What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Post your freaks and mutants

Cannavore

Veteran
OjsuBip.jpg

W1L19rN.jpg

AeBXyTH.jpg

r2nDIPn.jpg

8MCCmoW.jpg

CannaRed

Cannabinerd
I got a strain that will do that if starts to reveg, or if taking clones a few weeks into bloom. Always straightens back out to normal.

Mr. Greengenes

Re-incarnated Senior Member
ICMag Donor
Veteran
This one's not too uncommon. Buds growing on the petiols...

picture.php

'Chill Jill' She's an F2 cross of my White Wizard and Jack Herer. Looks fairly normal, but has mutant pistils that resist pollination. Crappy pic but if you look close some pistils have the not too uncommon 'forked' ends, but others have a 'club' tip. I've only got about 6 viable seeds on Chill Jill in the last 10 years. You can dust her heavy and only get a few hollow seeds.
picture.php

Accidental auto flower update one month later, probably going to use her for rosin in a few weeks

Attachments

• C086ABDB-6AD8-49C7-AB81-37D1D350A656.jpg
    C086ABDB-6AD8-49C7-AB81-37D1D350A656.jpg
    41.2 KB · Views: 30
  • 0D522E3A-452F-4BA9-9705-6D8C06D971A9.jpg
    0D522E3A-452F-4BA9-9705-6D8C06D971A9.jpg
    64.8 KB · Views: 43
  • 9322889D-1748-4B13-BF09-EA7A82E8711C.jpg
    9322889D-1748-4B13-BF09-EA7A82E8711C.jpg
    78.6 KB · Views: 36

CannaRed

Cannabinerd
Fasciated like the one I posted a few pages back, but twisted like a tornado. Very cool. That's alot of twisting!

Last edited:

PDX Dopesmoker

My mutant diesel seems to be growing out of it's strange youthful behavioral pattern.
PxfSu4J.jpg

SwpbpF5.jpg

I can only guess that the next set of fans will be relatively normal
ONCgDJZ.jpg

PDX Dopesmoker

This one sprouted really funny looking and I wonder what went wrong. It was an older seed, I wonder if it go soaked too long or if the other leaf sheared off under the dirt or just didn't grow out. Sprout is taking forever getting going, but seems to be trying to grow out of it. I sprouted this one indoors because its older and in limited supply so its probably not a bug that did the damage.
zMX9XH7.jpg

gsgF2Cf.jpg

CannaRed

Cannabinerd
I don't have a pic, but a buddy showed me a picture of a sprout that stopped growing. The grower pulled the seedling, and although stem and cotties were above ground the root tip was balled up and stuck inside the shell of the seed.
Weird that the root tip didn't come out first like always

PDX Dopesmoker

I don't have a pic, but a buddy showed me a picture of a sprout that stopped growing. The grower pulled the seedling, and although stem and cotties were above ground the root tip was balled up and stuck inside the shell of the seed.
Weird that the root tip didn't come out first like always

I was wondering if maybe the other cotyledon stuck to the inside of the shell and got ripped off that way or maybe the shell clamped down on the seed in the subsurface and cut it off when the sprout pushed up through the dirt. The first set of true leaves does seem to be growing out, but at a very slow pace.