What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

~POST YOUR PIECE~ BONG-BUBBLER-VAPO

Status
Not open for further replies.

RooR HeaD

1 man grow saw a post by u to me a page back or so i dont really care if people hate on my roors i couldnt give to shit i dont defend my purchase do u know how many people would not purchase the hippy cause the price see thats the main difference between me and u i buy glass for the art of glass and what i like just like my jlee pieace u say they could sell it for 300 cause the name thats not true every exspensive jason lee pieace u saw at headin to hertal is still their so whats that say about your theroy and names. i buy glass for art like i said u prolly have no clue who jesse hastings is when i got my first headie i could of got a triple bubbler jason lee or my hastings i tok the hastings not the lee. as for colors of the slide i was a lil worried myself but then got it in person and was so happyand the fact i own that slide makes it even better cause unli9ke the slides he made with dale this is the only of its kind blown buy him.

and i never hated on other peps bongs till i said i think roors r better then other bongs and people went nuts thats why ive argued thsi back and fourth for so long u cant hate on something u dont own or never used ive owned phxs,and other bongs like them sold them in days after buying them cause they just dont compare to my roors i dont care if u get a bong that hits hardr then a roor but u will not find any bong that doens not have percs that will hit as smooth as a german roor and thats why i like them so much for their function but more so their perfection. if u cant handle comments on your glass then dont post here if somebody says they dont like phxs does that mean im knockin them no that jsut says i dont like them thats all nothin more then that. sorry if i like high end glass i guess but money is not a problem for me as u can see i bought a 300 dollor slide so if u had the money u would spend it on better glass as well and to the one thats gonna say id rather buy a oz for that price i could buy that slide and still go buy a oz the next day. im not bragging im just tryin to help u understand.

chicalyx

CSTV, that's actually not a bearclaw, it's by Banjo. Claw's style is totally different from that, usually he has that organic fumed look going. Banjo is up there with the top 3 masters.

And Toob, I'm really feelin that custom. Not only do I love mini-logos and orange, but think it's the first time I've seen that translucent green used in a roor. sickky.

Don't think I even have to comment on the Jlee/CAC collab. wow.

Toob

thanks chicalyx, yeah i like strange roors, and the ones most available to me are fros, I can get fro slides for 40 bux at headshop in venice at same shop i got my german 8 mm flamepolished. A bistabil roor by FRO is just as sturdy as any german roor, and my first fro (not the one pictured on last page) ive been told by countlsess german and US roor owners hits better or as good as any german, including my own. The other fro has a crazy section that bubbles out on artwork strip from rest of bong, never seen another roor like it, or a roor with green glass. Today ima post my three roors and a few headie peices including this insane white glass pipe.

p.s.

wanna throw some compassion towards mike fro, as i heard one of his parents passed away recently. Hope all is well with you FRO! much respect to my fav glass blower! aparently this is gonna make it more difficult to get fro gear for a lil everyone so dont be suprised. Shop i got my fro from said, he hasnt been makin many recently and mine had a sticker on it saing MF #4 which makes me think he hasnt pumped out to many sections recently

Mr. Tony

Veteran
also what do u think of MNPS work im starting to like it more and more his ribbon work is sick! and prosublime if u like it thats all that matters right u r the one that has to smoke out of it and your the one that owns it not us. if i listen to all the people on this site i would b missing out on roors its crazy how many people hate on german roors never understood it id rather pay the extra money for boro then american glass just so its a more durable pieace and can take a bump on the fossit from cleaning it! and when i hear id rather pay for something cheaper thats the same thing they dont get your paying for the boro not the name! overall once u truely hold a german roor and own one not just use your buddys and own it for a while when u smoke out of other bongs youll understand why german roors r so nice! i was at my buddys the other day his buddy had a 50 cm something or so i think it was a phire and my 35cm north london hippy was much heavier not just a little noticeably more weight tto it. but hey man im done on the roor argument cause im not gonna argue abotu something with people who have not even owned one thats like me hateing on a bmw cause i like benzs better but ive never owned a bmw so how could i say one is better then the other! its a worthless argument just like these to kids i know one like happy frog the other likes ocean forest the a thrid likes half and half but when is all said and done it is all p.reference just like bongs i just have the money i guess to buy the top end bong

DUDE MNP makes some super sick tubes and crazy baller bubs. I tried to get some work done by him at this shop but my debit card wasn't working.

I knew that bub had some carlson in it ;)

Mr. Tony

Veteran
hash in that glass
2vafvab.jpg

1zb9tgi.jpg

Toob

your tripping Mr. Tony, im not gonna say anything mean as i dont want to get sucked into you and roor heads rediculousness like you already did with CTSV. The green glass is on my custom Mike fro roor, I reallly doubt hes using chinese glass......heres some pics for everyone. This is just to let everyone know that not all roor owners are like tony and roor head...
3 on the left are german, 3 on right are all US and the far right 2 are both Mike Fro's.
Diffused pull bowl Bubbler and pipe are from some blower in santa rosa.

roorIMG_1057.jpg

roorIMG_1068.jpg

roorIMG_1071.jpg
roorIMG_1073.jpg

roorIMG_1078.jpg

roorIMG_1075.jpg

roorIMG_1058.jpg
roorIMG_1062.jpg
roorIMG_1063.jpg

roorIMG_1065.jpg
roorIMG_1066.jpg

all roor bowls and diffys, great glass everyone keep it up and ignore the haters

C

cellardweller

sweeeeeeeet pieces everyone!! that black n white is way to cool for school man!
and that other lil white one is def..winnerwinnerchickendinner!
just bought this one for the lil lady..I was told it was a J.Baker from the shopkeeper..I dunno??
picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

I tried to get a closeup of the flower here..meh.. I coulda done better..
picture.php

sorry theres no hash in em Henry..

