What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

~POST YOUR PIECE~ BONG-BUBBLER-VAPO

Status
Not open for further replies.

1ManGrow

Here are a few of my pieces .Have more just not pics

picture.php

Lux
picture.php

Cano
picture.php

Toro w Toro A/c
picture.php

RooR HeaD

You should get it tony! whats it look like is it his headie stuff or that newer stuff. if its his headie shit u should get it for sure. im thinkin of getin a jlee bubbler from the shop by me now. due to I got my slide today tony and it is absolutely off the hook it looks so much better in person boy i cant even tell you how nasty it is. and the work is perfected so clean. i love his work and i prolly will get one of his bigger bubblers now. im pissed i cant uplload pics aanyone know what file size exceedded means thats all it say when i try to upload stuff im pissed i got some great shots for u of glass and some really nasty dank as well but shit doesnt work anymore. let me know if u guys can help.

yo tony at the shop by me one of the workers broke a 700 dollor toro it was very rare i guess it was the only one they got with colored arms they have ever had and i was thinkin of buyin it cause of that but now i cant even do that. oh well i guess i save money.

jiggasouza

Quote:
Originally Posted by mrniceguy
This is my ex flatmates classy piece. I used to wonder why every time i connected my garden hose to my pressure cleaner to wash my motorbike the hose fittings would fly apart under pressure. I dont think she used to do them up very tight after stealing a few inches of hose (she was only little)

That's from high school!!! Nice work lottsa love and detail put into that.

That is hilarious :laughing:

RooR HeaD

kaptainkhronik is a retard what is the point of your post u truely r the dumbest ic member of them all u got 4 post and not one post prolly had more then 3 word what a newbie.

N707

I've been hangin round a friends house helping him with some renovations and have been sucked into bongs...lol.
I was heavy into them in high school but just grew out of em for some reason or another. Anywho, he had some real expensive pieces and I was kind of shocked by afew.

He had a RooR, just a plain glass on glass, 7.0mm i think. I liked it, then he whipped out a RooR with a percolator in it...which hit pretty well, but was a waster of about $500...lol.
I say that as he had a Trinity with a tree perc and a WS with one....both of which hit smoother than the RooR.
Kind of reinforced my belief in certain things, but was wondering if you guys had any thoughts on Weed Sters and PHx...
If youre a RooR Whore please skip this post...lol. No offense, I just don;t need to hear that RooRs are the best....Don;t get me wron the RooR was fuckin sick, but the other two he had looked better and were about 1/2 the price.

All in all I've decidedd I may build a little glass collection, and was wondering if there are any onlin superstores that operate out of cali or and huge selection round Nor Cal?

Some of these pieces are amazing!!!!

Mr. Tony

Veteran
weed star's are pieces of shit as are phx's.

were you able to take into consideration,

quality of glass
thickness of joint
welds
joint angle
tapering on the mouth piece.

soulfly22583

Trust me.. I'm A Professional..
Veteran
/*begin rant

Can anyone here explain why it is that glass threads typically have the majority of ass-hats when it comes to the herb scene? Ive yet to come across one single explanation from a glass aficionado that explais how a roor/toro/SG/etc... is more superior than a US/AMG/PHx/etc..

If a piece allows a user to smoke an herb and appreciate a high then why start some social status battle over the cost of the piece? Can ANYONE in this thread give me a explanation to this question?

And for the love of intelligence - if your going to respond please make it something more substantial than "RooR is the shit dood, dont hate!"

end rant*\

RooR HeaD

See thats the difference between you and glass collectors. when i just purchased my jason lee slide i didnt look at it as a pieace of glass i look at it as a pieace of art that i get to enjoy on the best built and constructed bong made every day! You could say what you want about german roors but you for get ROOR.de goes back before pretty much any company u mentioned and u want to know the funny thing take a look at the new companys first bongs all made of roors signature straight tube so that pretty much says it all. if you dont like roors buy a bong u like money is not the bong the bong is im lucky enough to have money were i could buy german roors and if i couldnt i would buy a toro,phx,phire so u can call me a hater but at the end of the day i just enjoy high end glass for my good weed and for me roors might not hit as hard as other bongs but they hit smoother then any other bong. when a company maybe gets up to as many holes as roor.de diffusers have then we can come back to this argument.

as to kaptinkhronic maybe next time u can graduate yourself to 5 words give it a try exspand your vocabulary and tony said it well i dont need to repeat it either your jealous or u just have nothing better to do u post 3 word post so u can talk to your wangster friends in the chat room and pretend u actually can contribute to a grow conbo! your to funny man u can call me a hater i like the attention hahahahahhahahhah!

