What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Port of Beirut, Lebanon has a huge explosion.

flylowgethigh

Non-growing Lurker
ICMag Donor
Some interesting pics of this event on Zero Hedge. The blast is awful strange to me. I am making the assumption that the orange is the AN going off. It has billowed up pretty high and may have hit the silo if that is grain shedding at the top. Where is the shock wave that looked like a mushroom cloud? How has the orange reaction gotten so far ahead of the wave?

beirutexplosion.jpg

Is the orange moving at the velocity of the blast, while the shock is supersonic? I wonder how that could happen, but I know nothing about explosives.

Here is the ship they took the cargo off of. They shoulda let it go wherever it was headed.

rhosus1.jpg

https://www.zerohedge.com/geopoliti...igators-trace-ownership-chemicals-blew-beirut

Latest posts

Latest posts