What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

~POST YOUR PIECE~ BONG-BUBBLER-VAPO

Status
Not open for further replies.

JohnnyATL

Veteran
does anyone have a spliff holder attachment for their bong? I was checking them out and thye looked cool i just wanted to know what people think

pack a bowl

i have glass doob holders, but not for bongs...

and yea bobby, fathead makes nice tubes for sure... wish the reversals were tighter on that tube tho imo.

Mr. Tony

Veteran
Bobby, I assure I smoke the sups.

http://www.icmag.com/gallery/data/500/55939STP66689.JPG[/img

[url=http://www.icmag.com/ic/gallery/showphoto.php?photo=661699][img]http://www.icmag.com/gallery/data/500/55939STP66097.JPG[/url]

55939STP66400.JPG

55939STP66710.JPG

swishaman

The Toro with the MNP slide! flows real well in person matches my worked splash gurard the best. i turely enjoy this slide cause its so simple at the same time it has that mnp touch. i got to get a good milk shot for u guys just havent been smokeing to mjuch with a camera around.

picture.php

picture.php

Nice find.

Don't like the Toro logo now though... :p Also wish he used his amber/honey color scheme...hard to beat it for his style..

Bobby - I thought you lived in the Bay area? It's definitely hard to compare pot from anywhere to Cali or even home grown finely grown/dried and cured bud(good genetics). I can think of a few examples of bud purchased off the 'street' here in Houston TX that REMINDED me of the California buds I have tried. Though only a slight reminder. It's just hard to beat IMO. Also it's like you said with the comment "think they're getting high"... It's so dead on! You actually get high instead of stoned, which I miss greatly from my days as a youngster smoking GOOD Mexican (sativa) Shwag.. I've only had a handful of Cali grown/genetics, but most of it, with the exception of one, were far beyond everything in Houston/Colorado that I have smoked.

Purple Princess - Really liked this stuff, Blueberry and Grape Krush have really reminded me of it.
Grand Daddy Purp - The one which I thought wasn't to spectacular, relaxed, more of a narcotic indica, but not so heavy..if I remember correctly
Sensi Star (sativa) grown in Humboldt - My favorite! This stuff was like smoking 'cid... Only smoked about .8gr between 4 people, but it produced very clear, almost electric auditory hallucinatory effects. I have listened to the band Tool for at least 13 years on and off, we listened to Tool in my car that night and it was very similar to 'cid. Like getting to listen for a first time. Loved it. Want more. MORE.

That's it, but the two good ones were leaps and bounds ahead of the best stuff I have personally found in Houston/Colorado.

RooR HeaD

wow swish only u would say u like something then at the same time u say u dont like something. its cool man lol, but bro lets see some glass man u keep postin all these odd comments and say u smoke on old school slingers well we want to see it.

yea i dont know my camera isnt to good but it never turns the pic out to great. either eay im happy with the bud i get i cant complain i mean not to many people i know can get bomby on a regular basis and when i say bomby as in u would say it cts! belive me if u saw it in person u would b pretty suprised what comes out of the new york state area from blo to erie!
51059IMG_2180.JPG

RooR HeaD

Bobby do u know much about the strain opium! this is one of my favorite strains ive came by from this local opium i got in my statsh and in adam it was great as well.

51059IMG_1610.JPG

RooR HeaD

the toro was 383 which was pretty cheap in my eyes. and after useing it that was the best 383 ive spent on glass. its just so smooth and milks like no other usa toob ive hit. i was always just a german roor guy but after u smoke des for 4 years straight u need to change it up. so i went with a toro after talkin to tony and toob about theirs and i do not regret it. im thinkin of spendin a lil more doe in a couple months and pickin a toro with a stemless joint up.

if your thinkin off getting a toro go for it.

RooR HeaD

whatever pack u know what i mean the worked part on top of the percs!

so can u tell me what the splash guard is for i mean the name explains itself but why does he put that in their for that sole purpose or is their more to it?

swishaman

My slinger broke several years ago, and Mr.Tony knows this.

My collection isn't what it used to be, I actually hadn't bought a piece in the least 3 years prior to my recent bluedot.

Will be throwing down with my buddy on a custom .de soon. Maybe a Toro if we can find one within driving distance (~500 miles)...

I just don't like the logo now. Bowl > Logo. I liked it before, but the bowl just looks better than the logo, so if it were possible I would get rid of it.. :p

RooR HeaD

Bro u should buy your own shit nothin good ever comes out of spilting a pieace. or at least from what i have seen i have never myself but ive seen my friends and they always end up argueing and ruinin their friendship in the process.

i want a custom de but im gonna wait till i go back to ambsterdam and call a head and have my custom built so i can take it home myself with out haveing to worry about my 3000 dollor purchase breakin at customs like my first edit order. i would bring that shit right on the plane. a kid actually did that on my flight home i talked to this dude the whole way home he droped 2gs on a custom. i never saw it cause he wasnt gonnna take it out on the plane but i bet that shit was sick.

thats to bad man we would of loved to see old school slinger.

pack a bowl

whatever pack u know what i mean the worked part on top of the percs!

