What's new

Post your Vegg Pics in here.

I am waiting SOOOO impatiently for my digital camera to show up...My phone takes crappy pics....Just have to appease myself by staring at some of these fine photos. :D Nice pics guys!

G

Yeah nice pics. Keep them coming folks.. I no longer have anything in vegg, I putt all my babies into flower. I got nothing to look at for 12 hours a day. :frown:

Last edited:

GrowerGoneWild

Veteran
GreenBastard said:
Nice! How long you plan to vegg? I like going 40 days from seed.

Hope you're talking to me.. :D

Depends on the strain. Indica Dom strains I like to give about 30 days If the flower time is about 45-55 days. Oddly enough I had to go 60+ days with
that grow..

Recently with this papaya strain was working with, it was something like a 20
day veg time. With a 60-70 day flower time.Yet I was able to yield .6-.7 Grams per watt in SCROG.

UmphreyMcgee420

Heady Connoisseur
Veteran
ive got some Rockbuds, Yumbolts, LifeSavers, Medely's, and some female seeds which are sensi star, bluemoon shine, Jack herer, and shiskaberry... it should be a tasty harvest

G

GrowerGoneWild said:
Hope you're talking to me.. :D

Depends on the strain. Indica Dom strains I like to give about 30 days If the flower time is about 45-55 days. Oddly enough I had to go 60+ days with
that grow..

Recently with this papaya strain was working with, it was something like a 20
day veg time. With a 60-70 day flower time.Yet I was able to yield .6-.7 Grams per watt in SCROG.
Good post man. Thanks. :joint:

medicaluser420

Here is a shot of mine they just started flowering but they still look like they are in veg. Hope you guys like.

Damn Males

And a mystery sprout a friend found growing here it is after I nursed it back to health.

Aurora Indica

hi everyone, nice shots!
heres my contribution right before 12/12, this was around 1st week of jan.
they are in day #47 of flower as of today!
:yummy:

Latest posts

Latest posts