What's new

Post Favorite Movie Quotes

bobcat1963

Parker Schnobel
Veteran
Havent seen a beating that bad since someone put a banana down my pants and turned a monkey loose.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------

How about you give me half your bet,we'll got out back and I'll kick you in the nuts and we'll call it a day

Vegas Vacation

ShroomDr

CartoonHead
Veteran
Pretty sure both of these were off script 'riffs'

Photojournalist
Hey, man, you don't talk to the Colonel. You listen to him.

The man's enlarged my mind. He's a poet warrior in the classic sense.

I mean sometimes he'll... uh... well, you'll say "hello" to him, right? And he'll just walk right by you. He won't even notice you. And suddenly he'll grab you, and he'll throw you in a corner, and he'll say, "Do you know that 'IF' is the middle word in life? IF you can keep your head when all about you are losing theirs and blaming it on you? IF you can trust yourself when all men doubt you?"

I mean I'm... no, I can't... I'm a little man, I'm a little man, he's... he's a great man!

I should have been a pair of ragged claws scuttling across floors of silent seas...
dennis-hopper.jpg

Colonel Kurtz
I've seen horrors... horrors that you've seen. But you have no right to call me a murderer. You have a right to kill me. You have a right to do that... but you have no right to judge me.

It's impossible for words to describe what is necessary to those who do not know what horror means. Horror... Horror has a face... and you must make a friend of horror. Horror and moral terror are your friends. If they are not, then they are enemies to be feared. They are truly enemies!

I remember when I was with Special Forces... seems a thousand centuries ago. We went into a camp to inoculate some children. We left the camp after we had inoculated the children for polio, and this old man came running after us and he was crying. He couldn't see. We went back there, and they had come and hacked off every inoculated arm. There they were in a pile. A pile of little arms. And I remember... I... I... I cried, I wept like some grandmother. I wanted to tear my teeth out; I didn't know what I wanted to do! And I want to remember it. I never want to forget it... I never want to forget.

And then I realized... like I was shot... like I was shot with a diamond... a diamond bullet right through my forehead. And I thought, my God... the genius of that! The genius! The will to do that! Perfect, genuine, complete, crystalline, pure. And then I realized they were stronger than we, because they could stand that these were not monsters, these were men... trained cadres.

These men who fought with their hearts, who had families, who had children, who were filled with love... but they had the strength... the strength... to do that. If I had ten divisions of those men, our troubles here would be over very quickly. You have to have men who are moral... and at the same time who are able to utilize their primordial instincts to kill without feeling... without passion... without judgment... without judgment! Because it's judgment that defeats us.

tn2_apocalypse_now_2.jpg

Jellyfish

Invertebrata Inebriata
Veteran
Kirk Lazarus: Everybody knows you never go full retard.

Kirk Lazarus: I know who I am. I'm the dude playin' the dude, disguised as another dude!
-Tropic Thunder

e4ian

ARNIE. "I need your clothes. Your Boots. And your motorcycle."
+ "GIVE ME ADDRESS THERE" + "I HAVE DETAILED FILES" :)

e4ian

TWILIGHT ZONE.the movie

TWILIGHT ZONE.the movie

Crazed out John Lithgow claims "THERES SOMETHING ON THE WING OF THIS PLANE".:)

Old lady says "I SAW HIM TOO,GREEEEN & SLIMEY!!!"

ShroomDr

CartoonHead
Veteran
John Milton: Let me give you a little inside information about God. God likes to watch. He's a prankster. Think about it. He gives man instincts. He gives you this extraordinary gift, and then what does He do, I swear for His own amusement, his own private, cosmic gag reel, He sets the rules in opposition. It's the goof of all time.

Look but don't touch. Touch, but don't taste. Taste, don't swallow. Ahaha. And while you're jumpin' from one foot to the next, what is he doing? He's laughin' His sick, fuckin' ass off! He's a tight-ass! He's a SADIST! He's an absentee landlord! Worship that? NEVER!

3nesrmgb-devilsadvocate_movies_635x400.jpg

John Milton: Vanity, definitely my favorite sin.

ShroomDr

CartoonHead
Veteran
The Wolf: Now boys, listen up. We're going to a place called Monster Joe's Truck and Tow. I'll drive the tainted car. Jules, you ride with me. Vincent, you follow in my Acura.

