What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

~POST YOUR PIECE~ BONG-BUBBLER-VAPO

Status
Not open for further replies.
G

Here ya go as promised OHenry!

1562composition1.jpg

1562composition2.jpg

1562composition3.jpg

shopvac

Thats beutiful Blue. LOL i thought the leaf was part of the piece in the first pic :biglaugh:

Maybe i can throw a pic of the ol bing up soon.

Something Special

Something Special

Great thread !
so-many nice pieces, i thought i would add something very special & dear to me to help it along.

This is a steam roller i purchased from the noon coffeeshop in A'Dam.
it's number 3 of 6 that robert the owner had made up for the shop.
as far as i know these are the only ones ever made & while it's not the most tricked-out piece, it's very dear to me & my G/F.

i wonder howmany are left in one piece after 3 years ?

Cheers

O H

G

that's a lovely piece OH, very original!

shopvac and pistill, thanks!
i thought the leaf was part of the piece in the first pic

The leaf was actually part of a Mango before the pictures were taken :D

O

OHenry

hi blue

hi blue

hi blue~

its good to have you stop by! those were great examples of abstract glass art. keep it up. Later OH

O

OHenry

hi

hi

chuck - organic - madd

great work! thanks for contributing.

I've got some great news! I've got an exclusive review of some of this most unbelievable collection of glass you've ever seen. I'll be looking forward to sharing the stories and meanings behind these beautiful creations. Expect this in the next 3-4 weeks! I know its away's away but I wanted to get everyone excited! Hope it worked...lol. Have a great night all. Later OH

O

OHenry

bartender187

bartender187

Wow. That thing looks like it takes numbers. You gotta have a party bowl for that one! An eigth @ a time! Later-OH

king j

maaaan this is a great thread and i been missin it for a month
anyway let me throw down a pic of my gelber... if you dont know steve gelb he is a really great guy and i thank him much work the great deal. tha thing hits like a dream... anyway heres my doubler got two diffusor downstems the attention he payed to even fittin in your hand is unbelievable. i wish i coulda took some pics that really showed the thing off

yey
and a roor too cause they are fun

yall got real nice pipes too
freekin great thread
later guys :joint:

tRuKemist

Some of my glass...starting with Bromd's own glasswork

Some of my glass...starting with Bromd's own glasswork

IC's own Bromd created this smooth glass piece using something called, "amber glass". When it's clean, the colors are very light and after only a couple tokes the glass becomes filled with rich colors! Here it is with a mothership bud in the bowl.

Here's another piece in my glass collection by Randall of Eugene. I just like the colors of it and the marbles added to the bowl.

Lastly, this is what I'm about to smoke! :yummy: This piece was a gift from friend in Amsterdam. It's pretty damn nice with an inside out twist, which splits into a donut and hits like a champ. Here's this beauty filled with a little Sour D bud and Sour D Bubble Hash pressed into a patty with Sour D oil on top :eek: :yummy: :joint:

peace, tRu

O

OHenry

KING and TRU

KING and TRU

Thanks for stopping by. Those are really nice pieces. Brombnice work blowing that amber piece. Talk to you later OH

G

here's another one...now I've run out of glass to show :rolleyes:
This one's a Christmas gift from good friend and fellow IC Mag user Cannaddicto :friends:

1562glass.jpg

immortal

Hey blue i love that spoon ya got yourself for christmas. Where did u get it id love to get one for myself. Also has anyone used the vapor genie. its at bubblemans site. its just a handheld vaporizer u use with a lighter.

G

High everyone. Here's a *bong* I bought today. I love the ice catcher on it, or snow lol. Nice pics everyone. peace

Status
Not open for further replies.