What's new

~POST YOUR PIECE~ BONG-BUBBLER-VAPO

Status
Not open for further replies.

aqualungs

I would love to see a construction thread.:dance013:

Model 14 Version 1 ---> First vapor @ 11:00 PM

Well, after two days of doing what felt like bit-fiddling, but with hardware instead of software, i got this model screwed together. A continuity test indicated (nothing is ever proved until power on) the heat shield wasn't shorting out the battery connections. So, i thought what the hell, and i soldered on the Deans connector and plugged this kitty into the battery pack.

And, Ta Da! Here is the Perfect Cube running in the light ...
picture.php

And here is the PC being subtle in just the glow of its LEDs ...
picture.php

And, yeah, the blue LED really is that bright ... drat! both the green and blue are too bright (camera must be super sensitive to blue) ... only need about 1/4 that amount of light output. i'll try a bigger current limiting resistor tomorrow -- maybe kick it up to 1K ohm from 220 ohm just to see. i might also scuff the ends of the light pipe. Lots of things to try.
But at least for one session -- the FIRST session -- The Perfect Cube produced the vapors and didn't melt.
Progress!

A 2" x 2" x 2" cube (this one is cherry), the Bud Toaster is a battery powered, all glass air-path vaporizer with computer temperature control. Maybe i'll finally get around to posting a construction thread for this vaporizer. If anyone is interested. Code for the temperature control processor is in a public folder on my skydrive. If anyone is interested. The hardware and software design is open source.

deltronZER0

if you need a basic bong, get a fucking hi si already.
I'm so serious, I got the most very basic beaker bottom they make, 95 without the "drain" bowl, but I dont care about that, since I've heard they break real easy. This thing is so fuckin thick, god damn. also, came with a very sweet diffused downstem. The end of the downstem is bubbled out, and then it has little holes in it two, very smooth. the ice pinch is four instead of the usual three, but i feel like there is more airflow? maybe i'm just high on drugs. this thing RIPS, doesn't cost alot, but isn't cheap(y feeling).

Attachments

• Screen shot 2010-10-02 at 10.22.54 PM.png
    Screen shot 2010-10-02 at 10.22.54 PM.png
    320.4 KB · Views: 13

Ramius

Veteran
Thanks man.

Loving the micro! Really smooth, has a perfect amount of feedback on the draw (vs. say the mini circ circ which has very little,) and clears quickly with no splash to the mouthpiece at all.

It's become my daily driver for the vrip wand and concentrates.

You seen these? insane

DSC00850.jpg

IMG_8488.jpg

christen23

How much are the micro torros going for? they look sick! Am thinking about a sheldon black to keep my Roor Company.. but those torros are bad ass! just might have to get both! peace
~POE~

K

Karma Genetics

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

I was suprised to read treating yourself an seeing my bong pictured ha ha, she is a treu centerfold tho ha ha ha

Gnome_grown

Sour Zong

P1020722.jpg

Sour Bong

P1030862.jpg

Pipes

P1030798.jpg

These 2 have really amazing dicro

P1030812.jpg

P1030813.jpg

Got this one just for giggles

P1030809.jpg

Blue petals burn red in the light
P1020793.jpg

Bubbler

P1020688.jpg

Sunday cleaning

P1020704.jpg

MoeBudz^420

Veteran
Grabbed a little binger recently, here's a pic. Not overly ornate, but good and functional. About 12", I do not like 'em too big - smoke tends to get stale... :rasta:

Peace

The famiy.

The famiy.

Here is my collection, Got a Toro 24" straight tube, Sovereignty 18"double perc, 2 lux mini percs a 4arm-beaker and straight 5arm. The mini straight is the daily driver:tiphat:

Attachments

• DSCN1635.jpg
    DSCN1635.jpg
    69.5 KB · Views: 12
  • lux mini-straight.jpg
    lux mini-straight.jpg
    59.6 KB · Views: 9
  • luxmilk1.jpg
    luxmilk1.jpg
    65.3 KB · Views: 11
  • lux mini chillin.jpg
    lux mini chillin.jpg
    64.9 KB · Views: 12
Last edited:

BudToaster

Veteran
Photo update ... someone on FuckCombustion.com mentioned that i never show the "base unit" that is tethered to the vape, and he/she is correct, so here is an "everything it takes to vape" photo.

The "base unit" is two 26650 battery cells, 36" of cable, a "caddy" to hold the glassware when not in use (vial (in the vape) and stem (shown), and the Bud Toaster Model 14 version 1, also known as The Perfect Cube (this one is cherry).

motaco

Old School Cottonmouth
Veteran
that pipe is super cool jimmy.

I'm pretty hard to impress and I find most of the pipes these days to be very gaudy but I like yours a lot.

jimmy carter

I'm pretty hard to impress and I find most of the pipes these days to be very gaudy .

thank you for the kind words and I agree with this statement very much.

I spent the better part of a year searching for a peice that without (imo) any aesthetic flaws however minor.

CARE giver

Sour Bubble Connoisseur
Veteran
These aren't bongs or anything. But they are my smoking devices :).

thumbnail.asp

Been smoking them ever since I started. And If for some reason I run out of these, I always have one of these on hand....
WO_Bonus_Reg_Box.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Latest posts