What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

~POST YOUR PIECE~ BONG-BUBBLER-VAPO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Real-Stoned

Nice call bro :headbange, damn, just one post lol

What up buddy, figured i'd come over and check this site out..... (someone already had that username though)

RooR HeaD

Hey tony i got to thank you for showing me that showmeglass site im prolly gonna get that jason lee slide i sent the guy a email to see whats good and ask a few questions i had so im hopeing he gets backi to me soon but if its still their and my questions are answered the way i want i will buy it this week. i decided to wait on another roor im gonna just get the ziggy or terminator in a year or so as soon as the price goes down on 1 of them. im pissed man i missed winning 1000 bucks by a feild goal in my super bowl pool if i would of won man i cant even tell u the roor i would buy if i won my custom all the way. anywho i post pics soon of some new glass its either that jason lee slide, a jason lee spoon from the headshop by me or this insane ARTY slide just waitin to see what the email says.

love?

I love those Tune filters Saibai posted but what I think is even better is an active carbon attachment for my bong. Instead of those "cigarette" filters they (usually?) use active carbon granules, much cheaper...

I have an all glass one by RooR, my mate has one that's at least partly plastic by Plaisir. Both do the job just fine and neither was very expensive. And I've seen ones from different vendors available online too.

Highly recommended, the only problem is that I don't really want to smoke without it at all anymore. :)

RooR HeaD

Mr. Tony and Pack a Bowl do either of you have a headie slide cause i know most jason lees slide have small bowls more like snappers a couple hits at most will fit. but my question is does that bother you at all or does it get the job done just fine. for me i usually like to throw .4 or at least .3 in a bowl in my roors but it seems this jlee will only fit .2 at most and was wondering if u have had any problems with small bowls on decent size bongs. let me know when u get a chance much apprecheated.

pack a bowl throw some of your glass up u said u had a torch i was wondering why u dont post your pieaces. if i was blowing glass i would just wondering but it would b cool to see some of your work. u a beginer or vet with the torch and if vet are on the same level as guys like fro,arty,gelb. lets see some glass man

What u guys think of this j lee slide im gonna buy it 99% sure talked to the guy yesterday he gave me a lil discount and im putting the money on my credit card tomm so should b able to order it wensday.
http://showmeglass.com/Jlee.html

Botanist

My friend and yours. Dr. Nic

My friend and yours. Dr. Nic

Hi every body!

I have had Dr. Nic for 8 years

He has been a good companion
I feel his pain.

:fsu:

Mr. Tony

Veteran
315 a bowl thats redic that the price of a oz.

Some people can appreciate the quality of a j lee piece. more of an investment...

Just like how some people can't under stand why anyone would buy anything other than shawgg.

That bowl is taxed hard but it's a j lee and his work is never cheap and not that easy to find.

If I had the extra $ i would have bought it no doubt.

Nice call bro :headbange, damn, just one post lol

What up buddy, figured i'd come over and check this site out..... (someone already had that username though)

send me a pm when you can ;)

Mr. Tony and Pack a Bowl do either of you have a headie slide cause i know most jason lees slide have small bowls more like snappers a couple hits at most will fit. but my question is does that bother you at all or does it get the job done just fine. for me i usually like to throw .4 or at least .3 in a bowl in my roors but it seems this jlee will only fit .2 at most and was wondering if u have had any problems with small bowls on decent size bongs. let me know when u get a chance much apprecheated.

pack a bowl throw some of your glass up u said u had a torch i was wondering why u dont post your pieaces. if i was blowing glass i would just wondering but it would b cool to see some of your work. u a beginer or vet with the torch and if vet are on the same level as guys like fro,arty,gelb. lets see some glass man

What u guys think of this j lee slide im gonna buy it 99% sure talked to the guy yesterday he gave me a lil discount and im putting the money on my credit card tomm so should b able to order it wensday.
http://showmeglass.com/Jlee.html

It;ll be nice on your smaller tube but don't expect it to milk up your whole DC.

All the truely heady bowls I've owned have had super small pushes.

RooR HeaD

Thanks Tony im gonna spend the payment to him in a day or 2 just have to add the money to my credit card. yea i fell you on it not milking the same but im sure it will get the job done most likely i think. we will have to see i could always sell it to one of my friends everyone i smoke with owns a nice headie or roors/1original jerome baker shit is sick, would buy it.

