Possible or crazy?

• Yes, can be done

Votes: 10 41.7%
  • No, crazy / bad idea

Votes: 14 58.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

nugghead

So I've got my first harvest jarred, little over a pound, certainly not going to use it all myself any time soon. It's good stuff too - if I just barely cover the vape screen I accomplish all that I want, sometimes more by accident.

So when I get to idly contemplating, it seems like it might be a neat idea to find a no strings attached bud buddy - and by that, I mean an opposite-sex partner to get together with on an afternoon off, have a toke and some sex, and then part ways - and maybe she takes a little bud home with her if she likes.

And then other times I think about that and it just seems straight crazy.

So what I'd really want to know is, anyone ever make something like that work? Or should I just hang out with my jars and let them keep me company and not be crazy.

SetHeh

It doesn't seem crazy to me, but in practice the "no strings attached" approach rarely works. Human ego can be a nasty thing. Why don't you just get a (girl)friend, become friends and see if it evolves into something more. If not, you're still left with a friend.

Just my 2 cents.

C

COOKIE MONSTER

Step one...remove brain from underpants.

Step three...make profit.

nugghead

Well, five hours later, all I can say: that is some good weed I was smoking when I posted.

I'll leave this up for y'all's amusement and as a reminder to myself.

Space Case

Veteran
So you are trying to trade Kush for Chlamydia? Someone already said it, this only works with cocaine.

However, in the right environment, the right kinda chick is attracted to a grower, so strut your stuff if the opportunity arises (Phish concert, house party, brothel, etc.) and you never know where the night could end....

But yea, its better not to think with your wang in these types of situations, best case scenario ending: a broken heart or a girlfriend...worst case scenario: you'll be getting laid a lot in prison!

DiscoBiscuit

weed fiend
Veteran
Well, five hours later, all I can say: that is some good weed I was smoking when I posted.

I'll leave this up for y'all's amusement and as a reminder to myself.

Eh, your polls almost 50/50. I say give it a shot. You might find a furry freak sister.

jd4083

Veteran
The last person I would be handing over top shelf home grown to is a prostitute -- which is, by the way, what you described there. Sounds like a great way to get robbed.

No offense to any hookers with a heart of gold that may currently be browsing.