What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Post Your ACE X's !!!

Oddvar

De izquierda a derecha:

Tigre dorado/mezcla tropical 1 x mezcla tropical 1.
Pck/etíope x mezcla tropical 1 (mayor influencia pck)
Tigre dorado/mezcla tropical 1 x mezcla tropical 1 (sin podar)

IMG_20230402_131520288.jpg

IMG_20230402_130715118.jpg

Tigre dorado/mezcla tropical 1 x mezcla tropical 1
IMG_20230402_131351408.jpg

IMG_20230402_131326247.jpg

IMG_20230402_131156675.jpg

Attachments

• IMG_20230402_130715118.jpg
    IMG_20230402_130715118.jpg
    4.1 MB · Views: 42
  • IMG_20230402_131156675.jpg
    IMG_20230402_131156675.jpg
    4.2 MB · Views: 45

Shua1991

20230408_034705.jpg
So far, this Toffee/licorice phenotype hits the hardest from all of the phenos tested thus far, it resembles malawi in mental effect, stuff is psychedelic and has multiple thresholds, smoke a little and get a nice spacey high, introspective and thought provoking, smoke more and you start to experience time dilation and other visual effects, I wouldn't recommend driving on this stuff.

Considering this plant was unintentionally pollenated and is reduced in quality further by poor soil quality I know next harvest it will come out better with zero intersexing phenotypes in the flower room. Smoke too much of this stuff and you just want to close your eyes and listen to music and drift off. Stuff is like bootleg acid, it makes my ears and my brain hot if you know what I mean, and it isn't even cured yet. I'll give it 2 months to mellow out and try it again, maybe this is some exhilarating stuff after proper cure.
20230408_181209.jpg

Mango catpiss pheno, showing strong Golden Tiger dominant.

Last edited:

JonnyWeedSeed

Wow Shua 1991! Damn!

Panama Red x Gran Daddy Purp F1

Nice fist-sized buds with a sweet floral-wintergreen aroma. Smokes super smooth and gives a chatty feel-good sociable buzz. Crowd pleaser for sure. Luv working with ACE products!

Attachments

• bud - Copy.jpg
    bud - Copy.jpg
    2.8 MB · Views: 83

Shua1991

20230417_124359.jpg

Sampling a Thai dominant "liver/catpiss" phenotype, longer lasting effects around 3hrs which is very heady, like everything appears in "technicolor" and makes levity much easier, very shroomy effects that seem to come in waves, needs a longer cure.

ilovegrowing

that sounds like a great cross there mitsuharu. im curios about the outcome and how the purple satellite will effect flowering time and bud structure/looks.

I crossed a purple kali china (f) with a purple, vigorous, stinky zacatecas tribute (m). i planted four seeds of that offspring. one was discarded early because it was very slow, then there were two with leaf mutations and one normal one. one of the mutated ones was male (discarded).

they flowered longer than i thought they would. prob 75 days 11/13. the mutated one (c) developed a nice thick resin cover, but on the last days i kinda disturbed the blumat and it overwatered the plant immensively. this caused it to show some late flower nanners, and the terpenes dropped. it was also a bit purple, had big calyxes and a more open structure. spicy/ fruity terps, incense in the air after burning.
DIMG_20230420_231407.jpg

the second one (a) is more dense, has smaller calyxes and is impressive smell wise. more loud fruity, orangy/lemony, piney terps. also good incensy smelling air after burn. both phenos didnt yield so much.
DIMG_20230420_231350.jpg

it will take some time before i pop some of these seeds again. too many uncertainties. but still, it was fun. :)

Cactus Squatter

Just found this girl hiding over by my leaf mold box. A volunteer from something crossed with New Caledonia.
She picked her spot so I’m going to let her run as is with just occasional watering when she looks like she really needs it. Only thing she’ll eat is whatever runs off from the leaf mold box, and whatever’s already in my native desert soil. I’ve d like to let her just grow as is with no pruning or bending, but so have a feeling she’ll be way visible over the fence line. 😂
A07214CC-1757-4CD1-A496-7307E7A22405.jpeg

Keif Cake

Veteran
(Headband x Triangle Kush) x Honduras (Columbian line - Breeders pack)

This is quickly becoming my favorite smoke ever, pleasantly surprised by the outcome, and I'd be heartbroken if i wouldn't have kept a cutting, still will be if it somehow dies.

It's only been out the dry box about a week, not sure if a full 7 days yet, so still figuring out the nuances. The budd are quite dense. The smell very much reminds me of Cindy99, especially an X-Line C99 from Female Seeds back in the day, where they crossed C99 with the 12 most popular hazes, like Nevilles, Tom Hill etc, so im not sure which it was crossed with but that plant from my pick n mix days is what started my love of sativas, it tricked me into thinking Cindy 99 is what i liked. This shit has me rambling on, i keep deleting stuff catching myself lol.
But it hits you right up in the eyes, all the way through the forehead and around your ears, plus a big smile on your face. I know the Headband, TK, nor the Colombian are responsible for the happy effects. Soon after hitting it, It affects your breathing much like a stimulant would, where you are breathing a little quicker and shallower. Very nice effects, first time ever having some antidepressant weed before, I may be putting Super Panama Hazes into flower tonight, and starting all 10 Mexican line Honduras to hopefully find a nice female representation of unmuddied Mexican effects.

Maybe I'll find a nice Red Hair as well.

I'll Run this Headbanduras again and hit it with the best male of the bunch.

It's crazy how lines with these effects aren't more popular,.

20230502_182245.jpg
20230502_182209.jpg
20230502_182021.jpg
20230502_182136.jpg

ilovegrowing

fitting a bit to your post keif cake, this is a (honduras x panama) x zacatecas tribute.

curiosly didnt have a lot of stretch. it has mostly the smell of the mum, incense, a bit flowery and gassy and has really sticky resin. wont take long anymore to finish. the sisters i saw by now were totally different looking.

DIMG_20230503_102230.jpg

Latest posts

Latest posts