What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Post low odor strains

one pheno of blue mystic I grew was extremely low odor, the only time I could smell anything was when I moved it during flowering, and even then it smelled like blueberries. very stealth.

igrowone

Veteran
Sorry i have no experience with kali mist, i went with the Kali most as it seem like a very nice cost effective alternative. I feel like i do have accurate representation as every thing ive read about kali mist seems the same for kali most. Im about a month from harvesting my sativa pheno, and a week or so from harvesting the indica pheno.

Check out this thread if you havent seen already 2009 MOD Kali Most winter grow

excellent link Fuzz420, very good read, +rep for that info
sounds like it has the long ripening time of Kali Mist, but definitely worth consideration

chizzleonetime

lucy diamond why u suggest northern berry ? are you gonna bail them outta jail when they get a berry pheno and thought ur advise was good lol

chizzleonetime

''bit of odor at the end of veg, then decreases during flower, which is a bit odd
and it just doesn't smell like weed, has the pine tree odor baked in ''
reminds me of musky sweet pine in astrange kinda way nl

Aeroguerilla

I’m God’s solider, devil’s apostle
Veteran
how bout all you worried growers go out an buy a ozone generator? i grow the stankiest of stanky. ozone takes care of it no questions asked...

igrowone

Veteran
how bout all you worried growers go out an buy a ozone generator? i grow the stankiest of stanky. ozone takes care of it no questions asked...

ozone does seem like the ultimate in odor control
it's also toxic, bad things can happen
i see some claim no problem, others said it nearly killed them, with other experiences in between
i may try it eventually, but for the moment i don't trust it in my living space

ozone+timer=good compromise

ozone+timer=good compromise

ozone does seem like the ultimate in odor control
it's also toxic, bad things can happen
i see some claim no problem, others said it nearly killed them, with other experiences in between
i may try it eventually, but for the moment i don't trust it in my living space

Ozone generators set on a timer combined with a carbon scrubber has always given me peace of mind. Beware that someone who knows the smell of ozone will be able to detect your out-of-site garden if you run it too much. The smell reminds me of a hospital or pool and I've detected its use before at a friend's house who I had no idea was growing. I told him to put it on a timer because running it continuous was overkill. His jaw nearly hit the floor when I said it, I'm just glad his wife wasn't around or that would've been the end of it.

Ozone is run everywhere... malls, stores, restaurants...you name it. Just do it in moderation.

igrowone

Veteran
Ozone generators set on a timer combined with a carbon scrubber has always given me peace of mind. Beware that someone who knows the smell of ozone will be able to detect your out-of-site garden if you run it too much. The smell reminds me of a hospital or pool and I've detected its use before at a friend's house who I had no idea was growing. I told him to put it on a timer because running it continuous was overkill. His jaw nearly hit the floor when I said it, I'm just glad his wife wasn't around or that would've been the end of it.

Ozone is run everywhere... malls, stores, restaurants...you name it. Just do it in moderation.

i know some worry about going to grow sites like this
in my opinion, if you grow and don't use sites like these, you're running far greater risk
it would never occurred to me that the ozone odor could itself be a giveaway
+rep for that experience

sonomacoast

G-13 clone, and afgani from seeds are almost odorless unless your right in the middle of them while flowering, but 10 feet away and youd have no idea, outdoors that is.

hazeydayz

NL99 (northern lights x c99) is VERY low odor, i dont even use any odor control for it. have 2 going on right now and it doesnt stink unless your caressing them :0

S

shadoweye976

here is the updated low odor list ..these strains are taken from the low odor thread

Fruitbowl
Haze Skunk
Female Seeds Grapefruit
Nebula
Kali Mist
duth dragon
c99
northern lights
Mandala#1
Princess Diesel
Nirvana's Bubblegum
Nirvana ICE
nirvana's top 44
MOD's Kali Most
Female Seeds' Grapefruit x N. Haze
serious seeds-chronic
Reclining Buddah
a11
cinderella
black russian
Potofgold
Dr. Atomic's Northern berry
Joey Weed's NL99
Belladonna
Bog -Boggle Gum
sol sweet tooth #4
a11xc99
mandala hashberyy
satori
Dutch Passion -Power plant
Nirvana big bud
HQS Blueberries
Masterkush
Mama Thai
Mandala Sadhu
Federation- Hawaiian Sativa
Great White North- Early Sativa
Shiskaberry
Rez- Apollo 11
Rez- Williams Wonder IX1
Serious- White Russian
Sag- Stonehedge
Agent Orange
Jacks Cleaner II
arjans haze 3
BC-Champagne
sol-Sweet Tooth #3 or #4
purple power
Jlp-Ak47 x vbs
CH9 Jack
nirvana's Pure Power plant
afgoiee
goo
Apollo 11-joeys weed
Mexican Sativa sensi seeds
Original Flo's
blue mystic -NIRVANA
Northern Lights
Kali Most MODS
MOD MODS
G-13 clone
afgani
Green Spirit
NL99
edit: i hard the mandal seeds have a low odoor

SOTF420

Humble Human, Freedom Fighter, Cannabis Lover, Bre
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Blue Mystic for sure, doesnt smell like pot.

itweed

I'm growing 4 iced grapefruit from female seeds in a small growroom..well, these ladies doesn't smell so much! I think the c99 crosses, as the FS grapefruit is, aren't very stinky!

WelderDan

Veteran
Sags NL #9 was supposedly bred for low odor. Never ran it personally, but I've smoked what was supposed to be NL #9 and found it enjoyable. C99 is pretty low odor until the last couple weeks of flower. Even then it's very fruity smelling and doesn't really reek unless you brush against it.

G

guest456mpy

Hey SOTF420!

I've asked this question in other forum sections before, but got no answers.

Been thinking about a ST#3xC99 cross, but ....

Is ST flavor like black licorice (aka anise) or more like the pink swirly licorice sticks.
I know this seems trivial, but I HATE anise and wouldn't want to waste the time and space on something I wouldn't enjoy.

Decades growing, but only grow for the Mrs. and me now-a-days. So it's like head stash, dig. None ever "leaves the house". Could ya hook me up with the real answer?

Thanks, bro!