We run across the path of any John Q. Laws, nobody does a fucking thing unless I do it first. What did I just say?

Jules: Don't do shit unless.

The Wolf: Unless what?

Jules: Unless you do it first.

The Wolf: Spoken like a true prodigy. How about you, Lash LaRue? You think you can keep your spurs from jinglin' and janglin'?

Vincent: Look, Mr. Wolf, my gun went off, I don't know why, and now you're helping us out of the situation. I'm cool with it, all right?

The Wolf: Fair enough. Now I drive real fucking fast, so keep up. I get my car back any differently than when I gave it, Monster Joe's gonna be disposing of two bodies.

thewolf_re_wh_cl.jpg

G

greenmatter

cleotis: do you see the light?!

joliet jake: yes!, yes!, jesus H. tap dancing christ, i see the light!!!

rasputin

The Mad Monk
Veteran
Black Dynamite: Listen sucka, I'm blacker than the ace of spades and more militant than you and your whole damn army put together. While you out there, chanting at rallies and brow-beating politicians, I'm taking out any money-fronting sucka on a humble that gets in my way.

So I tell you what, when your so called revolution starts, you call me, and I'll be right down front showing you how it's done. But until then, you need to SHUT the FUCK UP when grown folks is talking.

benjaminzabler

I like to watch movies and my favorite quotes is Lawrence : Damn straight. I always wanted to do that, man And I think if I were a millionaire I could hook that up, too; because chicks dig dudes with money. Usually i like to listen all James Bond Quotes.

lost in a sea

Lifer
Veteran
Mr. Deltoid:

Yes, well it's just a manner of speech from your post corrective advisor to you,
that you watch out little Alex. Because next time it's not going to be the
corrective school any more. Next time it's going to be the Barley place with
all my work ruined. If you've no respect for your horrible self, you at least
might have some for me, who sweated over you. A big black mark I tell you for
every one we don't reclaim. A confession of failure for every one of you who
ends up in the stripee hole.

Alex:
I've been doing nothing I shouldn't, Sir. The millicents have nothing on me,
Brother. Sir, I mean

SetHeh

Pretty much everything from Aliens (1986) movie. I know most of the dialogs by heart.

You know Burke, I don't know which species is worse. You don't see them fucking each other over for a goddamn percentage.

It's another glorious day in the Corps. A day in the Corps is like a day on the farm: Every meal's a banquet. Every paycheck a fortune! Every formation's a parade! I LOVE the Corps!

Hudson: That's it! Game over, man! Game over! What the fuck are we gonna do now? What are we gonna do?
Burke: Maybe we could build a fire and sing couple of songs, huh? Why don't we try that?!
Newt: We'd better get back because it'll be dark soon, and they mostly come at night. Mostly.

Stop your grinnin' and drop your linen!

Etc.

GP73LPC

Strain Collector/Seed Junkie/Landrace Accumulator/
Veteran
I have been touched by your kids, and I'm pretty sure I've touched them.

H

Homer J Pimpin

The Wolf: Now boys, listen up. We're going to a place called Monster Joe's Truck and Tow. I'll drive the tainted car. Jules, you ride with me. Vincent, you follow in my Acura.

We run across the path of any John Q. Laws, nobody does a fucking thing unless I do it first. What did I just say?

Jules: Don't do shit unless.

The Wolf: Unless what?

Jules: Unless you do it first.

The Wolf: Spoken like a true prodigy. How about you, Lash LaRue? You think you can keep your spurs from jinglin' and janglin'?

Vincent: Look, Mr. Wolf, my gun went off, I don't know why, and now you're helping us out of the situation. I'm cool with it, all right?

The Wolf: Fair enough. Now I drive real fucking fast, so keep up. I get my car back any differently than when I gave it, Monster Joe's gonna be disposing of two bodies.

View Image

"I talk fast and think fast"

"now pretty please with sugar on top...clean the fucking car"

then there is " what's your major malfunction numbnuts"

& "It taste's so good.......once it hit's your lip it taste so good..."

& " you mean like a man dick ? that's super gay!"

of course there is
" may the schwartz be with you"

this could go on for hours........

Latest posts

Latest posts