What's new

~POST YOUR PIECE~ BONG-BUBBLER-VAPO

Status
Not open for further replies.
noname.jpg

noname2-1.jpg

noname3.jpg

noname4.jpg

not my only pipes...the only thing wrong with that hooka is the ash catcher is bent it was shipped from kuwait...i have another 3 hose hooka and a couple other devices but you know

limey

Hi, all!

Bongs from a homebuilder. All these bongs are tools I have designed and built at home or on my travels. Thought you might want a look.

Notes on building: I use a metal tent spike heated over a gas burner to melt holes in plastic bottles. Sounds shonky but actually is a very precise tool, I only very seldom have to use wax or similar to seal holes, normally the fit is airtight without resorting to such fixes.

Build your own, everyone! Please ask if you have any q's

Peace, out! :joint:

limey said:
Hi, all!

Bongs from a homebuilder. All these bongs are tools I have designed and built at home or on my travels. Thought you might want a look.

Notes on building: I use a metal tent spike heated over a gas burner to melt holes in plastic bottles. Sounds shonky but actually is a very precise tool, I only very seldom have to use wax or similar to seal holes, normally the fit is airtight without resorting to such fixes.

Build your own, everyone! Please ask if you have any q's

Peace, out! :joint:

You got some Macgyver shit going on there!

I prefer my roor but if I have to travel I carry a downstem and bowl around with me and make a bong out of a plastic bottle, it works very well. :rasta:

RooR HeaD

The hell with that i travel with my roor lol, just playin but when i go on vacations or out of town for a day i just bring a chillium or i buy a small dry pipe when i get their. i always post before i go if anyone knows of a good head shop at that location, one time my buddy got a nasty headie cause of this post. so i suggest you do that and maybe u might just run into your favorite glass blower or at least u have a decent GLASS pieace to use on your vacation!
peace

I've just had a double tree perculator Weedstar piece delivered for the bargin price of £99, all from the good folks at EDIT, the downstem was smashed when it arrived but I threw one of my old roor stems in and it works a treat :)

I'm really happy with the bong, its hits are nice and smooth. :rasta:

Rollin Face

that double bub is sick but what makes u say it was made my Slinger? His style, even his style back in 05', didnt really seem to match this style on this bub?

RooR HeaD

I agrree with Rollin that is not a Slinger im about 80% sure cause i know his style and thats just not a Slinger pieace! but i could be wrong but im pretty sure im right this time!

So Here Is my New Toy I Bought Yesterday Afternoon. Used This Bad Boy All Day and Night With Some Of My New Fresh Outdoor Grown Bubble Gum. All I Can Say Is I LOVE THIS THING!!! :rasta:

Bababooey

Horse-toothed Jackass
Veteran
Zeonet: what kind of strains you got in the jars (if you know)? Nice little collection btw. Is your weedstar coming with a precooler and or diffuser? Thinking of splurging on a roor as an early christmas gift to myself, but if I do it's gonna be the LAST piece I'll buy for a quite a while... :joint:

zeonet409

Bababooey said:
Zeonet: what kind of strains you got in the jars (if you know)? Nice little collection btw. Is your weedstar coming with a precooler and or diffuser? Thinking of splurging on a roor as an early christmas gift to myself, but if I do it's gonna be the LAST piece I'll buy for a quite a while... :joint:

the small jar on the top is all that is left from a half oz of nyc diesel, and it was amazing, the rest are local highs, pretty good stuff, but no where near the diesel.

The WS there is a buddy of mines, im holding on to it until he is done moving, mine should be here either today or tomorrow. neither came with a precooler, and actually they forgot to send me the down pipe and said they would send a diffuser instead so i guess that rocks. the WS that i got is 10cm taller but has a straight bottom instead of the beaker.

the wooden pipe in the front i used last night and hit surprisingly well.

does anyone have any input on the best cleaning methods for bongs?

Bababooey

Horse-toothed Jackass
Veteran
Nice. I'm growing out some nycd myself: F2's from annac seeds. First crop got ruined cause it was fully seeded by my thai which hermied due to a light leak but i'm running them again, but it'll probably be 3 months before another harvest. :bashhead:

As far as cleaning bongs, and if anyone here knows better correct me if i'm wrong, but Roor says that on a regular basis you should pour boiling hot water into their bongs, and use their cleaning solution maybe every once in a while for a brand new look.
I would think you should only do this with a borosilicate bong, since they're resistant to thermal shock. I dont know if weedstar is borosilicate glass though.
Other than that, ive heard iso alcohol and salt work well (the salt acts as an abrasive as you shake the bong up and down). Some people swear by Simple Green too.

RooR HeaD

Zeno you should pull out some of the nyc and post it up! anyways about cleaning bongs honestly the best and cheapest solution is what bab said Iso and salt but makesure your iso is one of the 90 percent bottles! but you should always run some hot water threw it after every time you use it cause i dont know about any of yous but i smoke good weed and i like to get the full taste out of my bud when i ripp my RooRs and not bong water instead hat hitting a diry bong it ruins the taste for me!

Bababooey you shuld def spring and get yourself a German RooR for a early gift and that my brotha will be all you need i own to germans and they changed my whole out look of smokeing weed! If u spring what kinda of ROOR u looking at?
Heres a couple old pics for you guys to see!

Last edited:

Bababooey

Horse-toothed Jackass
Veteran
I'd get the dit Roor gift sets 3 and 6: a black 5.0 icemaster 45cm 18.8 joint beaker with diffuser and a black 5.0 ashcatcher 14.5 joint with diffuser, along with assorted goodies like a poker, stash jar, ashtray, cleaning solutions and stoppers. I know that I'd have to get an adapter for that, but they did say they would swap the 18.8 ashcatcher for the 14.5 one.
You ever use an ashcatcher/precooler with your roors? Which one do you tend to smoke more, the bigger one? That one looks like it's 55cm tall... :joint:

chicalyx

AC/precooler is a must IMO. Especially in a non-perc tube, the extra chamber makes a world of difference.

Also, WS and all GONG tubes are boro. Should be fine putting boiling water in any half decent tube. If a piece is poorly made...little time in the kiln, or cooled too quickly, it's more prone to break due to the temp changes.

I like It Roor...

I like It Roor...

Here is my Collection: All bought online of course. I got the Purple Haze Edt Roor 18.5 jt size on the Right with diffuser and C/F (carbonfilter) (name is Dream Weaver.) The Little Blue label Roor in the MiD is called Misty BLue because the label is 2 shades of blue(little stripes.) And CherryBomb on the left has a diffuser also with A/C(Ash Catcher) and a C/F. And of course I gotta have the Narrow bowls. All these extras keep the bongs clean so I really don't have to clean the whole thing anymore. And 2 bubblers on the side. Got one for my sister, so I put it in the piCs..

og dmc

I remember they started a thread like this on overgrow and people starts posting pics of there guns and shit. It was fucking funny. The guy who started the thread was like, " uh, I dont think this is a good Idea."

Status
Not open for further replies.