The Sky
Veteran
One of the things that surprise me at the canna world is how different the concept of potency is for everyone
It seems there are many different concepts for potency

I am realizing potency is viewed differently by most people and we lack standards. It seems standards for quality vary as well
Would you mind explaining how do you see americans view potency? How potency is viewed where you grew up?

For me what is interesting in your view is you consider potency regardless of lenght of high and amount of tokes needed to get high
I think this is the way europeans view potency? Or are there variations in how potency is viewed?

I always considered potency the weed that gets you high the longest amount of time with the least amount of tokes.
Then you have better and worse potent weed. Potency and quality is not the same
But I find lack of clear standards regarding potency and what is considered potent today in this world. And the same applies for quality
I see no clear standards on what quality is. For me quality is only regarding to the quality of the effects and for others quality is something regarding to smells and tastes and emphasis is put just on taste and smell
Since the induction of diamond dabs I don't know how to judge weed vs diamonds. Diamond wins potency but I still prefer just smoking a joint

funkyhorse

Since the induction of diamond dabs I don't know how to judge weed vs diamonds. Diamond wins potency but I still prefer just smoking a joint
It is absolutely clear from what I read in this thread we all have different parameters on weed according to where we live in this planet
I have never tried dabs or diamond dabs
Without ever trying It looks to me like a different concentrated form than hash and more potent

Can it be compared to this?
Salvia divinorum leaves chewed in the classic way vs salvia divinorum x 5 or x 10 extracts
The extracts are a lot more potent but I prefer just consuming the leaves. The spiritual work is at the traditional way of consuming
Potency vs quality

Smoking buds is not the same as ingesting them. cant compare the highs
We need to have common parameters. There is no way we can judge weed with the current standards
Everybody is talking about something else when talking about potency or quality

whiteberrieS

Veteran
It is absolutely clear from what I read in this thread we all have different parameters on weed according to where we live in this planet
I have never tried dabs or diamond dabs
Without ever trying It looks to me like a different concentrated form than hash and more potent

Can it be compared to this?
Salvia divinorum leaves chewed in the classic way vs salvia divinorum x 5 or x 10 extracts
The extracts are a lot more potent but I prefer just consuming the leaves. The spiritual work is at the traditional way of consuming
Potency vs quality

Smoking buds is not the same as ingesting them. cant compare the highs
We need to have common parameters. There is no way we can judge weed with the current standards
Everybody is talking about something else when talking about potency or quality
Nah a fat dab of diamonds is like smoking an oz in one hit

whiteberrieS

Veteran
Never tried diamonds.

i do feel that something in the high is missing in the hashes and concentrates i make compared to the bud it comes from. Must be something in the leaves.
I like smoking weed I give a fuck about diamonds and dabs and shit

Latest posts

Latest posts