What's new

~POST YOUR PIECE~ BONG-BUBBLER-VAPO

Status
Not open for further replies.

pack a bowl

attachment.php4

both those bowls are too small for my liking. look like 1/2 inch bowls. the right piece could possibly be 5/8th but im not sure.

(not my glass, just an example)

RooR HeaD

Snapper bowl all the way my jlee was my first snapper and i will never use a slide that is not a snapper! just like tony said GREENS EVERY SINGLE HIT!
picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

so as u can see this guy is a nice snapper and it has actually made my hippy rip better.

RooR HeaD

If u truely understood jason lee u would under stand why that bub is 2gs. money should never b a problem when it comes to buying glass. i think most people forget when u get into blowers like lee,claw,slinger,deppe and so on your not buying another pipe or bub YOU R BUYING A PIEACE OF ART JUST LIKE A vangogh. thats the one thing i dont think alot u guys dont understand theirs a slect few of u that do but u will understand sooner or later when u buy a really pricey pieace.

Bobby Stainless

"Ill let you try my Wu-Tang style"
Veteran
See the thing YOU don't understand, is there are some people who will never spend 2000 dollars of their hard earned money on a smoking piece. Art or not.

I am one of those people. If I wanted to spend 2000 bucks on a complete toy, I would get a piston driven LWRC. Or buy one HRE/Dymag carbon fiber wheel for my GT-R when it arrives. I will NEVER spend more than 500 bucks on a bong. Because that is what I spent on Mother Ships back when I was kid, just taking care of me. Even that is too much for a bong, or my bubbler I got at Toker's Bowl for 500. That was back then, and to me, glass is glass. No matter what.

I could hit a 200 million dollar jackpot, and I still wouldn't buy a 2000 dollar piece. Too much cooler stuff out there to buy.

Like the new Asus Eee PC 1000HE I just ordered.Only 475 bucks!

Toob

I understand why that bub is 2g's but i dont have that to spend. Jlees work is clean. But for 2g's id way rather get that crazzyyy freek bub with all the rettis and fillas that gotham headshop has.

Bobby Stainless

Veteran
I get why it is 2000 grand. I understand why art is expensive.

As far as a heady piece that is a bit different, and I can understand why a really worked piece is expensive.

As far as the "custom" Roors costing 700-1000, that I don't get. Never will either.

RooR HeaD

Toob im not sayin u when i say that i know u know your glass!

as far as ctsv i understand u r older and glass prices were alot different then co0mpared to now. do u know how much money u could make on ebay if u sold that mother ship easy 700 if not a hell of alot more. u r a very lucky person to own a TRUE JBD NOT ONE OF THOSE NEW KNOCK OFFS. i w2ould kill to get a true jbd they r sick as all hell and thats pretty big comment on my part cause they r not even glass on glass but thats how sick jbds are.

as for your comment on 2000 dollors thats the difference bewteen me and u see im a true glass collector i will spend more then 2 gs on big mnp if i see the right one. but u got to remember money is not a big issue on my part im lucky to say that i have always been real good at savein gmoney and earnin money. and no I DO NOT SELL DRUGS I just have a great payin job and invested my money the right way when i was young to now and im only 22 so i got along way to go. but hey everyone is different i understand that but my point is when u talk about a 2000 dollor pieace your are not just talkin about another pieace your talkin of a master pieace. i just want people to understand that. i mean i dont own a 2g pieace but i own more then 2gs in glass!

toob r u talkin about the carlson,lee,and sunders pieace at headin to hertel? as for buying a 2g lee pieace i would want it to b strictly j lee no colabs on my part. by the way new toro looks cool!

as of your roor comment i disagree cts i dont think u understand how crazy roors can get. u could get roors with certificates that have diamonds in them that coast more then 1000 dollors alone. same with rubys so im not sure why u dont see why roors coast more then 1000 bucks. if i had the chance to go to germany roor headquaters and have a TRUE CUSTOM ROOR DONE I WOULD DROP 3000 TO 5000 100%.

my custom design would b based of this roor!
51059IMG_0124.JPG

BUt with some changes.
first 5mm 55cms
second my custom would have a diamond crown mouth pieace around 8 to 10 diamonds on top for the crown.
thrid i would keep the dicro worked section but add 1 reduction and change the colors to a navy blue and white!
fourht flame polished logo with a ruby in replace of the r in the circle
5th get rid of those silly bubbles under the ice notches oh yea change the ice notches to 24kt giled gold ice nothces or white!
last but not least on the back of the beaker i want a enlarged roor sig in white.

then for my slide i would want a narrowing slide in the same shape as my ziggy all dicro and diamond crown!

any who like i said thats just me we all r different and i dont want to start a argument over this just had to state how i fell.

RooR HeaD

Talking of jason Lee check out these new pieaces that he posted up on glasspipes.org f$$$$$$$ sick!
all im gonna say if i could get my hands on that bubbler i would buy it in a heart beat!
http://www.glasspipes.org/Img214022__Img214022_DSC06905.jpg.asp
Tony posted this one for u i know u love the lee locks!
http://www.glasspipes.org/Img209436_What_do_you_want_do_when_you_g.asp
Duck Tail Sherly
http://www.glasspipes.org/Img214056_Life_is_like_a_hurricane_Img21.asp
my favorite lee lock ive seen
http://www.glasspipes.org/Img214020__Img214020_DSC06980.jpg.asp

Talking of jason lee hear im trying to get my hands on as much of his shit possiable im a huge fan after owning my 2 lee pieaces i own now. they r just so nice so clean just like the perfection of german roors thats why i like him. and well sooner or later ill come across the right claw sooner or later. we will have to wait and see. i cold always go back to 42.

but as far as j lee ill b back at headin to hertel soon to see if they got any new lee shit.

ps
anyone ever hear of a lee claw colab?

Toob

im talking about the jlee carlson arty dale sommers collab at peacepipe. SO SICK. ill prolly grab it one day when i come up on some moneyy

RooR HeaD

showmeglass r u guys really selling those headmens for 700 bucks? wouldnt u b better off trying to get toros with 31 arms that r the same price to sell? i guess thats just me seems a lil pricey i much rather get a toro for the same price can u get your hands on those?

SemperAltus

showmeglass r u guys really selling those headmens for 700 bucks? wouldnt u b better off trying to get toros with 31 arms that r the same price to sell? i guess thats just me seems a lil pricey i much rather get a toro for the same price can u get your hands on those?

31 arms for 700 hmm.......

Well here's a tidbit of some of my latest arrivals...

US Tubes 50x5mm Natural w/Ghost slide...
AAAARRRRGGGGHHHHH!!
picture.php

US Tubes 60x9mm Beaker w/Ghost slide...
"Take me to your leader"
picture.php

Morgan Inline...
picture.php

Eusheen/Revere Collaboration Vase...
picture.php

Eusheen/Revere Collaboration Vase...
picture.php

Eusheen/Revere Collaboration Vase...Soma A+ encasement...
picture.php

Some random slides from Andy D, D-Wreck, and, 2 Alex K double layered slides and a mini-hammer and ice pinch from Alex as well....
picture.php

There's more, but I'm about to pass out...Got a crawfish boil to get to in a couple of hours...LOL!! Hope you all enjoyed the pictures...

Bobby Stainless

Veteran
Hell yeah Crawfish Boil!!!!

Those fuckers are expensive. I made some Crawfish Bisque the other day, and a half pound of crawfish tail meat is expensive!

And now the coolest thing I have ever seen!
picture.php

Too bad Soma is a prick...LMAO!

Status
Not open for further replies.