so can u tell me what the splash guard is for i mean the name explains itself but why does he put that in their for that sole purpose or is their more to it?

na thats all its for. I made myself an upline tube and looking back it could of used a splashguard for sure...

i dunno how necssary it is though.. looks like theres enough space from the tree to the mouth piece to not worry about water hits... but i figure its to be able to throw extra water in there w/o worries of water hits..

i dunno how bad those trees splash though, toros are kinda rare around my area

swishaman

Bro u should buy your own shit nothin good ever comes out of spilting a pieace. or at least from what i have seen i have never myself but ive seen my friends and they always end up argueing and ruinin their friendship in the process.

i want a custom de but im gonna wait till i go back to ambsterdam and call a head and have my custom built so i can take it home myself with out haveing to worry about my 3000 dollor purchase breakin at customs like my first edit order. i would bring that shit right on the plane. a kid actually did that on my flight home i talked to this dude the whole way home he droped 2gs on a custom. i never saw it cause he wasnt gonnna take it out on the plane but i bet that shit was sick.

thats to bad man we would of loved to see old school slinger.

Untitled-1-10.jpg

IMG_0121.jpg

I drew it a couple weeks ago. Already posted this in the thread though.

The friend I trust, and am actually going to throw down on his piece, just so he can get a fatter one. He planned on throwing about $300 at it, so i'm just going to tack on an extra 150 or 250 for whatever...

Nothing to out there, just your basic super clean sexy .de

1 x RooR 7.0 18mm
1 x Bistabil Joint
1 x Custom Mouthpieces (crown)
2 x Extension
1 x Roor Bongs - Flame Polished Logo

About 600...

Normally I agree with you about splitting the glass bill with a friend, this friend is different however. The tube is for his birthday and will stay at his place. Meaning I wont have to travel with mine, and we can both enjoy a clean ass roor.

It'll be like i'm buyin a sack or just a present for his birthday :p

P.S. I cried when my other friend broke my Slinger and I gave it a proper burial. I wanted that Slinger for damn near 4 years before I could afford it.
I miss it. Daily. Right now. It was the first Multi-Can bubbler he used 12mm stems in both cans... Also i'm pretty sure Slinger would refuse to sell Tony anything if he saw how he acted on these forums. Mr. T is like the kids who eventually showed up on Overgrow, trolling random home grow threads just to say "my shit smells better" (well they would say fun stuff like "that looks OK, but my OG Kush is the best shit in the worldz!!!1!11!!")

S

Seismic

Thanks for the info on the toro RoorHead, I am going to go by a local shop that is supposed to carry them, and hopefully will find one I like. What is the general price range on single perc toro's? Do they all start at around 380, because my budget is 300-400, but I would rather stay on the lower end if possible.

Thanks for the info:joint:

dtremayne

ALL I HAVE TO SAY! : SWISHAMAN - You are absolutely correct when you say California has the best weed. I grew up in California and just recently came to Oregon, and all though Oregon has very good weed, Cali still holds it down for BEST!

Babbabud

Bodhisattva of the Earth
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Just to add a little something about clones. The only way you are going to get the truest form of a phenotype, is by growing it out from seed. For example, I am starting 6 new strains today (sour diesel x miss. mud, C99bx, A11xC99, Four Play, Mob Boss, Prophet), 5 seeds each. I will keep every female, and only grow out their clones, till I find the pheno I like. Power House has a Deep Chunk pheno and a Cindy pheno. The cindy pheno is much better IMO, so I ended up running my DC mother. No need to keep her, since I like the other more.

However, you can't do any of that with one clone. That clone is that pheno, no matter what. RooR Head, unfortunately, you do not know enough about genetics, to understand the importance of seed stock. Especially when breeding, and coming up with new crosses...

By taking a clone, you are already making a copy, and something is lost when doing that. Take a clone of a clone and you a deviating further, from the original strain.

Do it enough, and the plant won't be worth a shit.

Where you strive to have the best glass, I strive to have the best weed.

It seems a little backwards to me. You hardly ever mention weed.

It would be like, caring more about the condom you select, than the girl you're about to nail...

The above statement is untrue. If we use a little common sense and think about clones such as TrainWreck and many others that have been around Cali for probably close to 30 years or more we realize the above statement holds no truth.

pack a bowl

i want some fucking weed. sucks having a new piece with nothin to go in it:

(this piece was made only for function, not looks... barely fit in my kiln by an inch or so)

vncqk9.jpg

Bobby Stainless

"Ill let you try my Wu-Tang style"
Veteran
The above statement is untrue. If we use a little common sense and think about clones such as TrainWreck and many others that have been around Cali for probably close to 30 years or more we realize the above statement holds no truth.

That is something I just figured was true. Only clones I have ever had, are the ones I cut, so I am not very informed when it comes to clone trade

It seems to me that the genetics would thin. Maybe not. Not how I do things. I take first generation clones from seeded mothers only. Just my method, and it leaves nothing to chance.

I figured older heirloom genetics, have endured time through seeds. I am sure you are correct though.

Status
Not open for further replies.