What's new

Post Favorite Movie Quotes

Ur Humbl Nr8tor

Veteran
"As clear as an unmuddied lake, Sir. As clear as an azure sky of deepest summer. You can rely on me, Sir.”

and

"If you need a motor car, you pluck it from the trees. If you need pretty polly, you take it."--Alex De Large

" It's not rocket appliances julian.." - Ricky, TPB FTW!

:laughing: Love it.

The great Cal Naughton Jr.:
Now, I've got a message for all the other drivers out there. If you smell a delicious, crispy smell after the race, it's not your tailpipe. It's just a little of Shake...and Bake!

ShroomDr

CartoonHead
Veteran
A looper, you know, a caddy, a looper, a jock. So, I tell them I'm a pro jock, and who do you think they give me? The Dalai Lama, himself.

Twelfth son of the Lama. The flowing robes, the grace, bald... striking.

So, I'm on the first tee with him. I give him the driver. He hauls off and whacks one - big hitter, the Lama - long, into a ten-thousand foot crevasse, right at the base of this glacier.

Do you know what the Lama says? Gunga galunga... gunga, gunga-lagunga.

So we finish the eighteenth and he's gonna stiff me. And I say, "Hey, Lama, hey, how about a little something, you know, for the effort, you know." And he says, "Oh, uh, there won't be any money, but when you die, on your deathbed, you will receive total consciousness."

So I got that goin' for me, which is nice.

0.jpg

ShroomDr

CartoonHead
Veteran
Buffalo Bill: It rubs the lotion on its skin. It does this whenever it is told.

Catherine Martin: Mister... my family will pay cash. Whatever ransom you're askin' for, they pay it.

Buffalo Bill:
It rubs the lotion on its skin or else it gets the hose again.

jame-gumb-silence-lambs--large-msg-128812895391.jpg

Spicoli

Client of Wu-Tang Financial. You need to diversify
Veteran
From Shawshank Redemption

Andy Dufran: There's something inside, something they can't get to, something they can't touch

Morgan freemans character(can't remember his name): Whats that?

Andy Dufran: Hope

DiscoBiscuit

weed fiend
Veteran
From Shawshank Redemption

Andy Dufran: There's something inside, something they can't get to, something they can't touch

Morgan freemans character(can't remember his name): Whats that?

Andy Dufran: Hope

My favorite movie wire-to-wire. Morgan Freeman's character's name was Red.

In the original novella, Red is a middle-aged Irishman with graying red hair.

Before Freeman was cast, Clint Eastwood, Harrison Ford, Paul Newman, and Robert Redford were each considered for the role. However, Frank Darabont always had Morgan Freeman in mind for the role because of his authoritative presence, demeanor and deep voice.

In Stephen King's original story, Red was written as a white Irishman. In the movie, they left the line, "Maybe it's 'cause I'm Irish", in as a joke, even after they had cast Morgan Freeman as Red.

http://www.moviequotesandmore.com/shawshank-redemption-trivia.html

ShroomDr

CartoonHead
Veteran
Lieutenant Colonel Bill Kilgore:

A two of spades, three of spades, four of diamonds... six of clubs, eight of spades. There isn't one worth a jack in the whole bunch.

Any man brave enough to fight with his guts strapped on him can drink from my canteen anyday.

If I say it's safe to surf this beach, Captain, then it's safe to surf this beach!... You either surf or you fight.

What the hell do you know about surfing, Major? You're from god damned New Jersey.

Charlie don't surf!

ep-66-jpg.jpeg

You smell that? Do you smell that?
Napalm, son.
Nothing else in the world smells like that.
I love the smell of napalm in the morning.
You know, one time we had a hill bombed, for twelve hours.
When it was all over I walked up. We didn't find one of 'em, not one stinkin' dink body.
The smell, you know that gasoline smell, the whole hill.
Smelled like... …victory.
Someday this war's gonna end.

-

ShroomDr

CartoonHead
Veteran
Elvira Hancock: Aren't you part of the Cuban crime wave?

Tony Montana: What you talking crazy for? I'm a political refugee here. So take it easy. Don't talk crazy.

Elvira Hancock: Sorry. I didn't know you were so sensitive about your diplomatic status.

Tony Montana: What is your problem, baby? You're good-looking. You got a beautiful body, beautiful legs...
...a beautiful face, all these guys in love with you... ...Only you got a look in your eye like you haven't been fucked in a year!

Elvira Hancock: Who, why, when and how I fuck is none of your business, okay?

Tony Montana: Now you're talking to me, baby. That I like. Keep it coming.

elvira-hancock.jpg

Latest posts

Latest posts