What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Post your freaks and mutants

PDX Dopesmoker

There is probably a surface area doubling time for pot plants and the ones that start with excruciatingly tiny surface area once the seed energy runs out would take that much longer to get large. Other than being very slow to get going, it looks like this one is going to grow out of its troubled, deformed youth eventually.
ceYQKdl.jpg

NoMore

Shark Shock MrNice, didn't make it obviously, died after 3 weeks of struggling
picture.php

And an untested from a friend, clone looking but it's from seed, not that freaky but still mutant, i guess
picture.php

ckp

60 days lemmon strain, growing for 3.5 months

60 days lemmon strain, growing for 3.5 months

Thats my 60 days lemon autoflower. Growing for a gazillion months. I though I should start early this year so I got a couple of super fast autos. Weather though was a bit unstable so something went serious wrong with this girl.

Attachments

• 20190426_143250.jpg
    20190426_143250.jpg
    78.2 KB · Views: 20

PDX Dopesmoker

Thats my 60 days lemon autoflower. Growing for a gazillion months. I though I should start early this year so I got a couple of super fast autos. Weather though was a bit unstable so something went serious wrong with this girl.

I did that to about half a dozen autos last spring by planting them outside too early at what turned out to be the start of a kind of cold, wet and dark March & April. Got about an eighth to a quarter per plant.

This Jerry's kid is now living outside in a bigger container, looks like its gonna make it to being a full blown adult retard.
2umIPrp.jpg

PDX Dopesmoker

My dumb ugly retard continues to demonstrate what an utter waste of space it is, not even worth the trouble to get it in focus. I thought it might shake out of it, but I this thing really does seem like its begging to get culled.
I might grow it out to maturity just out of spite. Adding to it's frustration in life by not breeding it while all the other plants around it are making seeds might be worth the wait.
jn92PT3.jpg

etYrP1A.jpg

PDX Dopesmoker

Well its not looking so mutated anymore but I'm still posting this update because once a freak always a freak and trying to hide if fools nobody.
SUz6xnX.jpg

This is a funny looking sprout I got. The four other siblings all sprouted normally.
lDnM5nq.jpg

Dave Coulier

Veteran
Id like to join in on the fun around here. Here is my offering

GOAL 13 by Classic Seeds(G13xOaxacan)x(Afghani x Lebanese)

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Greenthumber

I don't think I've seen that before. Must be a really healthy plant if its that desperate to make more flower sites, are you doing anything special to it to get that extra perforce?
nope nothing extra that I can think of. It’s a first time for me seeing it as well and have plenty of the same cut. However it is almost impossible to make that specific pheno of purple punch
Unhappy. That thing grows no matter what happy as ever lol but that’s the only one I’ve noticed multiple of the same mutation on(weird non the less)

PDX Dopesmoker

nope nothing extra that I can think of. It’s a first time for me seeing it as well and have plenty of the same cut. However it is almost impossible to make that specific pheno of purple punch
Unhappy. That thing grows no matter what happy as ever lol but that’s the only one I’ve noticed multiple of the same mutation on(weird non the less)

I just read this article ( https://www.nature.com/articles/s41438-018-0062-x ) about sport phenos from Ibechillin's Dank Chronicle, maybe thats what you got on that branch.

Earlmarne

I've seen behavior similar to that on a male before, where the fans never fully flatten out and stay wrinkly like when they're first forming instead. That feature hasn't come out in males or females of the subsequent three generations yet.
Interesting. I got 2 very similar like this. Both build massive thick branching and stack nodes real tight. Havnt sexed them yet but will be flipping the whole room very soon. I am really anxious to see what these plants bring to the table

Ibechillin

Masochist Educator
This was a bagseed from last year, it was all kinds of confused what to do at nodes from the start. Then it topped itself and began growing again out of the fan leaf stem.

picture.php

Have a plant outdoor currently that a branch top became 2 branch tops, didnt top itself became 2 heads:

picture.php