What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

~POST YOUR PIECE~ BONG-BUBBLER-VAPO

Status
Not open for further replies.
G

immortal, I had the spoon custom blown for me by an exceptional glass artist in the US :wink:

G

my pipe

my pipe

This is an amazing piece given to me by my brother. It was blown by an amazing glass artist who has moved to OR to pusue glass blowing more on art pieces ,not that pipes are not art. You know what I am saying.

capt

G

Glass art at its finest... :wave: My triceratops is the funnest piece I have ever had.

O

OHenry

Heavy Stuff Rich...

Heavy Stuff Rich...

I had a piece like that once. Thought to myself "This piece is indestructable!" It weighted nearly 30lbs when it was full with water. One night when I came home, I went to go pack it and found it missing! When I had asked my girlfriend where it was she remained silent on the couch.

My first words were "What happened?". I then went in to the bedroom only to find my poor piece had a broken kneck! Apparently she had kicked it over and it had fell on the hardwood floors. I lost the top 3 or 4 inches and am hoping to find someone to finish off the top so it'll be usable again.

Anyways...I guess I've been wanting to get some stuff of my chest...lol.

I've got plenty of new toys since and I've come to realize that most pieces come with a life expectancy. You can do everything in the world to protect it but its when you least expect it that something happens. Thank God I appreciated it when it was around! Keep on posting guys and gals. Your all doing an excellent job keeping this tread going! Good work to all the post here! Lets keep in growing ! LAter OH

O

OHenry

Tall-Boy

Tall-Boy

Hey Rack thats a long bong man! Is there an iceholder in it. I bet those hits can be rough. Whats in the bowl to??!?!?!??

Malia- That piece is sick! I love glass art! I'm encouraging all those who post to submit their pieces with an art-flare. Shoot them in the garden...close-ups...you know get creative! Thanks Malia for postin!

Capt...looks like an alien egg! Had that one along time?

devil and lonsdale...those are great bongs too! lons...is that a roor? looks interesting. devil...looks like alittle halo over the bong! lol. alittle misinforming maybe!??! thanks for stoppin bye.

hey blue. whats up! how ya doin? thanks for comin by. your pics rock!

later-OH

O

OHenry

vapin o vapin

vapin o vapin

Nice man. Love vapes! I've used the one you've got and with the right technique its a destroyer! Nice tru! Later OH

tRuKemist

racketeer said:
Here's my tiny PH(X)

I wanna hit that baby! Damn, she's smokin :eek: :biglaugh: pun intended
Racketeer call me bro the next time you break her out...I'll pack her up till we can't see straight!!!!!! :canabis: :friends:
peace, tRu

O

OHenry

Whats in the bowl?!?

Whats in the bowl?!?

Hey Ms.~

Whats in the bowl? I bet your smoking something grate. lol.

G

High everyone. heres a peice i just got, made by a fellow member.

peace everyone

cough_cough_eer

Anita Bonghitt
Veteran
uuummm...... How come glass pipes or spoons are usually only 3-5 inches long??? :confused:

Am I the only one that has concerns about going cross-eyed from lighting those things??? :chin:

tRuKemist

I'd imagine that's why they call them spoon's because they're about as long as a spoon. If they're longer then that, then you're up in the steam rolling range...peace, tRu

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Latest posts