22.7 KB · Views: 10
  • diva2.jpg
    diva2.jpg
    19.2 KB · Views: 10
  • bad pair.jpg
    bad pair.jpg
    52.5 KB · Views: 11

teslafan

Not my dog, but a fine specimen for his breed. The real deal, the "American Pit Bull Terrier"

I'd love to own one of these guys one day. Just gorgeous.

https://www.icmag.com/ic/picture.php?albumid=46329&pictureid=1084454

Brock Samson. 77 pounds 19' at the shoulder. OFRN (old family rednose) Hemphill/wilder with 8 generations of papers. Former fighter (12-0), but great with kids, great with people and HATES ALL ANIMALS. Took him to a behaviorist and was told plainly "you have a critter gettter." So far the body count is 2 cats, 3 squirrels, about 6 birds, a chipmunk, 2 opossums and a field mouse. I live in an area where there are lots of stray dogs, and a lot of wannabe dog breeders who think their paperless mutt is something special. Samson hasn't killed anyone's dog yet and he is always on leash and controlled, but if your dog runs up on him, I will let Samson dismantle your dog. Samson eats taste of the wild, bison flavor. No grain, no byproducts. Loves his springpole, loves his tire, loves his Kong.

Iffy

Nil Illegitimus Carburundum
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I had to laugh at my Milly today. I've twigged her routine and it gave me a lot of pleasure just to watch her operate!
She wakes me up in the morning and gives me her usual wet nose treatment. So I get up & she gets straight in the warm bit I just vacated. I make my oats which she always gets some for her breakfast, so she watches me intently as I sit & eat. As soon as I put the bowl down (with her breakfast in) she'll yawn & slide off the bed in that way only dogs can. She'll have a roll & a stretch before strolling over for her grub.
When she's finished her breakfast, she'll stroll to the front door & sit there! Waiting for me to get my shit together, so I can take her for a walk.
Who's in fucking charge here - that's what I wanna know!!! Sheesh, she reads me like a book but I wouldn't change one hair on her head!
Dog people are real people!

mr.rogers67

This is my Carolina Dog and when a stranger pulls in my driveway ,he will come over the fence,they drive away.

Attachments

• jump 015.jpg
    jump 015.jpg
    42.3 KB · Views: 12

Piel

Veteran
I love most breeds, some more and some less. The Jack Russel is a great little dog, very active and very friendly, usually hyperactive and hyperfriendly! Mine has calmed down a bit at the age of seven.

L

lazy gardener

hell of a fighter you have their with that cat and squrial count, stay out of the game dog biz you have know ideal of what you are talking about. hemphil wilders geronamo was the only good thing that came from Hemp. after that it was bred with blue shit! you wanna talk wcc deacon, queen of hearts, rebboy joko. floyd., jeep, grand champ bull. tell me why ive never seem or heard of you at any conformation or box shows? 12 time winner? yeah son keep dreaming

A

astronautchic

I've got 2 pits & a golden retriever! <3 them to death!! They are all big babies :)

Found this little bugger wondering the streets.He was walking right towards a busy street.So I pulled over and called him,he walked right up to me and I put him in the van with my daughter holding him.He never once acted nervous,or scared.Took him home and tried to give him some water and treats but he didn't eat or drink.

His owner came and picked him up at my house.My kid wanted to keep him.Really mellow and cool dog.I guess his tag kinda gives it away. :)

Some cute pups in here, I thought I would add my little terrors :) Got three here too

picture.php

German Shepard 6 months old in pic now 7 months and 50kg bout 110lb for conversions sake (he's gonna be a big ol' unit). Staffordshire Bull Terrier 5yo. Jack Russell Terrier 9 months old, the little dude runs the house :)

Few months earlier having a nap.

picture.php

jfcgrower

My breed of dog a Girl Bedlington terrier

My breed of dog a Girl Bedlington terrier

Dont let her appearance fool you she is an 18th century gypsies hunting dog from the N.E. of England.:woohoo:
Stands 14" at the shoulders and weighs in @ a massive 7.2kg:dance013:
They are considered the most tenacious of any breed of dog and will fight anything until their last breath rather than than give up.:comfort:
Jfcgrower

Attachments

• bedlington-terrier-8.jpg
    bedlington-terrier-8.jpg
    36.9 KB · Views: 9

Latest posts

Latest posts