What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Post Your ACE X's !!!

Mr.Revolution

KillerA5 x Zamaldelica is the one in the middle.
20201031_100331.jpg

20201031_100410.jpg

Front and center.

20201031_100453.jpg

Not my cross it it is an Ace cross. Erdpurt x Friealand (SSSC M33). Got the seeds from The Real Seed Co.. A little over a week into flower now, bottom left plant is Ace's Nepal Mist.

picture.php

picture.php

Really looking forward to the next couple months. The E x F all smell strong of pine sol cleaner and the NM smells much stronger more like woody incensey piney mint, very potent smell on this one.

ArcticHerbsman

KaliChina x RedSnake

KaliChina x RedSnake

Single KaliChina lady was flowering with one RedSnake male and thoroughly pollinated, just tried one plant so far, but it was very enjoyable and encouraging to sprout more seeds later.

She was easy to grow and start turning purple, picture is around 7 weeks, when she was cut she smelt strongly of wild rasberries, it disappeared through drying and became more subtle creamy. Both parents have very tasty and enjoyable flowers, so was expecting something nice, was also surprised though. At early test didnt seem so promising, but with slow dry and some cure it start shining. It was less euphoric and relaxed than expected, and at first seem mild and not very much character, more neutral chillout, but outdoors in nature the subtleties become more pronounced. Neither introspective nor stimulating but calm and balanced headspace, the more physical softness is there also and you can perform and enjoy physical activites very well, but you are not in a rush, not exited but not at all bored.

Very nice smoke and all gone now. Thanks Ace and CBG!

aliceklar

Not my cross it it is an Ace cross. Erdpurt x Friealand (SSSC M33). Got the seeds from The Real Seed Co.. A little over a week into flower now, bottom left plant is Ace's Nepal Mist.

View Image

View Image

Really looking forward to the next couple months. The E x F all smell strong of pine sol cleaner and the NM smells much stronger more like woody incensey piney mint, very potent smell on this one.

Holdchert - looking good!

Just had a thought though - is that a spider farmer SF1000 light? Noticed something odd... I'm running a couple of those in a slightly bigger space, and both have the same weird thing with the central 1 out of the row of 5 IR LEDs furthest away from the power cable (middle LED is very dim). Thought it was just a weird coincidence, but seeing the identical thing on your setup makes me think it might be a generic flaw in this model. Not that I really have any complaints about them - they were cheap af for QBs and seem surprisingly good quality - really kick out a lot of light intensity for only 100w.

Mr.Revolution

KillerA5 x Zamaldelica not sure how long its been in flower.

20201114_132112.jpg

20201114_131957.jpg

20201114_131545.jpg

20201114_132200.jpg

Buds seem to be a combo of A5hz and Malawi.
But the smell when you rub a sugar leaf is at first strong garlic and onion which quickly fades to a floral spicey smell which let's me know the zamal might be influencing this girl also.

Day 22 Erdpurt x Friesland

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Forgot to mention. The Nepal Mist ended up a male, as well as one of the three E x F.

So all three NM that I grew were male unfortunately, indoors and out, and half the E x F were male.

Last edited:

Thesearch

am i the only one that can't see fronk's pics lately?
I cant see it either. even the link you posted leads to a black screen for me.

Holdchert - looking good!

Just had a thought though - is that a spider farmer SF1000 light? Noticed something odd... I'm running a couple of those in a slightly bigger space, and both have the same weird thing with the central 1 out of the row of 5 IR LEDs furthest away from the power cable (middle LED is very dim). Thought it was just a weird coincidence, but seeing the identical thing on your setup makes me think it might be a generic flaw in this model. Not that I really have any complaints about them - they were cheap af for QBs and seem surprisingly good quality - really kick out a lot of light intensity for only 100w.

Do they have an UV LED chip? Just a thought.

Holderchert, the pinesol cleaner smell sounds good! I remember buying cheap outdoor friesland from Quebec for years and always loved that piney smell. lots of good memories. would make an excellent outdoor plant so I'm stoked to see how it smokes

Hey guys, thanks for looking.

aliceklar - Yes it is, and I agree it's a great light. Huh! That is weird...I checked and the bulb is in fact out. So far seems to do great for veg, we'll see how it does for flower. I've heard some negative comments about the spectrum for flowering.

Thesearch - Wow interesting to hear. I knew it was vintage swiss/canadian but hadn't heard any first hand experiences with it to actually confirm it was a real strain. The smells have actually evolved allot from the stem rub. Now getting a spiced meat smell from the right plant, and a super danky pine smell from the left plant. Really addicting aromas!

Best

aliceklar

aliceklar - Yes it is, and I agree it's a great light. Huh! That is weird...I checked and the bulb is in fact out. So far seems to do great for veg, we'll see how it does for flower. I've heard some negative comments about the spectrum for flowering.

Mystery solved - the SF1000 has a single diode at a spectrum invisible to humans (https://www.icmag.com/ic/showpost.php?p=9047740&postcount=5). Its a feature, not a bug!
I'll get off the thread now and out of the way of the nice bud pics ;)

Breadwizard

picture.php

Here's a First Lady (o deli, krinkle leaf pheno) x zamaldelica (thai/zamal pheno). Stem rub at this point is strong pepper, like the mother. I have high hopes for this chuck, I really like the zamaldelica stud, and the first lady outcrosses to sativas well, I hope it injects some magic back into the Mexican line.

a friend of mine grows a

Purple Haze Thai x Haze Special F2

250W // hydro

This is week 16 and parts of the plant are cloudy and ready for harvest. We wonder how to decide when to cut a long flowering sativa because some parts are not ready yet while others start to get some amber .

purple haze thai x haze special

bottom parts allready harvested

it's incredible how he managed it with ~50cm of height available between the beginning of the roots and the 250 W lamp

Erdpurt x Friesland (M33) @ 5wk & 5d Flower

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Smells like Pine Sol floor cleaner with berry Pie and Coffee all mixed up. Pretty wild.

Latest posts

Latest posts