Mr. Tony

Veteran
And for the love of intelligence - if your going to respond please make it something more substantial than "RooR is the shit dood, dont hate!"

end rant*\

sure hope this wasn't directed at me

. when a company maybe gets up to as many holes as roor.de diffusers have then we can come back to this argument.

!

again the number of holes in a diffy after a certain point doesn't do much. the holes in a de diffy are much to big to utilizer more than 3-5 while milking.

RooR HeaD

I highly disagree tony when i milked the hippy in the mirror to take a look at the new slide the first night to see how he looked i noticed that why milkin it up i use any were from about 9 or 12 holes if i was able to post a video i would but dont know how or cant. when i milk a roor or any bong per say i milk a bong all out milk and then all out clear and if u look back at my post i was talking about how smooth a roor hits which would mean while clearing it and u use all the holes while clearing it.

but like i stated before this is a waste of time their will always b people who hate on roors always and thats how it will b till the end of times. just let it b and let people hate over the best bong instead of embraceing it.

1ManGrow

I highly disagree tony when i milked the hippy in the mirror to take a look at the new slide the first night to see how he looked i noticed that why milkin it up i use any were from about 9 or 12 holes if i was able to post a video i would but dont know how or cant. when i milk a roor or any bong per say i milk a bong all out milk and then all out clear and if u look back at my post i was talking about how smooth a roor hits which would mean while clearing it and u use all the holes while clearing it.

but like i stated before this is a waste of time their will always b people who hate on roors always and thats how it will b till the end of times. just let it b and let people hate over the best bong instead of embraceing it.

Who cares..You have some nice glass..

.De .US ...they still work..

I have a toro a PHX a Lux and a Roor Beaker and out of all of them I like my beaker the best...Diffusers only do so much and in this case I really cant tell my .De diffuser from my .US

@Roorhead does H2H still have a nice selection on Toro's

I almost picked up the Artie BUb but it was just outta my price range..

Wish I could visit again but I am back in FL...Maybe over the summer I can get back up there..

soulfly22583

Trust me.. I'm A Professional..
Veteran
See thats the difference between you and glass collectors. when i just purchased my jason lee slide i didnt look at it as a pieace of glass i look at it as a pieace of art that i get to enjoy on the best built and constructed bong made every day! You could say what you want about german roors but you for get ROOR.de goes back before pretty much any company u mentioned and u want to know the funny thing take a look at the new companys first bongs all made of roors signature straight tube so that pretty much says it all. if you dont like roors buy a bong u like money is not the bong the bong is im lucky enough to have money were i could buy german roors and if i couldnt i would buy a toro,phx,phire so u can call me a hater but at the end of the day i just enjoy high end glass for my good weed and for me roors might not hit as hard as other bongs but they hit smoother then any other bong. when a company maybe gets up to as many holes as roor.de diffusers have then we can come back to this argument.

as to kaptinkhronic maybe next time u can graduate yourself to 5 words give it a try exspand your vocabulary and tony said it well i dont need to repeat it either your jealous or u just have nothing better to do u post 3 word post so u can talk to your wangster friends in the chat room and pretend u actually can contribute to a grow conbo! your to funny man u can call me a hater i like the attention hahahahahhahahhah!

Roor - I can see the "art" aspect of glass, but most of the "my pipe is better" arguments on this thread have nothing to do with the art aspect. That right there is my problem with glass threads (and i guess this is a problem with any and all art forms) is that everyone is a critic. I for one am just so fucking tired of seeing these long drawn out arguments over RooR.us or RooR.de being better, or Toro is better glass than PHx, stuff like that.

I just dont get the constant my "glass dick" is bigger than yours arguments. If your lucky enough to purchase a top dollar piece then rock out, but does that mean that the person who can only afford an economical piece is getting any less of a smoking tool? Not really - they are still able to smoke their herb out of a piece (which is what we are all after, right?)

As much as I hate to say it atleast over at TC and WT they can appreciate the true "art" aspects of pieces - just sucks that so many people on both those sites are one step above legal retardation.

Mr. Tony and RoorRhead - have either of you thought of talking to a mod about getting a glass subforum? You two are the main ones that post in here and could probably lead some better discussion that what this thread seems to bring to the table

Status
Not open for further replies.