What's new

Post your favorite large patch or FIELD pics!

iLuv2BlAzE

iLuv2BlAzE said:
im just wondering what does it take to fertilize a field like this ????
nutrients what kind ???? about how much ??

im assuming that they use slow release nutrients ????? anyone on this ??? :joint:

3BM

Hey Blaze check your pms. Many possibilities, but organic slow release probably the most common. Compost, soil improvement, etc long term approach. If you have the access this is the best way, ancient farming techniques still the best. The less access/control one has over the patch the more you rely on native soil quality.

motaco

Old School Cottonmouth
Veteran
Iluv2blaze they have a thread somewhere. reibesi doesn't have that many posts you can "find more posts by this user" and find his thread pretty easy. you can see what he was using I forget. its an auto afghani strain.

glad to see this thread bumped again guys. I was always amazed it wasn't twenty pages long. who doesn't like looking at fields?

budchopper

yummy

yummy

Paddi said:
Great thread
I saw fields in the late 80´s in Neapal.
Saw a few great plants in China at the same time.

Here´s my 50 cent.
Not much - but it´s mine :yummy:

Paddi
not much? are you kidding? it sure looks sweet to me..

motaco

Old School Cottonmouth
Veteran
but guys please no hemp patches

when I see a field of hemp its a sensation like I'm getting really good head, then I see an adams apple. know what I mean?

G

Lovely shots, all of them!

I've saved some nice fields/plants from the Overgrow forum and felt free enough to add some of my own although not really a field like the ones below them...hope u dont mind ;)

My own @ 2004, 2005 & 2006

My mates Erdbeer#Heaven and JackHerer#swazi (sides)

Derrayld from the Overgrow forum, he's from South Afrika (is he around here btw?)

Swiss man Knospe with his crazy fields of joy :D

motaco

Old School Cottonmouth
Veteran
aw man cool as hell. No derra ain't here. I miss seeing his african strains.

any more of his old pics by any chance?

G

Yea, loved his stuff, pity he's not here...
Ill check my other computers but don't think i've got more pics of his Afrikaanse ladies around.. figured i'd always have Overgrow as backup candy-pic server, boy I was wrong...