What's new

Post Favorite Simpsons Quote

eddie.saw

Krusty the Clown: Hey yutz. Guns aren't toys - - they're for family protection, hunting dangerous and delicious animals, and keeping the king of England out your face.

ShroomDr

CartoonHead
Veteran
Moe Szyslak: I love Valentines Day. Just mix a couple of drops of Jagermeister with some pink lemonade, add some cherry chapstick, call it Cupid's Ambrosia and charge it up the wazoo.

Max Headroom

Veteran
from C.E.D'Oh

Homer Simpson: Mr. Burns, I've compiled list of safety recommendations for the plant.
Mr. Burns: Well, let me throw back my legs and pollute my britches with delight.

(the way burns says it - very sarcastically - made me laugh for minutes) :D

ShroomDr

CartoonHead
Veteran
I say this one a lot too. In the episode 'Homer's Enemy' (which is full of great quotes) Homer is sitting in his car pretending to drive to work, Marge gives him a pep talk and he says.

"To Professionalism" [cracks and drinks beer]

ShroomDr

CartoonHead
Veteran
"Here Comes Two"

(Both Homer and Abe say this when there is a movie about to start, maybe Bart too.) (I say it too.)

The Simpsons that aired 11/27/2011 (Simpsons 2307 The Man in the Blue Flannel Pants) was FULL of dark humor and witty lines (for the first time in ages).

PistilPete

Enjoying the ride
ICMag Donor
Veteran
"Oh, yeah, what are you gonna do? Release the dogs? Or the bees? Or the dogs with bees in their mouth and when they bark, they shoot bees at you?" - Homer J.

C

Classy@Home

Woohoo!!!

(Heard throughout my house whenever Maple Leafs score a goal - and keep your Leafs jokes to yourself, they are doing well THIS year, SO FAR...)

HempHut

*Homer is worried Bart might be gay and asks Moe and Barney for advice*

Moe: "Well, let's see now, uh, time was you sent a boy off to war. Shooting a man'd fix 'em right up. But there's not even any wars no more, thank you very much, Warren Christopher!"

Barney: "Hey, better yet, Bart could shoot a deer! That's like shooting a beautiful man."

HempHut

Bart: "So how did Malt Liquor Mommy die?"

Marge: "Stop calling her that!"

Lenny: "I'll tell you how she died. You know that sign that says, 'Do not stand up on the roller coaster'?"

Bart: "Yeah."

Lenny: "She overdosed right in front of it."

Sabudda

Stockbroker: Homer, it's your stockbroker. Your stock in the powerplant just went up for the first time in 10 years.
Homer: I own stock!
Stockbroker: Yes, all the employees got some in exchange for waiving certain constitutional rights.
German Managers: Attention workers, we have completed our evaluation of the plant. We regret to announce the following lay-offs, which I will read in alphabetical order... Simpson, Homer. That is all.