• Yes, can be done

Votes: 10 41.7%
  • No, crazy / bad idea

Votes: 14 58.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Scrogerman

Veteran
yummybud has new insight on life! get a Fk Buddy who thinks the same as you, wank &or go see a hooker, most of them will toke with ya!

i like this bit of your post: opposite-sex partner to get together with on an afternoon off, have a toke and some sex, and then part ways - and maybe she takes a little bud home with her if she likes.

In an ideal world its what most of us want, get in the queue. lol yessss!

No relationship, no headache, get stoned to fk with like minded oppisite sex fk buddy, get a suck f'k, lick slice etc, go home, no hassles, see ya tommoro, yeah sounds like paradise!

fkin made my day you av lol! gotta have a toke n some sex mate, likin ya style, give her a lil bud for her trouble roflmfao!! k++++++ FkBudBuddies/BudFkBuddies!

Last edited:
N

ninja bud

Ah nugghead, you want no.1 fucky. Me love you long time anything you wan. 5 Dollar

Warped1

I'm a victim of fast women and slow horses
Veteran
So you are trying to trade Kush for Chlamydia? Someone already said it, this only works with cocaine.

However, in the right environment, the right kinda chick is attracted to a grower, so strut your stuff if the opportunity arises (Phish concert, house party, brothel, etc.) and you never know where the night could end....

But yea, its better not to think with your wang in these types of situations, best case scenario ending: a broken heart or a girlfriend...worst case scenario: you'll be getting laid a lot in prison!

V.D. is nothing to clap about

Warped1

Veteran
LOl..remember when....why are we talking about this? Oh yeah.. remember when VD was the worst thing you could catch? Is that off topic?

Duplicate

I think it's crazy but you're not alone.

eg:
Hello there, just looking for NSA, or on going affair. Married 35 F. Not looking to change my status just need what Im not getting at home. You must b DD free as am I. And over 25yrs old. If u have 420 its a big plus, it would be fun to smoke then ..... Latinos preferred :D Hit me up if interested.

I can't think of what to write other than please don't be desperate or pushy. I am seeking someone NORMAL and respectful with a passionate side, please be good looking WHITE 25-32. clean well groomed and same. Prefer 420 friendly and must host. Send NORMAL g rated pic and location in reply.

I am looking for someone who is friendly and more or less normal where we actually hang out and get along.
Please read entire posting: I am a night owl who likes to stay up and have fun mostly on weekends, interested in meeting tonight and looking for someone who is fun and not lively but not like totally crazy. Please be good with your tongue and able to last and please me and make it fun. It would be fun if we hit it off and this were something on going. I like White very good looking, above average height. and well groomed within nice clean smile. Like me :) my age group late 20's to early 30's preferred. 420 very welcome. Please SEND PIC

Abja Roots

ABF(Always Be Flowering) - Founder
Veteran
So....You want to be able to smoke, have sex, and then have her go home. Only instead of the time tested method of paying them cash to go home after, you want to pay her in herb?

I need some of what you've been smoking. It must be good.

I wouldn't hold out too much hope for this if you live in Europe or the States. You have to listen to the girls here....it's written into the fine print.

C

Classy@Home

:laughing:

So how did you two meet?

Uh, she said she liked oral sex - before we even met.
:booked:
Ahem...

They pretty much ALL like receiving - it's the giving part that can be problematic...

Only ever heard of 2 that didn't like to be "yodelled in the valley" - sisters that friends of mine each tapped on a regular basis, but there were hints of molestation there, and that would explain it some...

They were champs at the giving part tho' - gold medal, award winning, suck a golfball thru 15 feet of garden hose caliber knob gobblers...

Gotta like that in a casual piece of tail...

Warped1

Veteran
Ahem...

They pretty much ALL like receiving - it's the giving part that can be problematic...

Only ever heard of 2 that didn't like to be "yodelled in the valley" - sisters that friends of mine each tapped on a regular basis, but there were hints of molestation there, and that would explain it some...

They were champs at the giving part tho' - gold medal, award winning, suck a golfball thru 15 feet of garden hose caliber knob gobblers...

Gotta like that in a casual piece of tail...
Lol,, geez I'm just happy showing up here every day Classy..you're complicating things for me hehehe.

Jellyfish

Invertebrata Inebriata
Veteran
winner@420giveaway
Yeah, grow some buds, and then go downtown and wave 'em around. Good idea, Beavis.

C

Classy@Home

In the old days, I didn't come up for air until she dragged me up by the ears, and my face looked like slugs had an orgy on it...

Fond memories of the one I almost married - always insisted on cleaning my moustache off by sucking it dry...

Auburn beav - tasted like honey, w/ just a hint of perfumey lady sweat.

I tried sooo many times to get her and her best friend into the sack together - her friend was a ginger, great body, I just knew they had "played" together - never happened in real life, but my mind plays the movie for me anyway once in a while...