Attachments

• 004.jpg
    004.jpg
    68.7 KB · Views: 9
  • 009.jpg
    009.jpg
    80 KB · Views: 13

mahuta

you've got one of the most imbreed NYCDiesel - i've got the two worst - the english bull terrier and the english bull dog. both are beautifull (but only in their parents eyes apparently) bull terrier has alot more brains and is destructive at times but the bull dog is a bloody good laugh. mahuta

ArcticBlast

It's like a goddamned Buick Regal
Veteran
Alsatian Shepalutes!

CanyonAS.jpg

The Alsatian Shepaluteis a large breed of domestic dog (Canis lupus familiaris) originating in the United States of America prized for its calm, quiet demeanor and intelligent, loving devotion to its human family. Although this breed started from purebred Alaskan Malamute, German Shepherd Dog, English Mastiff, Anatolian Shepherd and Great Pyrenees lines, through selective breeding, these dogs have evolved into large companion dogs, making them the only large breed of dog originally bred for this purpose. Although the Alsatian Shepalute can be trained to work and some have been successful as wilderness search and rescue dogs, this breed does not possess a strong desire for the physical demands of most dog endeavors.

ASgoldsilver.jpg
rudy.jpg.w180h160.jpg

ArcticBlast

MOSH

I gotta sheltie.. he's getting old- about 13 yrs now. I wanna get a rottweiler.. love them dogs- calm, confident and courageous!

rezinrebel

My two guards:

Nice thread
Paddi

Is this the same Paddi (ngton) that used to post on PG ? i`m sure i recognise those lovely scruffy terriers . Here in UK called West Highland Terriers or are they Cairns ?.

There can`t be many nutters out there with great grows & same dogs :laughing:

I have an American Bulldog bitch i found on a web.rescue site after i lost my Pit x to old age , got her at 18mth old (now 3 ) , we know that a shit breeder treated her really badly & she has certain issues but is 1 loyal loving dog that is loved in return .

You may recognise my old handle Big Green Budder

Stay safe all .BGB

SELFHEMPLOYED

सदस्य
Veteran
South African Boerboels (South African Mastiffs)

These guys are bred to protect farms in South Africa from wild animals and intruders. They are VERY impressive dogs. The breed is very family oriented and does not like strangers unless carefully introduced. It's not that they are mean they just don't want anything to do with outsiders. These are the most loving dogs I've ever owned. I own two though neither of these pics are mine.

Boel FTW!

picture.php
picture.php

Latest posts

Latest posts