What's new

Post your favorite large patch or FIELD pics!

motaco

Old School Cottonmouth
Veteran
so any more pics fellas?

gypsy in a a jamaican indica field

pic from gypsy's gallery. probably jamaica I dunno

tent in a field

??

big plants. first one is la mano negra I don't know about the others.

Last edited:

motaco

Old School Cottonmouth
Veteran
hey thanks guys. I'm glad you popped in. this thread never gets any traffic or bumps and I think its so cool.

I can't belive more people don't wanna just stare at fields. I certainly like to lol.

G

guest123

by the way montaco thats gypsy in a feild not wally ... thats the same pic as magazine 2 cover ....

trouble

Veteran
I wish the board members at my Country Club would Reseed the Fairways with some White Widow/Bermuda that way you could justify the High Monthly Club Dues.

Last edited:

motaco

Old School Cottonmouth
Veteran
oops sorry wally. I thought you went there together. I watched that dvd I must've gotten u 2 confused.

Last edited:
G

guest123

motaco said:
oops sorry wally. I thought you went there together. I watched that dvd I must've gotten u 2 confused.
yes he sat on the log while i took the pic , lol ,,, was the short season crop there , usual 2 crops a year .....

motaco

Old School Cottonmouth
Veteran
yeah its ashame to see so many little fucked up indica plants. they could be growing alot better strains suited for the enviornment. even if they want them to flower that fast most of them could still be doing better. the plants you guys made the hash with looked sativa-esque though.

I enjoyed that dvd alot btw. it was pretty cool. there are so few cannabis films or docs or whatever you wanna call it. It'd be nice if those jamaicans took the hashish advice too. they might attract smugglers again if they had a smaller more profitable package. its too far away to try to bring brickweed back.

G

guest123

motaco said:
yeah its ashame to see so many little fucked up indica plants. they could be growing alot better strains suited for the enviornment. even if they want them to flower that fast most of them could still be doing better. the plants you guys made the hash with looked sativa-esque though.

I enjoyed that dvd alot btw. it was pretty cool. there are so few cannabis films or docs or whatever you wanna call it. It'd be nice if those jamaicans took the hashish advice too. they might attract smugglers again if they had a smaller more profitable package. its too far away to try to bring brickweed back.

yes its just their off season montaco , the on season im sure youll see plenty of big sativas ... my guess is a lot of these are also sativa ,perhaps some early flowering ones , or just the days are shorter and they are flowering faster .. yes they could improve the yeild etc
totally agreed on the bubble , theres a lot of jamaican herb that should be bubbled , be a lot more attractive than the herb ...
oh a feild pic ,, mmm let me find one ,,,

motaco

Old School Cottonmouth
Veteran
oh I didn't mean that specific pic or anything, I realize the winter crop is geared to a short indica. a rasta once told me the winter crop is done in 8 wks and if you plant late or the plant flowers too long it will stretch like nuts and produce wispy shitty elongated buds.

I saw a pic of a MONSTER jamaican sativa the other day(prob 15 ft). they definitely still have them; but seeing more and more indicas all the time. but hell who can blame them. they are just trying to make a living and a crop you keep in 60 days is alot better than one you lose to choppers in twice the time.

on the flip side of the hash issue. I guess you gotta be careful of what you wish. if they were making hash export it wouldn't even take a month before you started seeing it cut with ash and sand and lord knows what else. it'd be jamaican soapbar before the year was over. they can't fuck the herb up toooo bad anyway. lol.

stoneshaper

awsome thread!

great pics!

ive seen indoor grows with more than 400 plants but never a real field..
one day maybe

part of my little field

Butte

Veteran
My current favorite field. I really like the uniformity and setup of this California med garden...

Bs.opt.jpg

Happy growing - Butte

budchopper

GoldDustWomen said:
Here's the plant i love. Found this picture either on OG or CW back during the day. Now that's a bush i'd love to have in my yard.
Take care,
BG

thats 1 killer bush makes me wana live in the back woods so i can have some like that..

Gunnarguchi

ICMag Donor
Veteran
motaco said:
No hemp plantations please. none of these pics are mine unfortunately. :badday:

but I fella could dream can't he?

there was one in particular from back at OG an entire little valley between two big rocky hills just full of norcal kind. I'd like to see that one again. but I like seeing any of them.

I like this thread alot.
'esp this pic.
But i must admit i could think of several drooling uses for all the ladies on it.

G

i like that ASS alot!!!!!!

Love to RAM right into her garden...haha!

Good to know there are 4 or 5 shot i took here
THIS THREAD ROCKS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

iLuv2BlAzE

Reibsi said:
:woohoo: I made the list..........6th picture...20th post.

Heres a couple more for those who missed it earlier this year....Burmese Skunk x Auto-Afghani

im just wondering what does it take to fertilize a field like this ????
nutrients what kind ???? about how much ??