What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Pot Leaf Art Design Contest

Status
Not open for further replies.

NorCalFor20

Smokes, lets go
Veteran
Ok the reason I'm doing this is because im getting a new tattoo done soon and I need all the artists to draw me their best pot leafs and the winner will get their art tattooed on me. I don't just want only regular old pot leafs. feel free to get creative- not that hard, lets see what you have. Thanks everyone!

Last edited:
That's a cool idea, do you plan on getting it black and white or color? b/c I really like the look of all black shaded tats.

NorCalFor20

Smokes, lets go
Veteran
not sure yet, i don't like that "tattoo" green color most ppl have. i'll see what the shop has and figure out from there but im not sure a black and white pot leaf would work or not.. do you have a design you can scan or something i will defiantly look at it and see whats up.

NorCalFor20

Smokes, lets go
Veteran
well i want thinking about a pot leaf with two joints at th bottom of the leaf crossed burning but im not much of a joint smoker.

maybe a psychedelic pot leaf or maybe ill just get a super-detailed realistic pot leaf, I have plenty I can bring with me to the tattooist.

MOneYMiKe

Patriot Father 2a Defender /Breeder
Veteran
Sativa or Indi?what strain?...lol.....interesting in deed .....I have a potish tatt....on my calf its a skull w/praying hands,but the praying hands are schmokin' a chillum,and the smoke's comin thru the eye sockets....get krafty!!!!..good idea ask ur peers...feedback........good luck.....I also like Dutch Passions seed thingthingy.....Mm

NorCalFor20

Smokes, lets go
Veteran
I got an idea, i can get on the left side an indica leaf and on the right side i can get a sativa

like this

left side right side
Cannabis Sativa Cannabis Indica

just basically getting each leaf of each side
and it the middle have a nice sized bud

MOneYMiKe

Veteran
Congrats norcal,sounds like a great idea....DC indi,thai sat.......eh?....Mm

MOneYMiKe

Veteran
NNNNIIIICCCEEEEEE................................. alil photoshop never hurt.....Mm

moto

How long until the deed is done?
I've got an idea.... may take a few days to draw it up. I'm thinking of the bud on top. With the leaves growing/drooping downward, and the pistals going crazy like a little crazy white afro. The image is recognizable to those that know, but not obvious to non heads.

Just take a look in the flowering forum pics.
Let me know what you think of the idea.

HerbGlaze

Eugene Oregon
Veteran
A pot leaf.. thats green.. then it bottom leaves folding down to make a peace sign.. watch
Take your pinky&ring finger to your thumb.. just like that with leaves.

D

Don Cotyle

What you really want is a full back piece of your favoriye strain in full flower with the stem comeing out your butt crack =P I've been thinking about getting it done for a few years now, sure would be a head turner (pun intended) lol

Don :headbange

G

What you really want is a full back piece of your favoriye strain in full flower with the stem comeing out your butt crack =P I've been thinking about getting it done for a few years now, sure would be a head turner (pun intended) lol

Man, I was wondering if anyone had that idea don......I was just about to post it myself only I want a full plant depiction (male) from an ancient herbal, or some such thing, tap root going down the ass crack and pollen being dispersed.

flava

G

I have also been trying to come with a similar idea for a tattoo. I have the idea just do not have anyone to put it on paper.

My idea has a pot leaf transitioning into a American bald Eagle with the center leaf being the head and the other leafs being the wings and such. How does this sound?

BM,

NorCalFor20

Smokes, lets go
Veteran
show me the scans or take pictures of the hard copy guys i am not a good visualizer but these all sound like good ideas, im in no hurry though a tattoo is permanent so i want to take my time and make sure every idea has been looked over...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Latest posts