What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Post Your ACE X's !!!

S

scai

Hmm...I have some Bangi X Satori now.
I was suppose to make some seeds but I went to Portugal and that guy who was taking care of my floweringroom, left a big male Satori in mids of the ladies.So I have plenty of seeds now, mainly Satori X Satori, Taskent X Satori and that Bangi x Satori ;)
Need to pop them in spring and see what comes out of them ;)
It can't be bad, or what do you think....

dubi

ACE Seeds Breeder
Vendor
Veteran
dry buds...
keeper, cherry toned down a bit, but still smelling sweet and nice

Absolutely stunning Corpsey :yummy:

If the smoke is as good as it looks then i think you have a keeper for sure!
I'm glad to know our Malawi has been useful for your breeding projects.

Please, let us know your opinion after drying and curing, and how do you think each line contributed to the cross. Enjoy! ;)

dubi

ACE Seeds Breeder
Vendor
Veteran
Chemdog x Malawi

Chemdog x Malawi

Here's a Chemdog x Malawi cross done by a grower, thanks for share it! ;)

Seems the Malawi increased significantly the THC rate of the Chemdog up to 24 % THC:

http://sclabs.com/sample-detail.html?id=87491

The first pic is the plant finishing outdoors, second one is a bud maturing, and last one is an unmanicured dried flower that clearly shows the extreme resin production and flower structure from our Malawi.

Attachments

• ChemDog x Malawi.jpg
    ChemDog x Malawi.jpg
    188.5 KB · Views: 79
  • ChemDog x Malawi bud.jpg
    ChemDog x Malawi bud.jpg
    157.4 KB · Views: 79
  • ChemDog x Malawi unmanicured bud.jpg
    ChemDog x Malawi unmanicured bud.jpg
    170.3 KB · Views: 84
Wow, that's insane. pure craziness. I would be proud if Ace Malawi was my work. Must be a real honour for you Dubi.

You have to love a plant you can hide a tractor behind!

Looks like an old Massey Ferguson 35 with a paint job. Nice scene in that pic.

kakaman

Someone should cross Ace Malawi with Karma Genetics White OG. White OG is a super crystaly indica dominant hash plant, those always turn out to be great with sativa pollen chucks. White OG is also a cup winner.

White-OG-V2.0-by-Sergio.jpg

Shooters

Critical Dubi

Critical Dubi

Critical Dubi:

(Critical Plus F x Zamaldelica H)M x (Zamaldelica F)

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

This ended up being a seeded mother, I open pollinated with a non-herm early release standard Zamaldelica. I'll call that progeny Critical Dubi 2.0!!

I love it!!

Shooters

Chaco's Dubi

Chaco's Dubi

Here is another creation I made Chaco's Dubi:

(Nev. Haze M x ChemSis F)M x (Zamaldelica F)

Chaco was the breader of the NevSis that I grow so I used his handle in naming this along with Dubi!

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Also a seed mother bred to ZD06 male, and that progeny will be a 2.0.

dubi

ACE Seeds Breeder
Vendor
Veteran
Someone should cross Ace Malawi with Karma Genetics White OG. White OG is a super crystaly indica dominant hash plant, those always turn out to be great with sativa pollen chucks. White OG is also a cup winner.

View Image

Real impressive resin size and production!
Congrats kakaman! ;)

How does the Malawi contribute to the White OG mother in the hybrid?

dubi

ACE Seeds Breeder
Vendor
Veteran
Nice Shooters! :)

Thanks a lot for sharing your 'home breeding' projects with Zamaldelica.
Which are your goals with these hybrids ? Are they reaching what you are looking for?

Wish you enjoy them and best wishes for 2016! ;)

kakaman

Real impressive resin size and production!
Congrats kakaman! ;)

How does the Malawi contribute to the White OG mother in the hybrid?

I didn't grow that its from karmas web site, I don't grow its just a hypothetical thought.

Buddler

Veteran
Some more GT crosses ,my last two went male, these already got roots poking out of coco just TPed last week , I need more space takes a while to sex them.:tiphat:
Bud

farmerlion

Microbial Repositories
Premium user
Mentor
Veteran
420club
Some very nice pictures guy's! Thanks for posting, I have never done a run of Malawi yet. I need a bigger room and more lights I guess. I keep getting more excited about these genetics with every grow. Peace

farmerlion

Microbial Repositories
Premium user
Mentor
Veteran
420club
Hawaiin x Zamaldelica

Hawaiin x Zamaldelica

https://wwwhttps://www.icmag.com/ic...8&stc=1&d=1452648358/ic/images/attach/jpg.gif
This plant is in 5 weeks of flowering. It's just starting to develop trichomes and the aroma smells like equine. It's under 1 600 watt HPS light. I pollenated it with a male of the same cross. I will run out the f2's this summer. Peace
Sorry I don't know how to load pictures properly. I need a teenager to show me how to run a computer.:biggrin:

Attachments

• Hawaiin x Zamaldelica 002.jpg
    Hawaiin x Zamaldelica 002.jpg
    90.9 KB · Views: 31
  • Hawaiin x Zamaldelica 003.jpg
    Hawaiin x Zamaldelica 003.jpg
    103.1 KB · Views: 30
  • Hawaiin x Zamaldelica 004.jpg
    Hawaiin x Zamaldelica 004.jpg
    102.7 KB · Views: 29

jay sus

here is mystery cross of panama. from single seed out of pink panama from my last run. pollen is from hermie, only other seed was in congo. ones that hermied were, vbxt, phxt, congo and nepal jam

farmerlion

Microbial Repositories
Premium user
Mentor
Veteran
420club
The cross I listed above is in beginning of 6th week of flowering now. No height increase only some bud weight gain. I was backing up the flower time from vegetative 15 minutes a week. It started to show pistil production at 12.75 on so I let it go 5 weeks and it seemed to be productive. I just moved it to 11 hours on this weekend. It should move along a little quicker now. All in all I'm very pleased with this cross.

Latest posts

Latest posts