What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Post Your ACE X's !!!

Tranquilidade

I haven’t tried it since, but I’ll try it soon. I need to develop a variety for my new climate, very hot, very dry and poor soil. So I will try to cross different varieties with autoflowers to be able to grow and harvest between March and May, when the soil is not yet too dry and the temperatures too high. But first I have to properly select the autoflo dads to carry out this project.
If I recall correctly, @dubi mentioned that Lebanese can withstand, very hot, dry and poor soil. Also it finishes really early.

Artistick Seeds

If I recall correctly, @dubi mentioned that Lebanese can withstand, very hot, dry and poor soil. Also it finishes really early.
I actually have the same growing conditions as Lebanon. I like their hashish.
But in addition to hermaphroditism, there are THC and CBD levels which vary and which would make my selection work even more difficult. Just like the plants of Morocco.

-maui-

I found a picture of a second SMH x Purple satellite i grew a while ago. This one had more leaf to flower, but good greasy resin cover and a berry cherry smell only without menthol or hazy notes. Good yield. very nice smoke.

Attachments

• smhps2.jpg
    smhps2.jpg
    2.4 MB · Views: 58

farmerlion

Microbial Repositories
Premium user
Mentor
Veteran
420club
Hey all, no pictures but I must give a shout out to Ace genetics.

At 6pm I smoked a bowl, 3 large hits of Ace Lebanese x Auto Zamaldelica. The first hour and a half I tried to remember the last time I had been this high in 3 hits?

3 hours later it's mellowed to 50% strength with zero couch lock. The smell is a strong intense fruity smell.
Peace farmerlion

MrHamilton

Veteran
winner@420giveaway
Sadly the VbThai x ? started throwing nanners, and I have too many other things going to deal with it so it got culled at 62ish days😢

On a more positive note, here are 2 (Zamadelica x Kali China) X Blueberry Hashplant
IMG_2395.jpeg
IMG_2394.jpeg

xtsho

Here's ACE Malawi x RSC Highland Thai. It's about done. Lost all the leaves. Just small plants but the buds are dense and stinky. Should be a nice addition to my supply.

malawiHT.jpg

{Guatemala x Ethiopian} x {Honduras}

egh.jpg

I made a bunch of feminized seeds. {PCK x Durban} , {PCK x Durban} x {Guatemala} , {PCK x Durban} x {Guatemala x Ethiopian}

I also just dusted an {Oldtimer's Haze x Tikal} with some RSC Kerala pollen.

Now I wonder when I'll have the time and space to grow them as I already have dozens of crosses I've never even grown. But it's better to have too much than not enough I guess.

Latest posts

Latest posts