To styles tony said it well i buy glass for the love of glass! Weed is weed man you are gonna go spend that 315 on a oz and your gonna smoke that whole oz sooner or later but i will get to use that 315 everyday for the rest of my life. and honestly im lucky enough to make good money were 315 isnt a huge purchase for me so i could make that money back in a few days and i dont sell drugs if anyone is thinkin thats what i do. i just have a good job thats all. and not to mention when your spending this kind of money you get discounts im not gonna say what i paid but it was under 300 thats forsure i wont say for the owners business but he was a great guy just after a few emails and i think he is doing a great thing it is truely hard to find jason lee slides i could buy a couple different jlee bubs for1500 dollors but i cant get slides by him the owner of da headshop by me said jsun has only blown about 30 slides or so! he himself has only seen 4 and only 2 were for sale at the shop he owns the other 2 i think he said. but at the end of the day i love glass and that will be another huge addition to my collection. one day i hope to own a bearclaw and a jlee pieace and my own custom roor designed by myself of course and if possiable a roorclaw.

and oh yea tony i only plan on useing it for my North London Hippy Deluxe thats it cause i dont see that bowl size being able to handle my 55 and i only use my amsterdam slide on my amsterdam roor so imhopeing it will work great on a 35 it should b decent. the only thing that sucks is i think edit is still out of the reduction pieace i could get a ehle at the headshop but we will see i could borrow my friend roor pieace he has a AK shit is sick.

thanks and peace
B

pack a bowl

i like the j-lee designs on that slide but i don't like the colors.
i don't own a tube myself, but i might get one sooner or later. i can get a deal at my local shop by trading them glass for glass.
i would like a slide's bowl to be big if it was on a heady slide though... i'd rather be able to pack big and small bowls rather than just small bowls.
i don't make any heady glass right now, only prodo... trying to make money more-so than express my ideas as of late. come summer time i usually get more money and time to have fun.

RooR HeaD

Gottcha pack a bowl i actually like the colors sortta a little of everythjing and black is the key color im looking for cause im useing it on my Hippy. and it has black so im happy i guess if anything i wanted one of the dream weavers but i guess they sold real quick i actually go jsuns email and thats what he replyed but they r makein more and he will give me a heads up. so if that happens ill b real happy wil have to wait and see. yea man u need a bong roor,toro,custom any bong i cant tell u how nice it is to work all day come home pack up one of my roors and just relax its like lifting the world of my shoulders for a couple minutes then reality sets in and its time to smoke another bong.

yea i agree on small bowl heads with headie slide i wish they were bigger but at the end of the day only 4 people besides myself will use it cause i only use my headie glass with close friends i could trust and if something happend god for bid they would pay me the money back.

i will post pics soon sendin the payment tomm cant wait to see what it looks like on the hippy cant wait.

pack a bowl

yea i was dropping off production yesterday and it was tough to walk away with a check rather than a ukiah (sp?) tube. they were fully worked 1.5 feet - 2 feet and veryyyyyyyyy clean reversals, but since there wasn't at least 1 clear / transparent section which i think should be mandatory on all bongs, it was easier to walk away from it. it was handspun and cheap as well too.

irieeyes808

Love it!!!

Love it!!!

This is my ex flatmates classy piece. I used to wonder why every time i connected my garden hose to my pressure cleaner to wash my motorbike the hose fittings would fly apart under pressure. I dont think she used to do them up very tight after stealing a few inches of hose (she was only little)

That's from high school!!! Nice work lottsa love and detail put into that.

pack a bowl

i wish i had pictures of all my old i bubblers made from shampoo bottles (mini ones) and pen stems (for downstems) and all that stuff from high school.... lost it all on overgrow. grrrr

RooR HeaD

J lee slide should be here any day. i got to go pickup a ehle reduction pieace till the roor ones are back in stock im pissed thiks sucks but it will get the job done till it could be replaced. overall im so happy that i tony show me this site i wanted a jlee slide so bad but a good sick one not just one of his simple ones ya know. pics to come.

Status
Not open for further replies.