What's new

possible to find a good commercial strain in cali-conn. or DNA's lineups?

S

Scrappy-doo

CHO CO LOPE all the way brother.

Just superb in every way and an absolute monster! I found my keeper with just 2 beans. I've popped a lot of beans lately and my chocolope was one of the very best so far.

moondawg

There are a couple of sites that list the most potent strains determined by percentage of THC and La con is rated as about the 6th most potent at 22+ %. i havent grown it.

Rainman

The revolution will not be televised.....
Veteran
CC DeadHead is crazy good and some phenos yield crazy good. It is a much overlooked cross imo. I picked up some recently and along with my freebies from Cob are at the front of my list to pop and play with. Google it and peep the diff grows documented with it.

Chocolope? Who still growin that? Vs Ogs, purps, kushes, GSC, CherryPie and about 20 other cuts I would grow before that.

Goyakla

why dont go the easy way if u want a knockout stone. NL/Big Bud.... and u wont have to use a lot of $ for that.. and its great for large grows/commercial or Anastesiah . u wont do much after that one... total killer stone and great as med....or Herijuana/erdbeer.... it will floor u.............
pm if u want the name of the seed bank

T

TREE KING

CHO CO LOPE all the way brother.

Just superb in every way and an absolute monster! I found my keeper with just 2 beans. I've popped a lot of beans lately and my chocolope was one of the very best so far.

scrappy what was the flower time on your pheno? any chocolate smell?

teoborg

Martian mean green / Larry OG

Martian mean green / Larry OG

I'm growing (finally) the MMG and Larry OG . Though I'm feeling safe with Larry I have second thoughts about MMG . I read that has nothing to do with the first range (2004) of MMG and even worse that this strain was all way from the very beginning an overrated strain. Just a catchy name. Any opinions?

Blaz3

If you can take the time to hunt for phenos I'm sure you can find an OG which trumps all the local garbage... Around my way there's tons of what people call OG which might actually be OG but isn't very high quality. There will always be a niche for truly spectacularly grown herb, especially OG's.. If you're adamant about NOT growing an OG I guess my recommendations would be amongst these;

HERIJUANA - S@NNI3
Mosca Seeds - OTM or any of the OTM crosses
Alphakronik - Alpha Dawg, Tres Dawg, Snowdawg
Tom Hill - X18
BOG - Sour Bubble

Take into consideration that I've only grown a handful of genetics, none which are these. These are just the selections that I've been salivating over for the past 4-5 years of lurking which I fully intend to grow once I'm up and running indoors again. I didn't notice til re-reading that you wanted something which flowers fast hence the X18 and Sour Bubble being at the bottom. I'm willing to bet that an X18 x SB cross (or vice versa) would be absolutely delicious and fit your needs perfectly, not to mention that the number of resulting seeds would give you PLENTY of genetic material to search through for your perfect pheno, also goes without saying the f2's would be extravagant as fuck. Both of them would seem to be on the less vigorous side of things so the cross would most likely give them some much needed vigor.... Again take it all with a grain of salt, I'm just a long time lurker with way too many ideas and much too much time on his hands. Peace.

-OGK

Have you grown the Sanniz Herijuana..I have some in florwer righth now..how much does she yield?any tips?

oceangrownkush

Veteran
Have you grown the Sanniz Herijuana..I have some in florwer righth now..how much does she yield?any tips?

I've smoked some, never grown her out personally but its def on my to do list. Can't comment on how she grows and whatnot, have been told by people who've had her that she's a viney bitch and doesn't yield all that great. Good candidate for a SCROG as any other method of training would easily get out of hand. Either way its not something you want to filla whole room with cuz you'll be disappointed with the yield if thats what you're goin for. Its all about that pheno hunt, finding a SMACKER pheno cuz they're in there man.. The Heri I smoked was some straight up knockout shit. One joint between me and the homie who grew it had me on this drunkstone type buzz, smiling sedate goodness.

catalyte

Veteran
are there any reports from IC here or the California Medical Cannabis scene about Holy Grail Kush's grow potential ??

thnx

Doctory

Chocolope so finiky she vegs forewer she is sensitive to nutes and less potent than Sams OThaiHazeSkunk but she is very tasty herb. Cannabiogens PanamaDC isnt slow in vegetative growth at all.Panama lemonny godness crossed with DC robust columnar boy than bXed should show some trichomes monsters with stgongest hybrid vigor and effect.

Blis84

Go with chemdawg #4 cut from dr greenthumb, or his endless sky, endless is the best strain I've had and been smoking for 16 years, been to amsterdamn for one onto in 2002 and tried hundreds of strains taste and potency endless is unbelievable pretty damn good yield too, but chem #4 is the best cash crop I've ever had,easy to grow, huge yields when topped or scrog, and quality taste and smoke. Also try docs big purps or fluke juice both crazy potent and very unique like nothing I've ever tried