What's new

~POST YOUR PIECE~ BONG-BUBBLER-VAPO

Status
Not open for further replies.

alaskan

Does it make a difference having the ice cubes all the way at the top by your mouth vs having them down by the stem?
what is this?
"the incredibowl" - there's a thread about them here
You hit it like you'd hit a regular bat/chillum/hammer style pipe, where the bowl is straight at the front.

Smoke fills the tube like a bong, and you pull on the bowl piece like you'd pull the stem on a bong to clear it.

The way the air comes in is like a steamroller, but the bowl is at the end and you can create suction/pressure in the tube by cupping the piece around the bowl, so it clears super fast/smooth.

Ribsauce

Originally Posted by northernlightss
Yep, and no differenece between it and any other beaker style bong with a diffused downstem. Overpriced for the quality imo, most are pretty thin compared to pieces I own.

Some of the new ones I've seen around are so thin I am surprised they put there name to it, but it just reinforces what I always believed, overpriced beaker bong. Really how much can the flow or smoothness be changed if it is a beaker type with a diffused downstem? Last I checked they didnt do anything with percolators which as far as im concerned is one of the biggest things to achieve the perfect smoothness besides some well cured bud. Someone is hanging on to there rep and not changing with the technology hoping the giant ROOR advertised on every bong they sell will get them more customers.

If I feel the need to get a ROOR type bong, I would go with a local blown beaker for half the price and twice the durability from the feel of it.

yea like you said roor doesnt make any perc'ed bongs not like their up on the times or anything hahahah... oh wait your wrong this one is several years old ... when did you "check" ????

pics of salt glass slide but yea i guess Salt is a little too "played out and overpriced" as well huh??

and im sorry but roor sells bongs in MANY different thicknesses of glass... you can get a "thin" roor beaker base for 150 dollars to 200 dollars diffused... ORRR you can spend more and get a 5MM or better and not have to worry or you can just make unfounded claims about bongs that you've never hit out of haha

Kise1 that Zob is sweet as hell bro thats what im getting next or another toro... not sure yet but that binger of your's is just plain sexy haha

Attachments

• IMG_2813.jpg
    IMG_2813.jpg
    30.2 KB · Views: 8
  • IMG_2760.jpg
    IMG_2760.jpg
    60.1 KB · Views: 7
  • ribs3.jpg
    ribs3.jpg
    79.6 KB · Views: 13
  • IMG_2819.jpg
    IMG_2819.jpg
    52.9 KB · Views: 9

alaskan

that doesn't change the fact that there are people paying 2000+ dollars for some of their normal "limited edition" straight tubes....

Ribsauce

that doesn't change the fact that there are people paying 2000+ dollars for some of their normal "limited edition" straight tubes....

Salt/ Illadelph Collaborations are going for 3 to 6k ( i was just oogling a 6k last weekend at the local shop and although it was f'ing wonderful theres no way id ever pay that much for a glycerin tube and i LOVE SALT).... have you ever hit out of a .de???

alaskan

No, I've never hit one, probably never will unless I bump into someone with one...

I think this is fitting...
The work was sold in May 2007 by Sotheby's on behalf of David Rockefeller to the Royal family of Qatar; Sheikh Hamad bin Khalifa Al-Thani, and his wife, Sheikha Mozah bint Nasser Al-Missned. The painting sold for 72.84 million (USD), setting the record of the current most expensive post-war work of art sold at auction...

...After yesterday's sale he said he (Rockefeller) bought the picture on the advice of an old friend, Dorothy Miller, the first curator of MoMA, New York's Museum of Modern Art. "Dorothy told me Rothko was going to be important because of his bold stripes and vibrant, almost luminous use of colours. She was absolutely right."
829c9482edc1.jpg

LiLWaynE

I Feel Good
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Well, thank you, my wife absolutely loves it:tiphat: It was $300 at Aqualabs, one of the advertisers here.

aqualab has some excellent pipes over there on their site... some very high quality stuff...

picture.php

hey babba, thats a nice bowl u have there - can u school me on what the hole is for?

Ribsauce

aqualab has some excellent pipes over there on their site... some very high quality stuff...

picture.php

hey babba, thats a nice bowl u have there - can u school me on what the hole is for?

hey lil wayne the "concentrate bowl" is used for hash /hash oil and it works cause theres not a hole in the middle of the hitter piece but instead is solid and it has a couple small holes up higher on the side of the bowl allowing the smoke to draw down into the bong... their basically amazing haha... ive been eyeing the illadelph concentration kit on aqualabs for a while def need to grab one

iSmokeTrees

Yep I used one of the concentrate bowls for the first time the other day, was awesome. Heated up a glass rod with like a creme brulee torch, can control the size of the hit by just touching with the rod. Can't control the size of the hit on the bells with the little metal plate.

KISE1

Does it make a difference having the ice cubes all the way at the top by your mouth vs having them down by the stem?
It seems a tad cooler, but by the time the smoke's been "washed" 3 times it's already pretty cool anyways... I like that you don't have to drop ice super far down a tube.

wspman

My work truck

My work truck

Here's my new piece from hvy glass. Man this puppy is built tough, 9mm thick glass but that's what I wanted, a work truck, not a sports car. Something I can really use. Hits like a dream!!!

Big thumbs up for ATL. Great service, money was sent on wednesday from east coast and item arrived on monday. Way to go, ATL!!!

wsp

N

nicktaste

l_2d6f457487bb4fc3bbc1886130564b7e.jpg

was strolling this for a bit until it developed a small crack, I had to trade it so it could get re kilned

the piece im using mostly these days is an old jerome baker slim tube or silver surfer vap

have several dozen pieces atm and alot are pretty heady, maybe Ill post some more pics later.

pz

4g4d4u

my illadelph, in all its dirty glory. if it didnt poop on me so much id clean it, if i cleaned it it wouldnt poop on me so much.

Attachments

• IMG_0031.jpg
    IMG_0031.jpg
    51 KB · Views: 10

A-Loc

mofuckin farmer smurf
thanks teddy!

alaskan, i like having the icecatchers up towards the top of the tube a little better i think. that way before the smoke hits your lungs its pretty much as cool as its gonna be. and u don't have to worry about ice notches breaking on you from sliding cubes.

i have a dual perk lux i bought, probably 6mm. spent $500, tokes 3 packs out of it and it fell off of something and the moth part broke. it was totally my fault, boy was i pissed. went and bought a dual perk 420 tubei think it was $300, tipped over once on my carpet and the bottom perk broke at the base. i don't know where i'm going with this...i guess nice glass is expensive, and theres a good chance it will break. enjoy it while you have it

wspman

thanks teddy!

alaskan, i like having the icecatchers up towards the top of the tube a little better i think. that way before the smoke hits your lungs its pretty much as cool as its gonna be. and u don't have to worry about ice notches breaking on you from sliding cubes.

i have a dual perk lux i bought, probably 6mm. spent $500, tokes 3 packs out of it and it fell off of something and the moth part broke. it was totally my fault, boy was i pissed. went and bought a dual perk 420 tubei think it was $300, tipped over once on my carpet and the bottom perk broke at the base. i don't know where i'm going with this...i guess nice glass is expensive, and theres a good chance it will break. enjoy it while you have it

You need to try a Hvy glass piece. Mine is 9mm thick, Schott glass, USA made. It's almost bullet proof. Paid 310 for mine from ATL. Love it, best thing I ever smoked. Go back a couple pages if you want to see pics. Notice it's a beaker, much better than a tube. I really like smokin the tube better but they are top heavy and tip over easily. The beaker is the way to go, holds more water for more weight at the base where ya need it.

wsp

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Latest posts