What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Post your Reviews of Romulan Genetics, Romulan BX1

Dankdad64

@Dankdad64 how are the girls, mate?
Doing great. I cut off some samples and Oh my god It's good. I've only had dispensary weed and street weed for the last 30 yrs. I'm thrilled to death. I did get the New Romscotti and Holyfield.... couldn't help myself.

Attachments

• PXL_20240412_211237609.jpg
    PXL_20240412_211237609.jpg
    2.7 MB · Views: 38
  • PXL_20240412_210847575.jpg
    PXL_20240412_210847575.jpg
    2.7 MB · Views: 29
  • PXL_20240415_044126129.jpg
    PXL_20240415_044126129.jpg
    2.4 MB · Views: 35
  • PXL_20240409_035543188.jpg
    PXL_20240409_035543188.jpg
    3.3 MB · Views: 29

Abdthi1966

Premium user
Doing great. I cut off some samples and Oh my god It's good. I've only had dispensary weed and street weed for the last 30 yrs. I'm thrilled to death. I did get the New Romscotti and Holyfield.... couldn't help myself.
I hope they treat you well. It looks good I’m excited to see how mine turn out. I’m vegging for a while with mine until I get my federation Romulan popped and caught up. They already have some great stem rub smells.

Dankdad64

I'm now needing a mini split as no floor space for a floor Ac, starting to battle temps here in Ohio. This room has made me so poor....but high lol

Dankdad64

I'm a very heavy smoker, been supplying my need the last 2 weeks with my bottom Romulan larff. I'm here to tell you this stuff is killer.I haven't had anything this good since I grew 30 yrs ago ... dispensary or street purchase. Probably have 2 to 3 wks to go.

Attachments

• PXL_20240417_045019768.jpg
    PXL_20240417_045019768.jpg
    3.4 MB · Views: 29
  • PXL_20240417_045040577.jpg
    PXL_20240417_045040577.jpg
    3.4 MB · Views: 32

Abdthi1966

Premium user
I'm a very heavy smoker, been supplying my need the last 2 weeks with my bottom Romulan larff. I'm here to tell you this stuff is killer.I haven't had anything this good since I grew 30 yrs ago ... dispensary or street purchase. Probably have 2 to 3 wks to go.
It’s a great old school strain and I’m certainly glad Jake kept that orginal clone of his pops so that we can benefit. I was thinking of you today as I’ve been looking for any signs of auto flowering but they’ve been vegging awhile now and seem to be photo sensitive.

Dankdad64

Looking good there. I checked my plants are 72 days old. It is the old style high I haven't had in many years. Almost temped to make next run just Romscotti and Holyfield.

Abdthi1966

Premium user
Looking good there. I checked my plants are 72 days old. It is the old style high I haven't had in many years. Almost temped to make next run just Romscotti and Holyfield.
If you like the BX high I would just take a cut of the nicest looking mum and run all Romulan. Lol I can’t stress this enough, all of the other stuff is just commercial sources cuts crossed to his Romulan clone. I’ve grown out a few phenos of his most “popular” and it was not worth it at all.

Dankdad64

If you like the BX high I would just take a cut of the nicest looking mum and run all Romulan. Lol I can’t stress this enough, all of the other stuff is just commercial sources cuts crossed to his Romulan clone. I’ve grown out a few phenos of his most “popular” and it was not worth it at all.
I do have so many other seeds to try, I'll do the Holyfield probably for sure and see if it's a sleep inducing strain like it says....I need that.

Abdthi1966

Premium user
I do have so many other seeds to try, I'll do the Holyfield probably for sure and see if it's a sleep inducing strain like it says....I need that.
You should check out some of the hash types from real seed company, some of the true afghanis are heavy sleepers. If you email them angus will get back to you and could tell you which type would work best

EastCoastGambit

I grew the BX1. It's in my posts if you search through them. I liked it, didn't have much for issues. It was good bud

I crossed it to another strain and have yet to grow those out.

Dankdad64

I grew the BX1. It's in my posts if you search through them. I liked it, didn't have much for issues. It was good bud

I crossed it to another strain and have yet to grow those out.
Thanks for replying, my Romulan Bx1 turned auto on 18 hrs but now I'm happy with it. I wasn't happy when it started budding when it wasn't supposed to lol.

EastCoastGambit

I believe they started out with some big fat fan leaves. I thought they were fairly easy to grow, nice sturdy stalks and structure. Frosted up nice with strong earthy piney terps, I little hint of citrus in there as well.

Strong high, a little on the stoney side but still somewhat functional. They stretch a bit in flower.

1713496075541.jpeg
1713496256925.jpeg

Abdthi1966

Premium user
I believe they started out with some big fat fan leaves. I thought they were fairly easy to grow, nice sturdy stalks and structure. Frosted up nice with strong earthy piney terps, I little hint of citrus in there as well.

Strong high, a little on the stoney side but still somewhat functional. They stretch a bit in flower.

View attachment 18989722 View attachment 18989728
Interesting, thanks for the info

Dankdad64

Romulan growers I need help, I need floor space and I think I probably have a week to two weeks to finish.Woud you pull In week 6 to gain the space or no. Just beginning amber. Could I just move Romulan into less desirable light spot to finish and give the non flowering plants some light. How many wks did anyone's budded Romulan take?