What's new

~POST YOUR PIECE~ BONG-BUBBLER-VAPO

Status
Not open for further replies.
Finally got everything.Am getting a nice spoon and some other pieces so will be showing those too.

The Molino pRe-cooler works pretty well.Molino is my favorite glass.
Nice glass everyone.Expensive pieces wish I could afford them.

Last edited:
Nothing fancy. Just functional.

RooRJaR.jpg

DSCF0193.jpg

Last edited:
G

Small dry

Small dry

Found a few minutes to photo a couple o pipes. First is a mini dry, I hope you enjoy!

Peace and stay safe everyone!!

mycall

B4O2N0G

Damn mycall you always have the nicest pieces.I really dig that one hitter and the mini dry and bubbler are pimp.Do you buy this glass locally or is there some online shop I should know about? Peace.

G

Thanks for the kind words B4O2N0G! Most of my glass is bought locally, a couple of my pieces have been custom. I always stop and check out anything new at Shivadas online!

Peace and stay safe,

mycall

mustardsauce

Well, I was going to make my first post a pic of my toro, inline, and pakoh/carlson slide, but it wont let me post the pics. keeps telling me to remove the URLs before submitting.. :bashhead:

bounty29

Custom User Title
Veteran
11908Picture_0211.jpg

That's the first piece I ever bought, it's been almost 3 years now. It's a solid little piece, only one negative I can think of. The bowl is huge (which is a plus) but when it was made it was pushed so close to the bottom of the inside of the bowl (does that make sense?) that I can't even fit a paper clip under it when cleaning. This tends to cause anything that gets pulled through to get stuck in there real tight.

BUT that's only happened a few times, now I just about always use a screen on it so that's not a problem. If you look closely, you can see at the mouthpiece, it's pushed back inwards. This is a sort of ash-catcher, as anything that gets pulled through the bowl isn't likely to go through the small hole in the middle of the mouthpiece. Now that I use a screen, it's not an issue, but for the first few years I don't think I ever ended up with bud or ash in my mouth.

My friends and I call it the never-ending bowl, because there have been several occasions where we pass it back and forth and it never seems to be finished. Good times...

Then here's a bong my roomate and I just got recently, it's been a real valuable addition to the collection.

Status
Not open for further replies.