What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Post your Vegg Pics in here.

G

4 days of flowering but still look like veggies so heres a shot from today.

G

how about notquiteveg-butonlyfirstweekofflower?
:D

grow8jw.jpg

medicaluser420

Since all my clones started going hermie I pulled them out and replaced with the three sprouts I had vegging.Only the clone strain is certain the other two were from bagseed but friend claims to have seen the lb with the name written on the top of bag.I have known for 7 years so I believe him but dont know for sure.They are all being put into flower today. Anyway here is the Romulan sprout grew a little deformed at first but has straightened out.

Next the Mauwi Zauwi sprout

last the White Rhino clone from Nirvana.

G

Hey bout time I bump this with some new veg shots. Why not. I think it's a pretty good thread. :yummy: Hope you like my ghetto closet.

Future Jack Frost Mother Plant.

White Russian and White Satin Mothers.

Now the clones that came from the Plants above.

Clones are looking nice.. Going to Veg them for 3 weeks..

Peace

Tokabowl

:lurk:
Nice thread!
Heres a couple o pics of some chronic and bubblegum 14 days veg from clone:
chronic:

chronic:

bubblegum:

and here they are 10 days later (today), 1st day of 12/12:
-chronic--chronic--bubblegum-->

bubblegum:

chronic:

the lot:

Keep them coming guys! :yes:

:smoweed:

G

The smaller plants in this grow( and I dont mean the real small ones either I mean the ones on the left of the table) are 4 weeks from seed. I veg under 2 400w EYE Blue MH.I use BB Bio Grow and Fish-Mix along with LK and Hygrozyme Floralicious GROW and Floralicious PLUS I just bought the lights a month ago. I was using floros before and I gotta say floros are JUNK for veg when you compare em to the BLUE's. Oh yeah forgot to mention. These were put into flower at 3 weeks from seed.

Last edited:
G

Killer bagseed that I've been cloning since my first grow.

Northern light Aurora Indica and Mystery mix veggin