What's new

~POST YOUR PIECE~ BONG-BUBBLER-VAPO

Status
Not open for further replies.

przemix

my best friend:) as you can see its being used often:)
picture.php

BudToaster

Veteran
Bud Toaster - the next generation

Bud Toaster - the next generation

Family Photo - Mother and zygotes:

i'm going to try to make 3 Bud Toasters at the same time.

By the way, the "Mother" was stress tested this Thanksgiving week and passed with flying colors.

D

danimal7

RooR Head, I don't know why you insist on posting the same pics over and over. Also, your 'nug shots' probably belong in another forum. We get it, you like your Roors. Give me a minute and I'll throw up a milk shot of my SG inline. Word.

OHH SNAP......nice piece brah!

Natural

Here's a new bong I bought for myself as a early Christmas present...
Came from a local headshop here in town, it was 150, but I got them to lower the price and throw in a diffused downstem for $130.

It's 24 inches tall, really really thick glass, with glass on glass bowl/stem. It's color changing on the bowl, bottom, and at the very top on around the rim of the mouthpiece. Also it has a splash gaurd/ice catcher (I think that's what it's called, either way ice will fit in there and not fall into the bottom...)

Hits like a monster, I've never had a bong this big so it's taking some time getting used to. I used it for the first time last night and got totally RIPPED. :xmasnut:
Sorry, no milk shots yet... :canabis:

(Sorry, these pics were taken with an Iphone and edited with PS mobile...)

Pics from the headshop:

Other pics...

Well thanks guys, just thought I'd share. I'm real proud of this bad boy :thanks:

Kimbale

My tube:

1001465.jpg

1001475n.jpg

Called 'Lady Lay', as 'Lay Lady Lay' by Bob Dylan started playing on my favorite station just when i took the first hit of her after a long stressful day. I actually carried her all round town that day because i couldn't find the time to drop her off at home.
As you may be able to see, she's made by EHLE. Measures 60,5cm/~2ft top to bottom, 5,5cm/~2inch inner diameter. Equipped with a 18,5mm diffusion connector and a nice cloudy bowl (hits look like little highspeed sunsets with it). I WILL put another connector in the opposite duct - if i have the money and the need for some devastation.
She hits pretty hard, even after some lenghty excessive use a third of the capacity of the bowl is all i can manage. Unfortunately i seldomly get something really nice to put in it...
The most interesting thing on her is IMO not that second duct but how the weight of water in the 'foot part' keeps her from tipping, even if you throw a half filled PET bottle at her (dude did it, i can't hit shit even when not trying :D ). She weighs about half a kilo (or less!) when empty, and is therefore easily transported. That low weight is achieved with thin walls. I don't know what its made of - but, believe me, when falling down a distance of about 1 1/2m and then bouncing back about 50cm high without a scratch - it's got to be Magic Glass or something. The Water also keeps fresh for longer - which made me buy her. I change water after almost every hit from most other pipes as they get icky pretty fast. Mine maybe holds double or triple amounts of water compared to others.

Hope it's something you don't see every day.

Greetz, k

Real-Stoned

^^ that is definitely not something you see everyday, thanks for sharing! looks super cool.

just out of curiosity, wouldn't there be a lot more of a purpose behind having two joints on a tube if one was 18mm and the other was a 14mm joint? as opposed to having two of the same sized joints? (just a thought)

I haven't posted anything over here for a while, I think it's about time for an update. These are my current oil vape setups (with a little bit of erl), the kut stays put and the other two are travelers.....

DSC02891.jpg

DSC02892.jpg

BudToaster

Veteran
Here is the first Son of the Mother (production prototype) Bud Toaster:

Yeah, i still need to add the shell of stainless steel, ceramic tape (stuffing) and leather outer covering and it will be complete and fully in service, but even so, first vapors at 11pm tonight.

i now have 3 copies of this vape in operation. What is this? A production line?

ToKEN

Registered Cannabis User
Veteran
The Glass Graveyard

The Glass Graveyard

my EX friend (haha just kiddin) just broke my 7 year old glass bong. I almost cried. I just lost my only child :(

I dont even want a new one unless its the same one. it was perfect for me

ToKEN

Registered Cannabis User
Veteran
I let him off easy, but he still wants to get me one. it was a illadelph. her name was delphne

theHIGHlander

european ganja growers
Veteran
gutted for ya bro,,,,next time,,your bong..friends bong....dont let them use ya tools lol.....hay at least hes willing to get ya a new1 so he must true friend eg. ROOR.............. shhhhhhhh;):yes:

keep it green
highlander

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Latest posts