What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

~POST YOUR PIECE~ BONG-BUBBLER-VAPO

Status
Not open for further replies.

MASHUP

Click for full resolution

DSC_5919.jpg

Click for full resolution

DSC_5722.jpg

MASHUP

Yeah, after you ditch the in-line carbon filter in the downtube. Requires cleaning often so the carbon filter doesn't clog up.

Smooth as a vape for me.

C

CTSV

Absolutely it's worthy. No judging here. Just admiring the toolery...

Badass piece Professor. My new one should be in next week.

Prof Sublime

Hard working pothead
Veteran
Oh Im not talkin bout you CTSV hahaha... I wanted to see what the roor freaks here think... Thats an all american 7mm thick bong...She hits hard as fuck...

1ManGrow

Nice piece Ctsv..Love the bud and pipes..will post some of my prodo soon..+K

What are you smoking.me name no go danks

Toob

nice ashcatcher CTSV. great glass everyone. I just got another mike fro custom roor thats signed by him on the section. I got a sick roor bowl with it as welll. The base of the bong and around the section are green glass. The green on the base makes the water look green which is a cool contrast when the chambers filled with white smoke. Took thee pics with laptop ill post better ones and a pic of my other mike fro roor and my flamepolished roor and ashcatcher when i have my camera. The new fro is bistabil (double blown at female) and hits amazinnn, heres some pics.

Photo74.jpg

Photo73.jpg

i own 2 froors and 1 german flamepolished 8 mm, they are different hits, but equally good, and froors are my favorite custom roors and available in shops nearby which is convenient.

O

OHenry

Hello everyone.

It's been a while since I've checked in on a thread I started years ago.

Lets remember why we started it!

Great work to those who have been posting over the years.

Can I request a theme to get change things up...?

Can I see some glass on glass with hash!?

Lets see it!

Oh

RooR HeaD

Prolly the sickest slides made in a while noticed the chris carlson and jasonlee talk well heres a nice collab ses they had the work j lee added to that is out of this world then of cousrse carlson added the black and white im knocking carlson cause i like his work but look at the colored work jlee did compard to teh black and white lees skills r far more advanced id say! as of the last pieace posted that not a lee pretty sure.
http://www.glasspipes.org/Gal33240_DreamWeaver.asp

yo tony what do u think of this lee pieace im trying to maybe get something similar to it as in a maybe a custom jlee pieace! now i have one of his slides i want more of his work its out of this world i thougt my perfection on my george from bern glass pieace was nice but that slide u turned me onto is out of this world and it actually milked the hippy better man i was suprised but it did and im all about snapper bowls on slides now ive saved so much dank from that slide! at the end of the day i still want a bearclaw over anything but 42 degrees is not so close to my house about 8 hour drive.
http://www.glasspipes.org/Img121262__03_Space_Bub_Img121262_Photo_.asp

also what do u think of MNPS work im starting to like it more and more his ribbon work is sick! and prosublime if u like it thats all that matters right u r the one that has to smoke out of it and your the one that owns it not us. if i listen to all the people on this site i would b missing out on roors its crazy how many people hate on german roors never understood it id rather pay the extra money for boro then american glass just so its a more durable pieace and can take a bump on the fossit from cleaning it! and when i hear id rather pay for something cheaper thats the same thing they dont get your paying for the boro not the name! overall once u truely hold a german roor and own one not just use your buddys and own it for a while when u smoke out of other bongs youll understand why german roors r so nice! i was at my buddys the other day his buddy had a 50 cm something or so i think it was a phire and my 35cm north london hippy was much heavier not just a little noticeably more weight tto it. but hey man im done on the roor argument cause im not gonna argue abotu something with people who have not even owned one thats like me hateing on a bmw cause i like benzs better but ive never owned a bmw so how could i say one is better then the other! its a worthless argument just like these to kids i know one like happy frog the other likes ocean forest the a thrid likes half and half but when is all said and done it is all p.reference just like bongs i just have the money i guess to buy the top end bong

RooR HeaD

http://www.glasspipes.org/Gal20869_RooRtiFACT_RooRClaW_16.asp This is prolly the only usa roor i would ever purcahse but had to post this bong for the guys who havent seen it like i said bearclaw is my fav. and i only wish i could get a roor claw or just use or see one the best part about it u can throw a de diffuser on it and it ups it function alot.

but my reason for the second post ive been thinking of getting a headie hand pipe for a while now cause its been so long since ive bought a exspensive headie i dont consider the jlee slide the same cause its a slide not a pipe ya know not the same in my eyes its crazy slides go for 300 now adays i got my first headie for 300 bucks 4 years ago! those were the good ol days u could j lees for 200 bucks back then! but to the point here im high always ramble on but if you were going to drop any were from 500 to 1000 bucks on a heaide pieace what would u guys that know about headies get a j lee or bearclaw if enough say bearclaw i would consider going out ot mich and takeing a look at things out their only thing that would suck is if they dont have any nice claws but i guess on average they have 25 my boy that lives in mich said. let me know cause im gonna get something sooner or later!

PS
any of u guys use image shack i got some great pics of the new slide on the hippy and also some great dank for roorheads nug page and was wondering if any of u have used it?

RooR HeaD

dont get me wrong 1man i like carlsons work but in a sense when it came to those slide i sorda wish that jsun would of done the black and white work jsut to see how they would of turned out. theirs a black and white jason lee, dale saunders and carlson bubbler at the headshop by me going of 1500 and its sick carlson work on it is nasty u truely can apprecheate his black and white on it and see why his black and white is his signature colors.

C

CTSV

OK, It's a collaboration piece between Jlee and Chris Carlson. Called "Polar Opposites".

Kudos, for recognizing the work Tony and Always High.

1209063508_55ac217f44.jpg

483476970_d3d5c20c09.jpg

PS
any of u guys use image shack i got some great pics of the new slide on the hippy and also some great dank for roorheads nug page and was wondering if any of u have used it?
RooR HeaD is online now Add to RooR HeaD's Reputation Report Post
Why don't you just upload them to the site? Go and start a new album, and upload them directly from your hard drive.

NICE ROOR! Damn man...Got a cold?

C

CTSV

Found a Bearclaw!
bearclaw.jpg

Kidding...However, this Bearclaw I found, could be the coolest glass piece I have ever seen!

Img93504_DSC03821.jpg

RASTA!
51923DSCN1376-thumb.JPG

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Latest posts