What's new

Post ONE! single picture that you think is the funniest, just one!

ToKEN

Registered Cannabis User
Veteran
dude two girls one cup is probably the grossest thing I have ever witnessed in my life..

haha thanks for bringin it up smoke, I thought I erased that from my memory. ~barf~

asa42

Anime n Stoner Aficionado
:rant:i remember the 2 girls 1 cup thread. so damn glad i couldnt view it! wish like hell i could say the same about tub gal... that was just nasty!! gonna take a while to mentally erase that disgusting image from my brain! imo all visual shit & vomit "humor" is not funny at all! got nothin against it bein a part of life... will pick up after pooch/ scoop litter. but sheesh wtf is the deal w/all the fecial shit?

k, i feel better...

i liked many... the elephant was hilarious!

love this one
press_receieve_bacon.jpg

Smoke68

"Also the bridge is out ahead." LMFAO!!! Hey Sbaby, funny ****!
Spaventa... "So I opted out of an expensive vasectomy, and instead went to the soccer-field doctor, for a half off discount."
Token, ya about the 2g1c thing... I watched the first 6 seconds... I couldn't do it... I heard all of it after the original shot was peanut butter, but even with that in mind- I gag thinking just about it... Some people are just ****ed up...

Spaventa

Veteran
lol yeah I like the way hes turning round with that look on on his face like yo wtf!!?? i bet that turned to a pure grimace of pain when the ball hit pain delay was over...I bet he puked lol