What's new

~POST YOUR PIECE~ BONG-BUBBLER-VAPO

Status
Not open for further replies.

RooR HeaD

atl u always should keep your bong clean or at least thats just me because i char some pretty good herb so i like to get as much taste out it as possiable and with a clean pieace that makes it alot easier to do. ive only used german roor ash catchers but i would think that ehles shit is similar cause their tubes r the samw thing with a different lable.

G

Greyskull

Why no love for HEAVY???

Why no love for HEAVY???

I have RooR, a classic Graffix (remember them?)... seriously, why is everyone slipping on HEAVY?

I LOVE MY HEAVY

this is the best bong i have ever had the pleasure of smoking. it better be... it was $500! no lie. got it as a birthday present... wife said she would buy me whatver new bong i wanted, and she did! had it almost 2 years now...

20" tall. its super thick - i forgot the numbers they told me at the shop, but she was the thickest piece they had in there...

with 1L of water in the bubble she is so throaty & has such good torque its awesome!!! bong engineering at its finest, no doubt.

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

JohnnyATL

Veteran
atl u always should keep your bong clean or at least thats just me because i char some pretty good herb so i like to get as much taste out it as possiable and with a clean pieace that makes it alot easier to do. ive only used german roor ash catchers but i would think that ehles shit is similar cause their tubes r the samw thing with a different lable.

its different than a roor ash catcher. It does use any water. Its like a pre filtration to keep the water clean.

I dont mind cleanin my pieces. I usually keep them pretty clear with iso and salt, i just dont like to shake around my inline piece.

they dry AC looks like this http://www.everyonedoesit.com/online_headshop/EHLE_AshCatcher__Dry_System.cfm?iProductID=5889

L

LolaGal

Hey Ya'll Help me decide which bong?

Hey Ya'll Help me decide which bong?

Found some bongs I liked online. Any body wanna help me decide? they are from chunky glass pipes dot com.

Thanks!

Showmeglass

Johnny,
the EHLE globel a/c are nice. they will help keep you set up cleaner. You can also put shaved ice in it as well.

as for this goes.
i feel bad for the older stoners that missed out on the glass pipe scene that wasn't as strong back then as it is now.

I was using glass 35 years ago so it has been around for a long time. It has just got better.

BongBeezy

My Beloved Bent Neck

My Beloved Bent Neck

picture.php
Bent neck Lux with a monodichrowhateverthefuck bead, four tree percolating Roor ashcatcher, and Toro chubbler.

Mr. Tony

Veteran
Damn there is so much water in that lux....

Nice glass bongbeezy, I had a worked bent neck bubble bottom lux for awhile

C

cellardweller

at first I thought it was a goatee..but nice bong, bongbeezy!
oh yeah, nice jellyhash too..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Latest posts