What's new

~POST YOUR PIECE~ BONG-BUBBLER-VAPO

Status
Not open for further replies.
J

Just a nice guy

Hello, anybody know how to get a custom USA RooR?
I want to spend 1-2k on a nice piece. Every 3 months. New obsession/harvest gifts 2 me.

SemperAltus

Hello, anybody know how to get a custom USA RooR?
I want to spend 1-2k on a nice piece. Every 3 months. New obsession/harvest gifts 2 me.

well find a headshop, otherwise if you live in and around socal you can go to dementia and see if they have any of the Kustoms there. thats about as good as its gonna get. have you looked at Edit and seen any of the De. customs? like the ziggy etc? actually cheaper than 1k and leaves you some cash to get some nice slides or a trash catcher etc.

Check out my custom high dollar piece.....you cant get this type of craftsmanship just anywhere. Freshly cleaned....well partially. :joint:

picture.php

but wait thats not all...look at the custom joint on the slide, there is no substitute for mapp gas torch welds.

picture.php

:nanana:

Just fucking with u guys....I really enjoy checking out all of the fine glass posted up in this thread. But the homemade shit always puts a huge grin of my face.

pack a bowl

i wish i had pictures of my home made pieces... lost them on my overgrow gallery! It's funny as shit though b/c in high school i was makin quad bubs and little travel bubs out of tiny bottles but now i just make it glass, lol.

OldTroll

This afternoon the mailman brought me this bubbler by C6 …...

B_R-C6-sm.jpg

BitFreak was very prompt in dealing with my order …. and it was so well packed that I almost needed assistance to undo all of the bubble-wrap and tape. The Keck clip was even included!

A very thorough inspection showed no flaws or defects. All three pieces are able to hold their heads high when hangin’ with my RooR pieces. I’m no glass expert, but it appears very sturdy, with no apparent weak points …. won’t have to hide it from my 20 y.o. son.

and here’s the C6 sig on the mouthpiece.
G_Sig-2-sm.jpg

I took a couple of hits using the tilted party bowl first, since I’m used to how it hits. Oooh …. so very nice and smooth! After 60 years of smoking tobacco (haven’t for 18 months) and a steamroller being my daily smoker, my trachea and bronchi are pretty sensitive …… and this was on a par with my vape …. and much more satisfying …. seeing the milk and hearing the bubbles …. just the right amount of back pressure …. oh so good!

Rinsed with hot water and switched to the one-hit bowl that came from C6. The hole in the bowl is just the right size to not need a screen …. and usually I don’t like bowls like this. Strike one! I put just a pinch in the tiny bowl …. little thing looks kinda funny on the 18.8 joint …. and spark a match. Just as I think that I’ve loaded too much, I see the cherry start to die and the milk flushes to clear …. and my head soars to the clouds …. this is a Sativa bubbler for sure!

Everything easily rinses clean under hot tap water after a handful of rips …. a three minute cleanup and refill. Add cold water, some ice chips, and a couple of drops of red wine …. the path to Nirvana!

I’m a convert to this tiny one-hit bowl …. at least for this pipe …. and in a moment of weakness might just order another C6 bubbler kit, but this one with 14.5mm joints …. more fitting for the one-hit bowl. Use the 18.8 as the mouthpiece on my vape …. gonna try this tomorrow.

RooR HeaD

Bro if u r gonna get a custom roor get a german one not a usa but if u want a usa made tube get a 30 arm toro like toob has they r all over u should b able to find one!

but id go with the des if u want a roor!

51059IMG_2053.JPG

Toob

get a us custom roor, they have way more detailed custom sections that are pretty openly available to the public. Just make sure its bistabil! If your willing to wait really long and are just looking for a crown or reduction or some edit requests than you can go with that. ill only grab a custom german if i get to explain every detail i want to marcel himself.

SemperAltus

get a us custom roor, they have way more detailed custom sections that are pretty openly available to the public. Just make sure its bistabil! If your willing to wait really long and are just looking for a crown or reduction or some edit requests than you can go with that. ill only grab a custom german if i get to explain every detail i want to marcel himself.

ya get a nice roor claw, or one any number of legit artists like shawn daddy or opas

Original

I am about to get a ROOR diffuser for my Dealers Cup, I see many people have short diffusers which go only about halfway into their bong. Is this coincidence? have they just skimped on cash? or is there a reason behind it?

Should I get the maximum length diffy for my tube?

Mr. Tony

Veteran
I am about to get a ROOR diffuser for my Dealers Cup, I see many people have short diffusers which go only about halfway into their bong. Is this coincidence? have they just skimped on cash? or is there a reason behind it?

Should I get the maximum length diffy for my tube?

It's because they use the short diffy from their straight tubes because they don't want to buy a new one... Or people buy the short one to reduce the chamber volume. ( shorted diffuser= more water= less volume for smoke)

ya get a nice roor claw, or one any number of legit artists like shawn daddy or opas

roor claw's aren't easy to find....

the shawn daddy ones are ok but not my cup of tea

Opas?? ROFL you say that like anyone with the money can just walk into the D and attempt to buy opas. opas tubes are incredibly expensive.

Hash Zeppelin

Ski Bum Rodeo Clown
Premium user
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I wish I had one to take a picture of, but there is this guy out of houston who makes the most detailed sickest pipes I have ever seen. "Jeremy Glass"

Toob

i like the shawn daddy roors there different for sure, Id love that one tree roor he did. and I always try and get the diffuser as close to touching the bottom as I can for some more chamber space.

Status
Not open for further replies.