What's new

Post ONE! single picture that you think is the funniest, just one!

S

Space Ghost

When I say one, that's what i mean... not 3 not 7, 1!

here's my entry

G

HAHAHA thats is soo funny. If i was a teacher i would seriously think that kid was tripping or was on something. Dont have any funny pictures on my computer but i will post some up soon.

8e907k1.jpg

GMT

The Tri Guy
Veteran
I havent got it saved anymore due to a switch in computers, but there was one posted on here (I think by Verite) taken out of the window of a bus of an ugly fat kid (17/18 years old) wearing glasses, and a sweat shirt that read "I fuck on the first date" written on it. Still makes me laugh when ever I think of it.

ToKEN

Registered Cannabis User
Veteran
GMT said:
I havent got it saved anymore due to a switch in computers, but there was one posted on here (I think by Verite) taken out of the window of a bus of an ugly fat kid (17/18 years old) wearing glasses, and a sweat shirt that read "I fuck on the first date" written on it. Still makes me laugh when ever I think of it.

there you go buddy...got it from excels thread :wave:

Last edited:

Smoke68

tube girl is ****ed up dude... not as bad as 2 girls one cup thing... but still WTF?
Excel, dude that dog cracks me up. The look in it's eye like I am going to ****ing rip you to shreds as soon as I am done bouncing.

Latest posts

Latest posts