Not open for further replies.

BudWiz

mmtn4o.jpg

This one is sweet! I want one too! :smokey:

FatBlunt420

Killin' Zombies!
ICMag Donor
Veteran
-=- 21.5 inch tall weed star, 2 - 3 tree perks and ice pinched. the new add ones were. a 29mm to 18mm defused reducer downstem, a 3 tree defused ash catcher, and the newest add one was the bowl piece.
picture.php

wake n bake

wake n bake

Dödsknark, that piece is so beautiful..I keep my glass clean most of the time but the art on that piece just shines with the black contrast..

Ramius. wtf is that thing..all I'm thinking about is a high noon bong rip with my magnifying glass..that thing is a rockin' car piece

FatBlunt420, sick headies

bbrolle, I know a dude who rocks that style of pipe..much props, I like the James Bond status...here is a pipe I would really like to find..Augusus Pablo corn husk or bamboo/wooden? I don't know what it is but it looks awesome..any info on this pipe would be appreciated cheers to Pablo
Augustus+Pablo+-+Original+Rockers.jpg

Much respect for the Chillum and those who can smoke one properly

marijuana_smoker_nepal.jpg

marijuana_smoker_rasta.jpg

marijuana_smoker_nepal2.jpg

I love the original Chillum but here is a piece a friend made for me few years back..they call it a "Chubbler" which is a chillum bubbler contraption. Red, Gold, Green & Black color scheme with silver/gold fume and Dichroic glass pyramid marble, diffused stem w/ corked carb. If I was to have them blow it differently I would have asked they made it longer and a little thinner at the base so we could hit it like a old school chillum.

picture.php

for size this sweet girl is about 10-12"

picture.php

little snap of kush to start the morning

picture.php

now normally I would use a match or a lighter to smoke a chillum but lately it's been really nice out so I used the magnifying glass. takes a steady hand a little bit of skill to solar rip on a blind bowl..DONT BURN UR EYE OUT !! hahaa:tiphat:

picture.php

and now we are shpongled

cheers

keep it going round dudes

ying.gif

nice....solar hits.......the other day i found a magnifying glass at my boys house and was tryn to get them to smoke with it but there stoners and very lazy.

nice....solar hits.......the other day i found a magnifying glass at my boys house and was tryn to get them to smoke with it but there stoners and very lazy.

hahah yeah most smokers don't seem to get the same kick out of it...it lights the bowl with out a lighter and it vapes the nuggets with the sun...how much better of hit can you get?

cheers

BroughtSuperior

Veteran
nice solar hits SacredTHCRitual, i did some today, but the sun wasnt that strong so it was a little bit hard, but the taste is always nice!!
heres my daily hitter,for nowadays its a simple bong,im planing on adding some ashcather and some diffuser, still i love my ROOR!!!

Mr. Bongjangles

Head Brewer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Very nice :)

How you liking it?

Thanks man.

Loving the micro! Really smooth, has a perfect amount of feedback on the draw (vs. say the mini circ circ which has very little,) and clears quickly with no splash to the mouthpiece at all.

It's become my daily driver for the vrip wand and concentrates.

BudToaster

Veteran
Bud Toaster Model 14 (a vaporizer)

Bud Toaster Model 14 (a vaporizer)

Model 14 Version 1 ---> First vapor @ 11:00 PM

Well, after two days of doing what felt like bit-fiddling, but with hardware instead of software, i got this model screwed together. A continuity test indicated (nothing is ever proved until power on) the heat shield wasn't shorting out the battery connections. So, i thought what the hell, and i soldered on the Deans connector and plugged this kitty into the battery pack.

And, Ta Da! Here is the Perfect Cube running in the light ...
picture.php

And here is the PC being subtle in just the glow of its LEDs ...
picture.php

And, yeah, the blue LED really is that bright ... drat! both the green and blue are too bright (camera must be super sensitive to blue) ... only need about 1/4 that amount of light output. i'll try a bigger current limiting resistor tomorrow -- maybe kick it up to 1K ohm from 220 ohm just to see. i might also scuff the ends of the light pipe. Lots of things to try.
But at least for one session -- the FIRST session -- The Perfect Cube produced the vapors and didn't melt.
Progress!

A 2" x 2" x 2" cube (this one is cherry), the Bud Toaster is a battery powered, all glass air-path vaporizer with computer temperature control. Maybe i'll finally get around to posting a construction thread for this vaporizer. If anyone is interested. Code for the temperature control processor is in a public folder on my skydrive. If anyone is interested. The hardware and software design is open source.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Latest posts