What's new

~POST YOUR PIECE~ BONG-BUBBLER-VAPO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Deft

Get two birds stoned at once
Veteran
Whats a good "abrasive" other than Epsom salt to use for cleaning a bong with hot water and iso? I cant get things fully clean ever.

Lemon

Deft said:
Whats a good "abrasive" other than Epsom salt to use for cleaning a bong with hot water and iso? I cant get things fully clean ever.

Oxyclean is the answer to all glass piece cleaning needs. I have a bong with a percolator that I needed to take in for repair, and numerous, lengthy attempts to get the percolator spotless with iso and salt didn't work 100%.

i read about some people using oxyclean instead to clean thier pieces, and went and got some. It works amazingly. A scoop or two dumped inside the bong, something to plug the stem hole, and a little hot water. let her soak, some back, shake a little and violla. It leaves the glass shiny as well since it cleans hard water stains

(no i dont work for oxyclean, lol)

Lemon

Betty

all1ce0.jpg

Sheriff Bart

Deputy Spade
Veteran
acetone is probably cheaper/easier (Although dont let it touch any rubber/synthetics)
i acquired a few gallons of some industrial grade de-greaser (meant for airplane engines) a bit of that stuff goes a long way cleaning....
iso just doesnt compare....

Deft

Veteran
Yea its my precooler/ashcatcher whatever you want to call it along with the main chamber where it comes above water. They sell oxyclean in chain stores?

Lemon

Deft said:
Yea its my precooler/ashcatcher whatever you want to call it along with the main chamber where it comes above water. They sell oxyclean in chain stores?

I'm not sure where you live, but in Canada they sell it at Home Depot and Home Hardware. I'd assume the same in the US.

mustardsauce

hell yea homie, mustardsauce is my TC sn also. What kind of tube is that with the orange/blue/yellow section? Shit looks sick, need some more pics!

Deft

Veteran
Lemon said:
Oxyclean is the answer to all glass piece cleaning needs
I found an old bucket with 1/3 left, it does work VERY well. Add iso and watch it react lol. I'll be using it from now on, it gets what iso alone has a hard time with.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Latest posts