What's new

~POST YOUR PIECE~ BONG-BUBBLER-VAPO

Status
Not open for further replies.

motaco

Old School Cottonmouth
Veteran
Hi Motaco

Thanks for all that info, but would it not be like just using a dry Hurricane/Tsunami (which have been out for years), I own a Hurricane and it sits there gathering dust, it's not comparable to the smoothness that comes from smoking out of a multi-percolated piece, IMO. If you want to get rid of the nasties in smoke I'd buy a vape.

yes they are very similar to the hurricane from what I understand. I completely agree that they are not as smooth as a percolated water pipe but for a hand held dry pipe I find it spectacular. That is also why I don't really understand why they would make a large dry bong. Seems to defeat the purpose. Water is much better used on something that size.

I have used vapes, but I don't really care for them. The stone comes on odd for me. I mainly use a layback inline bong with a tree perc. But I'm not always in the mood to down 1/3 of a gram in one rip and three seconds. Just for puffing and slow toking during a movie or whatever I like a hand held dry pipe. The helix is the best thing I've come across hands down in that arena.

dustin27

Veteran
IMG_0091-800-Copy.jpg

szaaQ.jpg

I stopped using my bong and hookah p much when i got this gandalf piece
my favorite ever, but being so long is prone to breaking
did twice and patched it up with krazy glue tape splints and yarn lol

So here is my two small travel pieces with a little nug of Durban, The "Flawless" with the blue ice chamber (put it in freezer for two hours), showerhead perculator and hash oil bulb attachment, and my favorite is the Kind Creations bong. It has a harmonica diffuser on the bottom going up to the 12 arm diffuser (diffuser/perculator whatever its called). It has a ice holder in the top half of the chamber and a single tube ashcatcher (next upgrade is shower head or 8 arm ashcatcher). HIGH

Attachments

• Bowl.jpg
    Bowl.jpg
    40.7 KB · Views: 18
  • flawless.jpg
    flawless.jpg
    39.4 KB · Views: 13
  • shower.jpg
    shower.jpg
    46.7 KB · Views: 16
  • triple.jpg
    triple.jpg
    57.8 KB · Views: 19
  • triple2.jpg
    triple2.jpg
    36.8 KB · Views: 12

Ramius

Veteran
szaaQ.jpg

I stopped using my bong and hookah p much when i got this gandalf piece
my favorite ever, but being so long is prone to breaking
did twice and patched it up with krazy glue tape splints and yarn lol

Cool pipe :)

So here is my two small travel pieces with a little nug of Durban, The "Flawless" with the blue ice chamber (put it in freezer for two hours), showerhead perculator and hash oil bulb attachment, and my favorite is the Kind Creations bong. It has a harmonica diffuser on the bottom going up to the 12 arm diffuser (diffuser/perculator whatever its called). It has a ice holder in the top half of the chamber and a single tube ashcatcher (next upgrade is shower head or 8 arm ashcatcher). HIGH

Nice glass Johnny, love the bub with the coil

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I can not say it is a TOU violation they dont vendor here. It was not a cheap piece. in fact it is my most expesive to date but these are not crap there made by very good glass blowers. That one was 420$. He is going to make me a custom Ash catcher with thsame color glass so it matches.

My "new" $60 Roor!

My "new" $60 Roor!

18" Green Label, knockoff diffused downstem, shledon black bowl.

Attachments

• Cam 075.jpg
    Cam 075.jpg
    39.7 KB · Views: 14
  • Cam 076.jpg
    Cam 076.jpg
    57.1 KB · Views: 18
Status
Not open for further replies.