What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Post Your ACE X's !!!

Mr.Revolution

killerA5 x Zamaldelica
Male on the left and female on the right.
Male will be put on ice until I see what the female is hitting for.
20200728_144612.jpg

RizlaMan

Anyone have experience reversing Ace strains with STS?

Recently bought silver nitrate and sodium thiosulfate and am looking forward to playing around with producing feminized crosses and reproductions of strains.

Currently have Congo, Malawi x PCK, and Panama x PCK (all fem) going so any info or experience with them would be awesome.

Any insights about regular Malawi, Panama, Malawi x Panama, or Zamaldelica, as well as feminized Malawi x Panama, Killer A5 Haze, Honduras Breeze, or PCK would be most appreciated.

I plan on playing around with those gene pools as well as Neville's Haze and Blue Dream from MSNL. Any experience or insight is greatly appreciated.

Thanks in advance

NENugger

Bangi Haze x Queen Mother/ Purple Satellite

Bangi Haze x Queen Mother/ Purple Satellite

This plant has been topped once and trained horizontally (keeping low guerilla). Hoping to pollinate with male of same. Maybe it will turn out a nice cross. Sometimes luck produces a winner.:bow: To Ace
picture.php

Foggy420

Nice!
Did the bangi haze cross turn out?
I was looking at Ace “inbred” options for next years pollen chuck and Bangi haze is on the list.

Last year I had a bunch of Ace plants and a Bangihaze x Ethiopian male and a satori male... I’ve got a bunch of those going so I’ll post the pics here when things get interesting. Here’s a a nepaljam x satori

picture.php

picture.php

And a Congo x bangihaze/Ethiopian
Unfortunately in a shadow

picture.php

brickweeder

Ace X's Day 31

Ace X's Day 31

PCK x CY, Day 31. Her nose is like PCK, lightly sweet and fruity, and is filling in very quickly. I'd like to do a full room with this X if I ever get the chance.

Panama x Yunnan Day 31. She's tucked away in the back, so can't say what her nose is like.

Destroyer x Yunnan Day 31. Also tucked away in the back. Her main cola is leafy, I waited too long to cut N. She would be a monster outdoors, one fan leaf is the size of a baseball glove. had to super crop.

Panama x Destroyer Day 31. Smells sweet but not fruity, very pleasant, and is beginning to fill in. Bud development is spear-like. We'll see how she ends up.

Notes: the Queen Mothers are taking over the tent, first they pushed the lights to the limit, then they decided to spread out their lowers (need to set up some scrog-like support next time).

Its a challenge having multi-strains with different nute needs and an automatic feeding system that can't accommodate different feeding quantity needs of the different plants. Plus, its a hassle to take plants out to pollinate without having the mess with the drip system. Will be thinking about a 2-layered feeding system to address the different needs of a multi-strain grow...Blumats for normal feeding, in conjunction with a manual drip system for easy flushing.

NENugger

Nice!
Did the bangi haze cross turn out?
I was looking at Ace “inbred” options for next years pollen chuck and Bangi haze is on the list.

Last year I had a bunch of Ace plants and a Bangihaze x Ethiopian male and a satori male... I’ve got a bunch of those going so I’ll post the pics here when things get interesting. Here’s a a nepaljam x satori

View Image

View Image

And a Congo x bangihaze/Ethiopian
Unfortunately in a shadow

View Image

Hey Foggy, if you were asking me the BHxQM is nice smoke but I didn't have a male so its a one and done for that one.

NENugger

Erdpurt x Queen Mother

Erdpurt x Queen Mother

Has the structure of Erdpurt and the fast flowering. Topped when it was over 3 feet.
picture.php

Theorganicguy

(Mountain Dawn (Erdpurt x Kali China) F1 x Lebanese P3) F1 #MDKC

Smelly plant. He reminds me of his grandfather, Erdpurt, with his sour pine smell and meaty stem. He shows a lot of Kali China's colour as well, hinting to good things! He's almost ready to help produce some F2!

picture.php

View image in gallery

picture.php

View image in gallery

(Mountain Dawn (Erdpurt x Kali China) F1 x Lebanese P3) F1 #Leb

Sister of the aforementioned swaggering tomboy, she shows a stronger influence from her mother. Its father's resistance to mould and cold are the perfect match to her mother's junonic foxtails and unforgettable exotic taste.

picture.php

View image in gallery

picture.php

View image in gallery

OlDirtyHuman

Panama PCK

picture.php
picture.php

Ended up going 14 weeks and could have gone longer. PCK didn't have much impact on this one just toned down the lemon a little.

NENugger

8-26 Bangi HazexQueen Mother/Purple Satellite trained horizontally, lots of bud sites. Kinda lighter green than the other plants. I have had BHs that were that color though
picture.php

SolarLogos

Purple haze Satellite

Purple haze Satellite

Purple Haze x Purple Satellite
Bent the top down, helped it to bush out a bit. Lovely berry incense!

OZZ_

Veteran

burningfire

Veteran
Running the same plant as last year..

I decided to put the mom outside with 2 clones. I took a 3rd clone to keep inside.. I'll probably turn the other 2 into hash... although I've been spraying silver on a bud site of one to try and make some fem seeds but I don't think it's taking.. I'll have to come up with a stronger or different formulation for next year as a backup plan.

picture.php
picture.php

Foggy420

Got a few Ace x Mandala seeds going

Bubbahash x satori

Fattening up nicely ... hope my dehumidifier can keep the mold at bay

Behind the fat Bubbahash satori bud is a 6’ panama haze in a little pot... it just finished stretching ?(seems like a thanksgiving harvest likely) thinking about potting it up to feed the long haul flowering phase.

To the right is a sativa leaning (narrow leaf) BangiEthiopian x mandala safari mix mystery male

To the right is a nice looking Mandala safari indica something something

picture.php

picture.php

burningfire

Veteran
I always get a little anxious when the weather turns to shit in september. We just went through a week of grey skies and 15C highs.. and 3 days of 1-2C nights.. she doesn't care... I have auto envy sometimes but she's fast enough.

now I'm nervous the mom I have inside will perish.. I might try and take another clone just to be safe.

picture.php
picture.php