What's new

~POST YOUR PIECE~ BONG-BUBBLER-VAPO

Status
Not open for further replies.

RooR HeaD

my toro came with a ice pinch slide i hated it used once and will never use it again.

thanks tony for your input. i could get a jlee slide that their now that matches my toro with a bigger bowl but i would of had to spend 600 bucks to get that with it. so i didnt buy it im gonna think it over a lil more and then ill decide. the jason lee slide is workin better on the toro today just cause ive been packin huge bowls. but that defeats the sense of a snapper. will have to wait and see what to do. they cant get custom jlee stuff i asked b4 just cause its to much of a hassle if one person gets a custom that means everyone would have to get one or business would take a hit if the favor game is palyed.

SemperAltus

never too huge a fan of the ice pinch but after some use on my toro, i def. need more def. a diffrence in regards to airflow and the hit.

RooR HeaD

No problem tony thanks for that site im gonn check it out ive been thinkin of maybe grabbing a hefe slide actually if the right one comes along.

and of course man honestly my to cents can change over time but im def stickin with what i said for now.

RooR HeaD

yo tony what do u think of slide number 11 of hefe on that site for my toro,or my 2 favorites salt number 32 or salt number 38? i might get salt 32 after seeing that i would love to get my hands on a salt pieace after seeing all these blowers copy he shit i want to get soem true shit of his to say i have a pieace from salt the true starter of that kind of work.

Mr. Tony

Veteran
I like that hefe considered getting it myself, I'm not a salt fan but the #32 looks hot.

shit why not just cop all 3.....

RooR HeaD

hahahaha yea why not i got to think it over i still like that jason lee alot but then i truely dig salt style so different and the hefe is a decnt slide for a decent price. and the headin to hertel has a bunch of hot shit their as well,ea,lee,strobel,murs,fro and a bunch more i got time to think it over.

ill prolly end up getting that salt number 32.

Mr. Tony

Veteran
hahahaha yea why not i got to think it over i still like that jason lee alot but then i truely dig salt style so different and the hefe is a decnt slide for a decent price. and the headin to hertel has a bunch of hot shit their as well,ea,lee,strobel,murs,fro and a bunch more i got time to think it over.

ill prolly end up getting that salt number 32.

Ea? I like his shit. I might send you some money for some strobel and ea

Toob

a salts always a good choice roorhead. His bowls are so beeefyyyyyy, such thick joint, and pefect snap size!

RooR HeaD

Ea? I like his shit. I might send you some money for some strobel and ea
They got EA and Strobel they have a sick strobel bong as well and my good friend owns a strobel bong as well and its pretty cool. and im pretty sure they have a 400 dollor ea slide and its sick i almost bought it twice but ended up getting my jlee from showmeglass instead and im so happy i did smg came threw huge witht hat lee slide i havent seen any for sale by headshops on that level since. but that ea slide is sick and the got a few strobel slides as well. whats it called if your serious pm me and ill give u the phone number to them and make sure u talk to a guy named bubba he orders all the glass and knows his shit better then anyone. hes a member on tokecity aka bubba so u could always try their as well. if they will package it so if anything breaks its on them not me ill pick it up and send it out to you.

RooR HeaD

a salts always a good choice roorhead. His bowls are so beeefyyyyyy, such thick joint, and pefect snap size!

yea i agree their i havent seen much but ihave seen and lil and i cant agree more witht your post im thinking of getting one of these salts let me know what one u like more i like number 32 the most but 38 matches better.and i just love how he signs it in the bowl like that. and really they have good snap sizes?

please check out 32 and 38 and let me know what u think toob remember its for this toro.
http://www.bitfreakglass.com/salt.html

picture.php

Mr. Tony

Veteran
They got EA and Strobel they have a sick strobel bong as well and my good friend owns a strobel bong as well and its pretty cool. and im pretty sure they have a 400 dollor ea slide and its sick i almost bought it twice but ended up getting my jlee from showmeglass instead and im so happy i did smg came threw huge witht hat lee slide i havent seen any for sale by headshops on that level since. but that ea slide is sick and the got a few strobel slides as well. whats it called if your serious pm me and ill give u the phone number to them and make sure u talk to a guy named bubba he orders all the glass and knows his shit better then anyone. hes a member on tokecity aka bubba so u could always try their as well. if they will package it so if anything breaks its on them not me ill pick it up and send it out to you.

i know who bubba is.

Mr. Tony

Veteran
it looks like ti would match well. Though really I'm not a fan of the carved glass look. much bigger fan on line work personally.

Status
Not open for further replies.