Toob

nicee cd, that white pipe i posted a few above you was actuallly a present from me to my gf as well. Nice glass. heres a laptop pic of some hash for ya henry

ichash.jpg

Mr. Tony

Veteran
your tripping Mr. Tony, im not gonna say anything mean as i dont want to get sucked into you and roor heads rediculousness like you already did with CTSV.

The green glass is on my custom Mike fro roor, I reallly doubt hes using chinese glass......heres some pics for everyone.

Yeah I mean accept for the fact that no american glass manufacturer makes semi translucent color tubing, it all comes from china? PLenty of artists use it, JP from toro, hops, chaz, natedizzle, all use colored chinese glass. Roor Us even used it on super exclusive LV tubes.

This is just to let everyone know that not all roor owners are like tony and roor head...

The fuck is this supposed to mean?

3 on the left are german, 3 on right are all US and the far right 2 are both Mike Fro's.

Hate to break it to you but that bent neck, not germen, german don't make bent neck roors, strictly a Roor US deal.

Bubbler and pipe are from some blower in santa rosa.

roorIMG_1057.jpg

roorIMG_1071.jpg
roorIMG_1073.jpg

Toob

whatever on the green glass, you may be right, show me some proof of that and id be stoked, its sturdy ill tell you that much. As for "the fuck is that supposed to mean" it means i dont feel the need to degrade everybodys pictures beacause I think RooRs are the best bongs. I understand that you can have your own opinion but you dont need to try and force them down everybody who posts throats. As far as the bent neck it is definitely a german, i bought it in venice from lalaland an authorized roor dealership that only orders roors from germany, and carries no sections. All 3 of the germans i have are from there. The owner has told me that he places orders all the time that are not typical of the roors made in germany and most of the time they dont make em and only make the standard ones, but occasionally one or two of his requests do go through, this 7 mm bent neck being one of them.hopefully be my last post for a while less i get a new peice

Mr. Tony

Veteran
You believe every word coming out of someone's mouth when they are trying to make a buck off you? Why would a shop owner in Venice Import a german roor when they could get them from an Roor US which is based out of socal.

You do know that roor de does do sections right?

Toob

well since the response was so quick..my friends and I have been buying roors from this guy for years, while other shops in venice were pawning off fakes, hes honest and just has a good relationship with roor germany. Ive seen the boxes his roors come in, and the boxes my us roors came in and they were different as well. Either way all my bongs rip bettter than i could have imagined, whether made in USA or Germany. Yes i know roor de does sections...I was just saying that lalaland mostly only sells the most basic german roors and the german bent necks are only things they get out of the ordinary. this is the fartherst ive ever let myself bicker so im gonna load up a bong and just watch this thread from now on. keep posting good glass everyone.

RooR HeaD

Yo tony u do know every single roor in that pic is USA NOT one of those r german ill bet u alot of money if this dude doesnt belive me. want to know how i know2 of those on the left r not german for sure.1 that blue label is strictly usa, roor.de has never used a dark blue like that! 2 now for the bent neck tony said it german company has never ever ever done the bent neck and never will. i promise you no matter were u look u willnot find a bent neck german roor scouts honor! as for the thrid one if u got all 3 from the same place like i think u said then its a usa forsure. havent u ever heard the term jive or hustle u got hustled bro no doubt about it. im not trying ot be a dick im telling you the facts that not one of those r german! u should go demand the truth form this guy cause it was clasic for headshop owners to do that shit out their.

as for the roorhead mrtony comment you r not a german roor owner so u have no right to say any of what u said!

RooR HeaD

and tony wasnt lieing to you that is chineese glass doesnt mean anything big but thats another reason i dont buy usa roors! or any other tube for that matter want a toro but scard of breakin one of the arms cause of this fact a headshop owner by me broke one of the 700 31 arm toros not to long of go he was pissed had no idea how it broke so easy he said!

cts how do i start a new album then ive tryed but i dont see the upload button their only a space to type a address or something.

RooR HeaD

Yo tony u do know every single roor in that pic is USA NOT one of those r german ill bet u alot of money if this dude doesnt belive me. want to know how i know2 of those on the left r not german for sure.1 that blue label is strictly usa, roor.de has never used a dark blue like that! 2 now for the bent neck tony said it german company has never ever ever done the bent neck and never will. i promise you no matter were u look u willnot find a bent neck german roor scouts honor! as for the thrid one if u got all 3 from the same place like i think u said then its a usa forsure. havent u ever heard the term jive or hustle u got hustled bro no doubt about it. im not trying ot be a dick im telling you the facts that not one of those r german! u should go demand the truth form this guy cause it was clasic for headshop owners to do that shit out their.

as for the roorhead mrtony comment you r not a german roor owner so u have no right to say any of what u said!

this post is strictly to state the facts im not tryin to start this argument back up cause i could promise u that those r not germans! ask any other person who knows as much as i do about roors and they will telllu the same!

RooR HeaD

yea headin to hertel was gonna start selling them but the first order had to be 5,000.00 worth of roors and they said no way they would only be able to sell german roors if they did that and alot of pep come and buy toros their so they wouldnt ever do it. but they do sell ehle and not plain simple ones headie ones so u guys into those should go check it out.

yea tony thay have a few mnp headies at hth they even have a 2000 dollor pieace that is as ig as a mini labtop i want it but if i spent 2gs i would buy my custom roor with diamonds instead of rubys llol.

but yea man that truely sucks for that kid with those roors id b pissed after i found what i jsut stated!

Status
Not open for further replies.