What's new

~POST YOUR PIECE~ BONG-BUBBLER-VAPO

Status
Not open for further replies.

RicoT

Isopropyl alcohol and salt is better than any cleaner on the market and you only have to use a dabble! All for two bucks too!:tiphat:

GrowBox420

A pipe I picked up a long time ago.
picture.php

BudToaster

Veteran
Bud Toaster Model 14 (version 2) - unit #4

Bud Toaster Model 14 (version 2) - unit #4

Here's the pieces and parts:

The heater unit:

The temperature control computer:

And the assembled unit #4:

First vapor 1/22/2011 @ 9:45pm

Ramius

Veteran
EDIT have just started to stock custom worked pieces from the US at last. Although they do buy from an already well known UK site

No more paying custom fees and worrying that it will arrive in 50 peices

editeqn.jpg

Anybody know of a site/place that you can sell glass? It wasn't long ago that you were able to sell slides, etc. on ebay, but lately I have not seen any. B-man's Hideout no longer offers sales. Do pawn shops buy glass? Because of current employment status, I have to try and sell some things, just don't know where to turn. Any ideas appreciated!!

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Im still waiting for 2 pieces from that site. They keep telling me I have to wait 30 days before they can chase it. I dont want them anymore I asked for a refund. I will get my stuff from a local blower from now on.

Grimr3efer

Coupple pieces

Coupple pieces

I have a glass corn cob style pipe (dry). I have a Ben Wilson inline bubbler, and SG stemline 60mm v2. All are quality pieces. :D

J

juicepuddle

Isopropyl alcohol and salt is better than any cleaner on the market and you only have to use a dabble! All for two bucks too!:tiphat:

this will eventually cause small scatches in your peice, ever seen a really old bong that has a whitish fog like stuff on the sides that never come out? Its from cleaning it with salt.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Latest posts